/brit/

take the gookpill

Attached: 1555496001752.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yMBFnGoo7o
youtube.com/watch?v=pP1BBH1pslY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why yes i do want my kids to look like mongs naturally
patrician post lad

alri ladds

Attached: 3.jpg (650x1054, 77K)

What are we to make of a creation in which the routine activity is for organisms to be tearing others apart with teeth of all types — biting, grinding flesh, plant stalks, bones between molars, pushing the pulp greedily down the gullet with delight, incorporating its essence into one's own organization, and then excreting with foul stench and gasses the residue. Everyone reaching out to incorporate others who are edible to him.

The mosquitoes bloating themselves on blood, the maggots, the killerbees attacking with a fury and a demonism, sharks continuing to tear and swallow while their own innards are being torn out — not to mention the daily dismemberment and slaughter in "natural" accidents of all types: an earthquake buries alive 70 thousand bodies in Peru, automobiles make a pyramid heap of over 50 thousand a year in the U.S. alone, a tidal wave washes over a quarter of a million in the Indian Ocean.

Creation is a nightmare spectacular taking place on a planet that has been soaked for hundreds of millions of years in the blood of all its creatures. The soberest conclusion that we could make about what has actually been taking place on the planet for about three billion years is that it is being turned into a vast pit of fertilizer

haha

>tfw will never be 19 moving away to uni and going clubbing for the first time ever again

Best days of my life

mixed race people are some of the pengest though

*pounces in to the thread*
alri lads heard you were talking shit about my willy

Attached: 1567086170786.jpg (1050x1400, 869K)

when's this clown gonna slip on her last banana peel.
I watched a video about royal dresscodes and what a load of shit that was

Attached: D7C7D492-5D0A-4CA9-B6C2-32EFECC12B57.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Air Canada has been ordered to pay a French-speaking couple 21,000 Canadian dollars ($15,700; £12,900) and write them a letter of apology for violating their linguistic rights.

The couple complained that some signs on a domestic flight they took were only in English, while others gave the French version less prominence.

A judge ruled that the airline had breached Canada's bilingualism laws.

moving to turkey in less than 2 weeks lads

will be living in istanbul for a year

very excited ngl

I don't get it white girl is way more attractive. Or is she supposed to be a hapa or something?

>i'm literally into the exact opposite of that

Attached: IMG_1751.jpg (540x680, 88K)

>first time clubbing at 19

funny init

Never seen a more disturbing face in all my days

might donated some of my sperm and doom whatever runt happens to be born with my genetics and DNA

Attached: 1563023026266.jpg (1080x959, 45K)

i cant even fathom it. if i try and make eye contact with a woman on the street she will turn her head 90 degrees away. to chad she would be the one fishing for contact.

>Tim coomed for the camera
I'm disturbed lads

Attached: lad.png (212x209, 76K)

>mixed race people are some of the pengest though

Attached: 1550668185587.jpg (1500x1897, 828K)

Her mum was 101, reckon she'll make it to 105.

literally going to have nightmares about this tonight

now youre gonna have to pay child support

Yes I was a socially anxious shut in before that. This is 4channel mate that’s hardly a shock

thats a bird clearly

surely that means you go for a mixed race girl, not like it matters how peng your daughter is (i hope)

Robert De Niro's children have to be one of the biggest disappointments of movie stars. Fucking shithead wastes his kino genes on a wog

get a grip
god. some people

What's going through Tim's mind?

nightmare material lol

Mmm

Attached: IMG_3534.jpg (833x925, 153K)

based, i'm going there in a couple months too. why are you moving out there?

his genes clearly aren't kino then are they

If you’re gonna suffer the hell of having a daughter might as well have one that provides some eye candy

lad, the wog genes destroy everything

890 days until the Queens platinum jubilee

'
please don't nonce your daughters user

weirdo freak

youtube.com/watch?v=5yMBFnGoo7o

extremely suspicious post

Attached: 1560210154771.png (2000x1750, 69K)

Think you misunderstood my post lads

Attached: kek.png (628x136, 20K)

for study
what district will you be living in lad?

test
what is going on can anybody post or just me

That's the uni guild in town

Oh no...

Attached: help.png (128x124, 27K)

so are one of you boys able to call somebody to section tim?

>40 seconds
LOL

Having a daughter is a safe genetic investment. She is highly likely to be impregnated and carry your genes another generation. Having a son is much higher risk, you might get a top shagger, or an incel.

dunno yet, i'm only going for a week though because i had a layover there and had never been
any recommendations from what you've seen?

drinking and listening to the messiah while wishing I could kill all papist scum in this country (on my steam account)

I think my gf's aunt is the female equivalent of an incel desu

>week long layover

What

there are no female incels though, any woman can get laid

ian paisley was a hero
choking myself up
what a man

@ur2dwaifu on Twitter
Some eye bleach for you all

thoughts?

Attached: 1541236154729.png (850x1020, 1.15M)

those kids have more testosterone than some virgin incels ITT

A cool wine aunt?

LADSLADSLADS

Attached: 1567198568152.png (668x815, 798K)

It was all to stay awake for the longest time it was long it was wrong but it felt so riiight
See you at the finish line see you at the finish line
If you’ve got the heart to join us

fit and is probably a top shag

not the reverend ian paisley is it though
you need to find the LORD and avoid sin lad

willies willies they suck em in the antilles

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

went there back in 2017 for a few days

just do the main touristy stuff, lots of things on the european side, and then for drinking and stuff i recommend kadikoy on the asian side

not too familiar with the city myself, i was there for 3 days but it's actually so fucking massive, didn't have time to explore the place

gonna be fun to have a year to find cool local areas and stuff. cant wait to spend my evenings smoking shisha on a rooftop and drinking beers while watching the skyline with friends 2bh

sorry, i meant i was going to have a layover through istanbul then decided to stay for a week instead since i was going to be flying in to there anyway

Love her lad
>tfw no Ana De Armas cuban gf

Attached: smh.jpg (488x584, 43K)

who even gets to nob this

crying how'd it get to be this way??

good lad

Attached: 1541815228073.jpg (1151x900, 352K)

oxford bender post good and true

I love her

fuming that these blacks, catholics, and other assorted foreigners dare walk the city that my ancestors built might do something very naughty but alos justified (on my steam account)

two willies touching

blacks

in one of his vids yesterday near the end he said rozzers had just pulled up outside so I assume they already know but he's not doing anything illegal yet

>All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her.

All of that is to ensure she survives to REPRODUCE AND PROPAGATE YOUR GENES that's the entire point of having kids and raising them

>Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

No YOU get the benefit of your genes surviving another generation - which is the entire point of living and having kids.

>As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Wrong, you've created a womb that men will literally kill each other to access so they can impregnate her and propagate your genes.

love IT when my willies touch each other

The proud face of a lad with jizz dripping off his bellend

Attached: tim.png (1536x2048, 3.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=pP1BBH1pslY

what you saying

they oughtn't to exist

have sex

sound yeah, istanbul is massive true no way i'll be able to see everything in a week
i usually hate touristy shit though, it usually feels really manufactured at least here in the states, maybe its different in turkey
when i was in london i did nothing touristy and it was honestly an amazing decision

daft bastard in your wet dreams bender

why do catholics worship devils why can't they just be good and accept oour lord?
why must they pursue evil and follow the darkness?

Keep telling yourself that pal, I've seen living proof that states otherwise

>Tim put spray cream on his cock

Attached: lad.png (112x112, 16K)

kids

Attached: 1539718285143.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

probly got felt up when she was a youngun

istanbul is so cheap it's unreal. you are getting mayfair tier rip off price food for like 6 pounds a plate.

Kiev was way cheaper

thats just her having a laugh with a kid. you're a sicko

that's almost entirely laziness, legitimate asexuality, or deep social anxiety though
does not by it's nature count as "involuntary"

dislike this post because it's written in the same style as that fucking amerlover

was she like 400lbs? guarantee if she lost a bit of weight she would get laid the first time she went out

they don't use pounds in turkey you lying mong

kiev is literal poverty tier. turkey just has fucked up exchanges still luxury shit there like bodrum. nothing like that in keiv afaik

Attached: 1536462693768.webm (1440x720, 2.89M)

You should WANT your daughter to get shagged constantly and impregnated by alpha men

Each of her spawn is 25% of you, living proof of the success of your genes