What white ethnic groups have the most attractive women and men?

What white ethnic groups have the most attractive women and men?

In this thread white=caucasoid (Europe, MENA, South Asia, etc)

Attached: 1566955656808.jpg (640x480, 47K)

>What white ethnic groups have the most attractive women and men?
Northwestern European women and Southern European men

>In this thread white=caucasoid (MENA, South Asia, etc)
no

Persian men are a YES

Attached: images (45).jpg (554x553, 45K)

>Northwestern European women and Southern European men
Those are not ethnic groups
>no
Yes

Okay, Irish, Scottish, German, French women. Greek, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese men.

>Yes
No. Caucasian means white.

Probably Arabs.

>No. Caucasian means white.
Only americans are dumb enough to believe in that.

No. Only Europeans.

My ovaries!!! ^_^

it was made 8 years ago but it's still pretty spot on

Attached: bp.png (1083x1111, 425K)

No I’m not falling for the bs they are trying to push trying to make shitskins Caucasian

lol

Attached: 1530196874872.jpg (682x773, 477K)

>Irish
>Scottish

Attached: 1562961176993.png (1208x960, 1.8M)

What?

Yes. Irish and Scottish

Are Portuguese women considered attractive in Europe? Everytime I search for "mulheres portuguesas" I see things related to mustaches and hairy bodies.

Attached: images (46).jpg (452x678, 38K)

>Caucasian means white.
Caucasians are literally non-white mountain apes

Caucasian means European.

Imagine being that american.
Caucasian was never a synonymous for "white"

Only Southern European men are attractive, the women are kinda masculine although some are pretty in their own way I guess

Come here and call an Arab Caucasian and prepare to get laughed at

That's because americans are a very imbecile people.
I bet most of your people don't even where the Caucasus is located

Ignore the Amerifart, their racial classifications are real fucking serious for them, that's why he's so mad.

No. Caucasians look like this

Attached: ht_tamerlan_dzhokhar_tsarnaev_nt_130419_wmain.jpg (640x360, 47K)

>Yes. Irish and Scottish
>Never been within 100 miles of either place

Attached: grego'shea.jpg (644x486, 35K)

for me it's arab

Attached: race humaines.png (2048x647, 2.8M)

It’s in Russia aka white people

Yes. I see two white people

I AM Irish and Scottish I think I know

>arabs are white
Really makes me think about french racial classifications...

a truer depiction of a finn if I've ever seen one.

>I AM Irish and Scottish I think I know
Ahhh a mutt heritage fag
That explains it.

>I see two white people
I see two arab looking terrorists from the Caucasus far from "Europe". "Caucasian" is stupid term and the new worlders should stop calling themselves that especially around Russian diaspora

You do not have ovaries. You are not cute

Whites ugly

arabs, indians; berbers, iranians, afghans....
anthropologists really loved POC, they always classified themselves as the same race as them.

Attached: aryan.jpg (226x288, 36K)

>hurr where you’re born changes your race

They don’t look Arab at all. They look white. The Caucasus are in Russia which is in Europe. Pic related another Caucasian. He is white and cute.

Attached: 0140F6BC-D156-4679-BF6F-59039F6B154A.jpg (810x1080, 61K)

I fucking hope your just trolling I really fucking do

he is.

Trolling about what? I just posted the guy cause I thought he was cute, want to see more? Oh yeah, these people definitely look black to me!

Attached: C515506A-9542-4D02-9191-D7D3242972C8.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

How common are girls like Hanaa Ben Abdesslem in Tunisia? She's from Nabeul.

Attached: images (50).jpg (679x452, 23K)

Attached: 5976675C-9747-496F-9B96-E66820685C0B.jpg (980x551, 114K)

he looks italian as fuck

Only western Russia is in Europe and Caucasians aren't a part of that. Caucasians are the biggest subhumans in the world and deserve a complete genocide

That’s good. I plan to marry an Italian.

>literal Caucasians aren’t European
dude you’re sounding so dumb rn I can’t eben.

Just like our women.

The Caucasus are in the Asian part of Russia and no one in their right mind considers churkas white. They look like Arabs but are much much dumber and much more violent. Caucasians the ultimate subhumans and this isn't up for debate

Nobody cares where it is, they look white, nobody in their right mind doesn’t consider pic related white. They look nothing like Arabs.

Attached: A87FDB97-E293-49CC-8092-DA0394A31337.jpg (500x270, 36K)

We literally call churkas "black" in Moscow and they all look like they belong in the middle east

I have not seen a single one that looks Middle Eastern yet. They look like darker Europeans.

Portuguese women are not that attractive overall. Hairy, small boobs, there is no butt culture, and very few blondes

Every person you posted looks like they belong in Lebanon except I have actual experience with them and know that they're too subhuman to be considered Arabs. One thing is for sure though CAUCASIANS ARE NOT EUROPEAN WHITES

Scandis on average.
No matter what people says blue eyes are always a big plus and they have sharp features.

No they don’t
>too subhuman to be considered Arabs. One thing is for sure though, >CAUCASIANS ARE NOT EUROPEAN WHITES
Okay Ahmed. Keep with your D&C

Only women

Nah men too on average.
It's not like there's only supermodel walking down the streets there but there's a lot of tall, fit, blue eyed white people, that puts them in front of 95% of world population.

The oceans do not save you slavshit, you'd apologize

Attached: 1566143842199.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

I'm Russian, Caucasians are hairy dark muslim manlets and have never been a part of Europe. You can google a map of Europe and see where the line is drawn

Attached: 1544005463624.jpg (2048x1152, 662K)

Bottom three are cute

Pale skin and blonde hair generally doesn’t look the best on men with very rare exceptions

>Caucasians are hairy dark muslim manlets and have never been a part of Europe
Can you show me some of these Caucasians? All the ones I’ve seen look European to me.

lol I only think the guy standing is cute. And kind of bottom left.

shhh don't go public with (one of) my (four) wife(s)
she's perfect for me, creatura but attractive face, thin, and with a vague masculine quality
she's not too common.
>She's from Nabeul.
not to patronize sweaty but tunisians can just tell by the family name.
to answer your question she's pretty unique but there's lots of chicks vaguely similar to her

No one you or I have posted look European. You're probably a "castizo" who thinks he's white and needs to cope

Attached: Chechen.jpg (275x183, 7K)

That guy still looks white, even with the bad lighting and the beard meant to make him look “Arab.” And no, I’m of Northwestern European descent.

You have to be trolling. I've seen Saudis lighter than him, if that man is a white European to you than you than we might as well start calling everyone from Brazil to India white too.

>I've seen Saudis lighter than him,
Sure you have
>if that man is a white European to you than you than we might as well start calling everyone from Brazil
Some Brazilians are white

Europe is a small region of Asia, retard.

White Europeans stop in western Russia and Greece. You're just confused and are randomly lumping others in that category

Mediterannean women are considered very attractive and in high demand in university towns. Normies don't know about them and instead prefer slavs. Nobody wants scandi women.

White Europeans are all over Russia including the Caucasian place

>Mediterannean women are considered very attractive and in high demand in university towns
They’re not more attractive than Western European women. Dark features are more masculine

>the Caucasus is in Russia
American education.

Attached: 450px-Caucasus_regions_map2.png (450x389, 118K)

>Dark features are more masculine
No, stop projecting your cuckoldry. Masculine features are defined by height, facial structure, eyebrows etc etc. Mediterannean women are in general considered more feminine than northron women.

White Russians exist in Kazakhstan. It doesn't make them Kazakh and it sure as hell doesn't make them Caucasians

>Men
Southern Europe
>Women
Eastern Europe, Middle Eastern

Armenia and Azerbaijan are Middle East not Caucasian. That’s a dumb map

No, pigmentation has a lot to do with it. When people think of femininity, everyone thinks of a alabaster complexioned blue eyed blonde woman, not some swarthy twig.

Russians and all Europeans are Caucasian.

Yes about men, but you are totally wrong about women

Do tell

Northern/western European women are best.

>western
Ew

Attached: Brown hands.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Sounds like you were rejected by women from those areas

No Pablo we just have good taste

You have shit “taste” this is cope. Med, Eastern, Middle Eastern women are masculine, femininity is associated with pale blondes

>white = MENA/South Asia

Attached: 1565313531309.png (397x338, 287K)

Attached: image_1.png (1717x151, 21K)

germanic women are the ones that look like men you delusional moron

is this the incel "blonde female/med men" female ITT?

I am half Armenian.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.75M)

You’re fucking delusional

ok dude

Attached: tCzlDK9.jpg (1247x875, 272K)

Who

ok dude

Attached: E0D23FFE-848B-42B7-8A10-B9281CFA826F.jpg (220x323, 16K)

>cherrypicking models instead of random women
typical delusional loser. she still looks masculine btw lol

Attached: R8B1PEv.jpg (800x794, 55K)

You sound like an incel

he’s sounds like schizo, ignore him

>she still looks masculine
Utter cope. And those women in your picture don’t look masculine at all just because they aren’t supermodels, they look like fine normal young women.

it's okay for you to be borderline gay

Attached: ESSkPI4.jpg (1300x1046, 131K)

there'es this american "female" who says every men likes blonde women only,if u like anything else ur lying

she buffs up white people yet she likes med men,and says its okay because they're just darker white people

>says every men likes blonde women only
But every man knows that isn't true...

Attached: 1548690975642.jpg (1278x993, 111K)

Those chicks literally cringe and laughable till they commit suicide but will hide behind no bully no fat shame n bein female....i miss 2003

All these girls are beautiful and natural looking. It’s okay for you to be a picky loser and then call yourself an incel

Meds are white people. :)

german women
turkish men

This. In my city girls love persian n lebanese guys.
If an indian has his style down funny enough he gets called a various mena group or half italian lol

But everyone knows it is true. Every man loves blonde women, especially shitskins

If thats the case there be threads on how to get a white gf an no ripping on them by her men