This is why everyone hates LA and California

This is why everyone hates LA and California.

Attached: IMG_7428.jpg (640x768, 81K)

God I hope the baby is a HAPA.

But that's actually kind of hot.

Attached: 1560985893297.jpg (576x1024, 46K)

Attached: 1566875836057.jpg (885x521, 72K)

>destigmatizing asian american breastfeeding

What about other women who breastfeed?

>Asian Breastfeeding Task Force

Californians, EXPLAIN.

Attached: Asian Breastfeeding Task Force.png (1205x890, 960K)

It's not such a stigma since everyone likes seeing big ole boobies, but when it's a boichest asian "girl" it absolutely should be stigmatized

How is breastfeeding stigmatized to begin with?

nobody wants to see that shit in public and no incel it isn't "hot" or "sexy". just do it at home ffs

>Breastfeeding stigmatized
uuuhh... what?

Do americans really...?

According to the article Asian moms think it's beneath them and hire nannies to do it or feed their kids formula instead.

public breastfeeding

>nobody wants to see that shit in public
Why?

Seriously, i cannot understand. If you're so icky about it, put a handkerchief over the baby like everyone else fucking does.

>just do it at home
>when the baby needs to be fed every 2 hours
Is this the reason why americans end up as retards in their adulthood?

Chinese women think the same about vaginal birth, they all get C sections and feed their baby formula or if they are rich, hire a Filipina nanny

Americans be like
>titties
hmm oh yesss yes yesss how s c r u m p t i o u s
>babies succing titties
ohnononononono oh god oh lord nononononon

My parents are from Russia and I thought the same thing about Americans. I went to a restaurant with my dads gf and she kept pointing out and mentioning that an African woman, who was covered, was breastfeeding her kid. I didn't give two fucks but she was constantly mentioning it saying it's weird. Americans have a huge fear of nudity.

What the fuck is wrong with americans? Their whole society is based around sex as a commodity, everyone is expected to lose their virginity at 12 and the more people you fuck the more you win at life. Why seeing 1 nipple used in it's intended manner is unsightly to them?

Explain this shit, murriturds.

Hot

Our society is really fucking strange

nigga how do you come up with this shit

You have mother issues. Seek help, freak.

Ah yes. The average Californian resident has a say over what one degenerate Jew allows his in museum.

This isn’t why you hate california. You hate it because it isn’t white.

>AMERICANS AMERICANS AMERICANS AHAGHAGHSDHKGLDHS

If you actually read the article you'd see that these are Asian immigrants who refuse to breastfeed their own children.

>nobody wants to see that shit in public
Nobody _wants_ to see it here either, but it doesn't mean that people think it's gross
>it isn't "hot" or "sexy"
I agree. It is what it is.