This is your mind on grad school

this is your mind on grad school

Attached: galaxy brain.png (600x281, 26K)

Attached: pz35.jpg (588x830, 94K)

This country is a petri dish for growing psychopaths

He's right. Whites are probably the only race in the world without a trible or clan.

grad students will be the first to go

Attached: 1536710189187.jpg (378x280, 16K)

Christians often pray to their deceased relatives. Arabs have explicitly denied the existence of an ancestral real since Mohammad smashed the idols in the Kaaba.

But we all had the same ancestors at one point?

>American flag

Y'know evolution is real, right?

Attached: nEUBCn6GJxD97Cd9R4UXXe.jpg (650x846, 49K)

He's so close but he can't quite figure it out in the end.

Can someone translate this from American to English for me?
Thank you

A clan is different

>American education

>Christians often pray to their deceased relatives
This is actualy 100% paganism. The church tried to destroy it many times, but the infidels kept doing it

Ask the scotts. Also, here in Germany our States are leftovers of feudal fiefdoms that rose from tribal Holdings. I feel stupid for even Posting here. Good night.
>Ps:Clan structure got dissolved over time, so we dont have to Deal with tribal judges ruling raoe for rape (in front of family) like pakistan has. You even legitimised them with "over sight" because your Courts cant keep up

True. Christianity incorporated pagan traditions so they wouldn't mind their new forced religion as much. We have Day of all Saints here and it's based entirely on a pagan holiday that there's records of.

POC = soul
White people = soulless

but i want to get a masters so my degree isn't worth sweet fanny fuck all

Attached: 1553813710896.png (212x218, 83K)

"I don't think white people have ancestors". Really, now? Then where did all the white people come from? Just poofed into existence, did they?

Have you never heard about Yakub?

No I'm not Jewish

I'm pretty sure this is referring to American whites who are all mashed up Euro mutts so they can't really identify with one particular ancestral Euro ethnicity so they have to form a new one out of being "white". Also don't have a strong ancient connection to this land unlike Euros who have traditions going back thousands of years in their native land.

>what is Middle Earth
libtards...

Whiteness as we know originated in the reconquista.

White racial attributes:

Ancestral lack— character is cut off from the ancestor realm: +3 resistance to magical damage and charms

Mayo ass— -3 resistance to fire damage

Ancestor worship is absolutely not christian

t. parents took out second mortgage to send him to the new school

You mean pray for, not to.

Nobody worships dead uncle Bob, but they may pray to God that he finds peace in the after life.

>don't have a strong ancient connection to this land
This is 100% true. Go back, Cletus

You too are a filthy new worlder, Alfonso Lopez.

I'm a 100% Maya JAGVAR
Call me Jun B'alam

yakub invented the wh*Tes to keep BLACK HVMANITY down