Tell me, without any 14 words-tier Jow Forumspastas, why this is a bad thing

Tell me, without any 14 words-tier Jow Forumspastas, why this is a bad thing.

Attached: C1590B26-8F78-416E-A33D-65DEE4B9D68E.jpg (1242x1441, 438K)

Seems like a weird thing to base a community around. If sterilization were good in itself there would hardly be any need to reassure oneself they made the correct decision by posting on a subreddit about it.

The subreddit is basically just people seething and posting what they wish they said to people with children.
Being childfree is still based though. There are absolutely no upsides to having children, get a dog.

To each to their own. The desire to have kids is nothing rational, it's something that just pops up out of nowhere.
It's also a plus since it assures you won't die feeling alone.
That sex in the city writer is a good example of what's coming to this individual.

That is possibly the most cringeworthy place on reddit, in all sincerity

because she'll regret it eventually. The meaning of life is to reproduce, and to pass on knowledge and wealth accrued.
I'm 25 and I'm depressed because tfw no gf and no family.

The point of human existence is to reproduce and to provide for the next generation
To intentionally not reproduce for your own pleasure is irresponsible and means you've only been a resource drain for your life

imagine thinking that the only thing that matters in life is materialism and mindless consumption
honestly america was a mistake

depends on your mindset
it's completely acceptable from an individualistic point of view, you can do with your life what you please
but from a societal view, not having children destroys communities and puts the burden of paying pensions on an smaller workforce, thus encouraging immigration

these people are going to get depressed when they're old

Having children doesn’t mean you’ll be poor and being childless is no guarantee you’re rich

Also if you dont want kids thats your thing but Jow Forumscf literally hates children which is the height of immaturity yet they don’t notice that.

He is sterilized, she is most defintely not. At some point her instincts will take over and she'll leave him for a potent man. And then his instincts kick in, but his manhood is gone already and his shit down there is all fucked up. Just imagine what a bad situation that would be. I'd never take the risk man.

It wouldn't matter either way. In the West there's no longer any concept for caring for your parents in old age, mostly due to the fact that today's parents are eager to kick their children out as soon as they turn 18.
What I'm saying is, on any level, it won't matter whether you have kids or not but your personal liberties, free time and financed will take a major hit.

Where is it written down that the meaning of life is to reproduce? What about the countless animals of all species that did not reproduce? People Procreate because it is an animal impulse, not because it’s morally righteous to have children.

This
Growing old and alone while your friends have families to take care of them. Then their friends will die and so will their parents and their siblings.
Nothing to watch grow, you can only watch things crumble.
I bet these people will be the ones having existential crises and feel like their life is meaningless in the long run

That is an extraordinarily lame subreddit, but if you have no children and still end up poor, it’s because you were destined to be poor whether you had kids or not.

>your personal liberties, free time and financed will take a major hit

Attached: 1549020119927.jpg (318x306, 38K)

Where is it guaranteed that your kids will take care of you in old age?
And where is it guaranteed that you're physically unable to have a spouse or friends in old age?

Dumb meme, no one in the west cares about their old family members.

It's true. Soyjakking my post doesn't make it false. It costs $233000 to raise ONE child from age 0 to 18, excluding what your parents may contribute to college

>make choices
>have to tell the world to get congratulated
cringe, I hate everyone.

“Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy.”

>noo maah muuneey

Attached: 1564816157878.jpg (1099x1024, 309K)

>thanking g*d for a medical prodecure
There. 6 words.

>what are infants birthday parties
>what are gender reveals
>what are baby showers
>what are pregnancy announcements

I don't like people spamming pictures of their children either, it's okay if it's for family and friends.

Having kids in this shitty world lmao like all the other dumbcunts that make more dumbcunts. No thanks.

>dude, like you NEED to have children, because it's like, you just do it.

Attached: 1567211370355.jpg (708x800, 64K)

Attached: 1549246285019.jpg (664x627, 175K)

As someone who works with kids I can tell you they are terrible. I honestly don't know why anyone in their right mind would deal with this shit for 18 plus years. Humanity was a mistake, just let us doe out. Planet is fucked anyway.

Why are Jow Forums virgins always worried about (other) people having kids?

Once you are 50 you will realise you are all alone and will die alone so you spend thousands on trying to get a surrgoate

When Stormfront and the elections happened Jow Forums went from being edgy anarchists/libertarians/radlib to being hyperconservative and acting like baby boomers, then it spread out to the rest of the website.

there are certain subreddits for people who hate dogs

What does it matter if you die alone?

>This, gentlemen, is the essence of all philosophy.
holy cringe this line. Just because you say "it's the essence of philosophy" doesn't make it true.
What is this trying to say? You'll regret everything so don't bother doing anything? That's some shitty NEET mentality.
And what says you'll regret everything you do? I can think of plenty of situations where you wouldn't regret this shit.

This is a dumb paragraph. Did you write it yourself or something? Cringe.

there is no "point" to human existence you fucking retard

Whenever I work with kids they're really nice and cute. You sound like you're a cunt to them so they're mean back.

God, america is doomed.
It's ALWAYS an american flag vouching for these degenerate things.
I pray I'm out of here by the next 5 years cause this place is so heavily influenced by your jew hollywood crap

It's not about having them take care of you, but just having them there so you don't feel alone in the world.

why would anyone care if they're a "resource drain"??

Yes. I wrote it myself...

Attached: 2DE29E1B-6C3A-4AEC-96CD-D62D22270DB2.jpg (220x310, 19K)

Who says theyll do that? Youve got a lot running on a nonexistent or very young child, and trust me, if you keep pushing on them that their only purpose in life is to reproduce to give you grandbabies and free senior care, they'll be out the door as soon as they turn 18 (if you don't kick them out then anyways)

Kids transform you and self actualize your existence. There's nothing happier then seeing your children grow old and become their own people.

Also if your a good parent you won't have to live on welfare or retirement funds.

goodbye whiteys

Same. I'm a 19 year old girl and I'm constantly thinking about having kids.

>DUDE you can't have children. It cost you money just like everything else in life lmaooo

Attached: 1549382819608.jpg (700x734, 107K)

This. I went to my maternal grandparents anniversary, they had 6 kids and those kids had kids and grandkids etc. In total 50+ people showed up. Imagine if they didn't have any kids, then one of them dies and they are all alone

get out of my website you cringe whore

based

Because there’s a possibility you could change your mind.

she is coping

>spending $300 at a restaurant
because all the people who don't want kids seem to have some mental illness
if you don't want kids you should pay extra tax or some other meme

kids are a net drain on the system until they turn 30. tax breeders

Well I for one am glad those hedonistic wastes of air don't reproduce.

>Hang yourself, you will regret it
I'm going to call bullshit on this one.

you live in a society you want to preserve right?

I'll never have kids because I know I will be as much of a shit parent as mine were, and my kid will be as much a failure as I am

Attached: 7642164124218.jpg (427x427, 78K)

>tax breeders
then the breeders will reproduce less and you will have less people to tax

The point is that you will regret everything, always. Every choice you make closes a door that will never open again. Those who get married/have children regret the loss of their freedom and independence, those who stay free and independent will regret never having the comfort of their own kin. Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.

>don't get a child
>get a dog instead which is just the same but worse
Why the fuck do people do this

Being a deadbeat father who has plenty of children but doesn't raise them is the ultimate redpill.

You can't convince me this isn't cope mixed in with "didn't happen".

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-032253.jpg (1440x725, 247K)

instead of growing up and having children, 30 year olds want to pretend that they still are children.

you achieve the same result if you cum literally everywhere but inside her vagina-

>tfw no kids

Attached: 1506222978583s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

>then the breeders will reproduce less and you will have less people to tax

Then the same people saying we need to have less kids and reduce our environmental footprint turn around and import millions of third world breeders.

I don't really want kids but getting a vasectomy and willingly being sterilised is probably one of the most cucked things someone can do. You may as well just be neutered at that point.

gob bless american lefties :DDDDDDD

literally cope: the subplebbit

Full blown narcissists
>We were
You were*
>Me
>I

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-033138.jpg (1440x1515, 584K)

>you will regret everything, always.
Except when you don't. Even if it was true that you will ALWAYS regret every single choice you make, you would just pick the choice you will regret less. i.e. you pick the option you will enjoy more.
Most people have accepted that there will always be downsides to things. For that reason, we can ignore the minor regrets to avoid the major regrets.

You will regret replying to me, but you will regret not replying to me. Which one would you rather do though?

Everybody I can think of regretted not having kids. Hardly any of my parent's friends did and now that they're in their late 40s at the youngest and my generation is growing up they're all depressed as hell. It's pretty sad to watch them actually, they always get a sad tone of voice when talking to us. I'm really concerned one or two of them in particular will rope soon. The whole meme falls apart when you consider the fact that most of them have less money to spend than my parents as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804_020300.jpg (742x899, 154K)

>just the same
it takes a dog one week to learn where to shit and certainly doesn't cost 200000 dollars

The normies get scared

>now that they're in their late 40s at the youngest and my generation is growing up they're all depressed as hell
It's all fun and games until you have a mid life crisis and realize your life for the past 2 decades was defined by meaningless hedonism ad now all you have is a bunch of stories about your wacky adventures of the good old days you can endlessly repeat to the bartender.
To be fair this can also apply to the married, people spend every last ounce of energy trying to raise a family, things fall apart for any of the dozens of reasons they can, and now you're left with nothing but maybe a child that will call every once in a while

Attached: nightmare.jpg (168x176, 9K)

>dies in 10 years
>does literally nothing but cost you money in those 10 years
if you are going child free for economic purposes but then buy a pet, you're an unironic retard who shouldn't breed anyway

You forgot to mention the fact that you have to personally pick up it's shit for it's entire lifespan, with a kid you only have to do that for the first two years.
>can only understand vague commands
>stays retarded for it's entire life
>can never leave house on it's own, you need to take it out every single day.
>can't feed itself
>can't earn money
>won't look after you when you get old
I actually love dogs, but a dog is literally all the problems people complain about with children, but amplified. At least a kid grows up, a dog is basically the same it's entire life.

have sex (with me)

Who says your child will do the last three? Especially being raised by a 4channeler

So? That's completely irrelevant m8 I still have four other points, and even the most intelligent well-trained dog in the world won't be able to do any of them.

ITT:Alpha swede vs americuck who sterilizes himself

>Being childfree is still based though. There are absolutely no upsides to having children, get a dog.

Attached: unnamed(2).gif (220x220, 14K)

There's nothing alpha about being findommed by a toddler.

>Haha yeah bo your fucked, only a total vuck would let their child suck their mates tits, like what a loser
>Haha yeah basically im to based too lesve behind a genetic legacy
>What do you mean im a failure of a human in both a religous and darwinian sense! Fucking cuck i cant beluve you let your kid come out your wifes vagina
Kys

It's not. They're happy, i'm happy. They move the economy, the world becomes less populated, all's well. In fact, we should legalize euthanasia to help these people live 100% fulfilling lives and avoid the miserable state of despair they'll find themselves in a few decades.

lets cut out the waiting time and shove them into a mass grave :^)

Because the risk makes it hotter

Morals are stupid.
>What about the countless animals of all species that did not reproduce?
Failures. Dead and forgotten

> mostly due to the fact that today's parents are eager to kick their children out as soon as they turn 18
Wasn't it always like that in anglo countries? I was reading about it and it seems that it has been happening for at least two centuries.

because children are sexy, more children is good

What? No. Kicking your kids out at 18 is a post-WW2 suburbia thing.

If everyone were like this then humanity would go extinct.
Although this may be considered a good thing to some.
I see it as a bad symptom, a society that encourages people not to continue bringing people into it is likely not a very good one.

>it assures you won't die feeling alone.
not always

Being childless or getting sterilized?
>95
She's still young so kids not being in the immediate future isn't a big deal.
Sterilization is pants on head retarded, especially in early 20s. Once all her friends start having kids she'll want them too and the only choice is adoption.

This, it's sad really

I want to have a kid to be there for him (unlike my dad) and raise him so he can be a well functioning member of society, basically just one big cope for my fatherless life

It's not? Less wh*te people is good