Tfw I've never had the chance to speak to a black girl

>tfw I've never had the chance to speak to a black girl

Attached: 1566333572663-v.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Must be nice

You are blessed by not having to listen to ebonics

Get a mapuche gf instead

t. Alberto Barbosa

I'm too pale, they don't like me

Whaaat? The portuguese of Angola is much similar to that of Portugal than we in Brasil speak... what are you talking about? You must be an American on vacation, right?

I did today, she was so nervous she spilled spaghetti and accidentally fell with her bike.

just travel to africa

Why don't you just speak to those that sell super 8? Or go to a liceo in Quilicura or Estación Central

It's disgusting non Swedes are so segregated and discriminated that a Swede talking to them is shocking tsk tsk

Yeah, take the Irish pill and only segregate the poles

AAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT A CUTE BLACK GIRL

I'm finnish

Well you’re in the right country for it

Exactly, fuck pole scum.

they're fun online
even the muh social justice art hoe types I've talked to weren't insufferable like their white counterparts

I FAILED TO GET THE ONLY CUTE ONE I HAVE FOUND IN MY CITY

Most American black girls I've met are very friendly and good natured, but they will not shut the fuck up about Beyonce.

They are also supper fucking loud, I often feel like I need hearing protection when I talk to them. Still miles better than hispanic grils tho.

>had several delicious brown girls show interest
>was too dumb or scared to do anything
i hurt myself today

Attached: 1327025233413.gif (375x283, 1.4M)

I'm not from Santiago

holy shit there's internet in Ivory Coast?

I know that feeling, I don't even know if I like black girls or not I've literally never met one.

Come to Brasil

I have black gf.. feels good man. she thinks it's cool im not from United states.

t. my ancestor

Too hot and humid for me