Why is America full of cults?

This is a very strange phenomenon. Are they completely insane? Does their lust for money and lack of family values come as a factor?

>Manson family
>Scientology
>People's Temple
>Voodoo african cults
>Mormons

Is it due to jewish brainwashing and circumcision, perhaps?

Attached: charles manson.jpg (220x244, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
youtu.be/rpgxFiBalhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in any country there are sects

low iq

KUUUUUUUUUUURRRWAAAAAA

remember that the founding American religious groups like the Quakers and Puritans were absolute weirdos who couldn't make it in England
it makes sense that other weirdos come here thinking they can be free from "discrimination"

>Are they completely insane?

Pretty much.

I liked One Upon a Time in Hollywood

Attached: 1489653624947s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

The USA was founded by mystic weirdos to begin with you brainlets

Good taste

They are a collectivistic nation, it's pretty natural for insectoids to do this kind of stuff.

>Does their lust for money and lack of family values come as a factor?

Yes, that's literally what atomization is

genetics. The people that founded America were fanatics that were not well accept in their homeland, and this trait passed to their descendants

>inb4 that Canadian M*rmon shows up to tell you its not a cult

Saying that, I must admit that Manson Family was pretty based. Imagine a entire cult filled with naked hippies willing to have sex with everyone... hmmmm... It's like a slaaneshi cult irl

>Voodoo cults
most voodoo practice is not organized at all

a tiny cult is still a cult

America itself is a cult though.

So much this and oddly it never gets talked about here. Think of all those people just fucking leaving for the new world, and better yet settling westward against hostile natives and terrain. These were risk takers, a trait that goes hand in hand with alcoholism and bipolar disorder and an overall grandiose mentality.

It's called autism, that's why japan has a cult problem as well

Puritans left england citing religious discrimination because the british govt wouldn’t let them discriminate other religions lol

I feel I could find social belonging and a greater purpose in a nice sized cult, and order

>born too late to join a crazy sex cult

Why fucking live? The boomer generation was rolling in pussy, and now our generation has no sex at all.

Attached: m1500.jpg (1500x844, 584K)

Homeschooling laws pretty much allow you to teach whatever you want to your kids.

this is based though

For us all that is left is a eternity of bitterness and cold rage.
Japan's cult problems is caused by their defeat in the WWII. Without their native state shintoism the average japanese fell into spiritual nihilism.
Maybe something similar happens in the USA. A think that brutal egoistic capitalism may have caused some problems on the american psyche

Reminder that Mormons are evil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_Massacre

1. Mormonism isn't a cult. A staple of cults is blocked or restricted access to family or close relations who are "outside" the group. Mormons are not restricted from speaking to non Mormons.

2. Why can't you stop thinking about America?

why do europeans have no vitality or interesting things occurring there
all you can point to is old buildings but other than that all of your culture are functionally dead
whereas this isn't the case in the US

t. Mormon

Americans are taught it's okay to be different
Europeans are insects

i kind of want to join a cult, not some sex hippie cult or death cult but something like video related, maybe they are just a club though
youtu.be/rpgxFiBalhc

Attached: 1567009688131.jpg (218x231, 8K)

you can thank martin luther and pr*ts for wacky christianity offshoots

There are cults in India too, but it's probably not something a non-Indian could know in any depth. Maybe even a different reason altogether.
>Maybe something similar happens in the USA. A think that brutal egoistic capitalism may have caused some problems on the american psyche
Kind of. There's a book called "Bowling Alone" which details the death of American communities and the loss of significance for things like scouts which leaves people feeling spiritually empty. You know, one quirk of the Jonestown Massacre commune was it was filled with intellectuals with degrees, probably non-religious in their daily life, and yet they did this utterly ridiculous thing. I think it's because they try to make education their god, and realize not even that is enough to patch the hole, so they throw themselves into Eastern spirituality hoping there's truth to it. They want something filling which there is no substitute for in this part of the world, and organized religion is corrupt, so they just try whatever they can find.

This still blows my mind. I couldn't believe it was real when I first learned about it

Attached: 1567218941133.jpg (3000x2037, 1.05M)