What is your opinion on Brooklyn, NY?

What is your opinion on Brooklyn, NY?

Attached: Bed_Stuy_NA-f052ad.jpg (1600x1067, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2-fLxSE1yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I'm not sure, show me the inside of your crib

I like it. NY in general is the best part of the states

Hate it, has the most dangerous areas in all of NYC desu
For me it's staten island

The dangerous parts aren't where tourists go, so who cares. Even then it's just Jamals and Tyrones shooting each other

Overpriced shithole that hasn't gotten any better since 9/11 but the cost of living, people and culture have gotten a thousand times worse.

t. former queens resident

To many whites

T. Old boomer with erectile dysfunction

EYYYYY IM WALKIN HERE

I used to live in Jamaica, Queens when I was like 10 or 11

Attached: 1566531090854.jpg (976x850, 93K)

used to be a BLACK and BROWN BVLLS area, but now being colonized by wh*te soyboys

Most of the black areas are still black, and the Latino population is actually growing.

I live in The Bronx and my neighborhood is actively being gentrified by Asians/Whites that don't want to pay high prices of Manhattan.

Can't say I mind it, but the regular grocery stores/bodegas I used to go to are getting massively overpriced, and are now regularly stocking things like Soylent

Attached: 1566686173256.jpg (396x396, 18K)

The white population is declining if anything. The greaseballs are leaving South Brooklyn and being replaced by Chang, Pablo, and Achmed

t. Williamsburg resident who moved there ten minutes ago from North Carolina

All the boomers are dying and the classic "fuck you" New York culture with them.

Did you rike it?

Asians have been in NYC longer than any Latino group. And a lot of the Latinos are recent immigrants.

And where in The Bronx? I go there a lot and don't see any whites besides cops

even though im from the south, i plan to move to new york and plan on acting as much of a boomer as possible

Why are the buildings raised like this? Why not have all the doors at street level?

You mean they white flighted or are white flighting right now by selling their homes to Chinks

Speaking of NC, that's where you right wing boomers love to move

My grandpa was born in Brooklyn in 1944 and he never acted like guido trash.
Because they have garden apartments. There is a door under the staircase

You will get beat up by a pack of Jamals if you attempt the classic boomer racism

>And where in The Bronx? I go there a lot and don't see any whites besides cops
Depends where you go, I live very far up in the northern western part of the Bronx, almost Yonkers.

No. The apartment building I lived in was full of hasidic Jews and they were always rude as fuck, would constantly stare at you, left trash on the ground, made a lot of fucking noise, etc

You mean Riverdale? That has always been a white area

shut the fuck up mutt
im south indian. if i shave my head and wear an over sized white shirt, ill fit in

Hasidic Jews that leech off welgare

>oversized shirt
It's not 2005 anymore...black people have moved on past that

hasids are the fucking worst

People will think you're just a retard but good luck.
>hasidic Jews
Yeah they're fucking assholes in Queens too but they seem to be the only group of people in the city who aren't on drugs.

They are slumlords too.

Hassidic Jews? That sounds more like Far Rockaway than Jamaica

Not exactly, but very close

Few jews and Young white hipsters
Vegan or cheap chinese restaurants
Parks with basketball courts
Monster huge size rats
$1500-2500 One bed room apartments
Pepsi and arizona tea
Bicycles instead of subway

Kingsbridge? That was always a white neighborhood too, it just never fully white flighted because it didn't turn into a full blown shithole like Fordham or University Heights

Yes

Attached: C7APhFQWwAAH1fb.jpg (800x800, 56K)

I can't believe you seemed to think that neighborhood was Dominicanland for a century or something.

That's retard SJW logic for you.

People who came from DR or Mexico 3 days ago = REAL NATIVE NEW YORKERS

White people who grew up in New York= GENTRIFYING HIPSTER CRACKER COLONIZERS FROM OHIO

I'm sorry. I wasn't aware

Attached: 1566517786622.png (600x450, 69K)

this fucking guy

Anyway I just left Queens 6 months ago. Spent my whole life there, but it was time to leave.

Attached: 1488494977586.png (465x531, 214K)

But you are right about soylent. I hang out in Bushwick a lot and the bodegas are based because they have all the hood stuff and low prices, but also non-ghetto beers available as well as cigarettes that aren't Newports

I lived in Queens/Brooklyn for most of my life, but when I moved the The Bronx all I saw was Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, so I just assumed that they had always been here

Well they (more so Puerto Ricans) have been there for a while, but there are several white neighborhoods

Is a bacon egg cheese the quintessential New York breakfast?

No. Only children and fat people eat that every day

New york seems like a typical huge city where everyone is rude but the culture is to be extra rude

When I visited New York that's what was recommended to me

Only people that are rude are either ghetto, crackheads, or businessmen from the suburbs

It's good, but only a 14 year old from the ghetto would think that corner store food is the pinnacle of NYC dining

I enjoy going to WorldStar and watching NYC videos desu

youtube.com/watch?v=l2-fLxSE1yw

Well I mean it's cheap, the average commoner cannot afford expensive yuppity breakfasts

I don't even eat breakfast.

Same

Bushwick is the best neighborhood in Brooklyn in my opinion

hi neighbor

Hi fren

if you're between 20-30 i probably know you if you live on the island lol

I doubt it. I am a NEET

Attached: 1567010587405.jpg (933x870, 57K)

Needs to be Tsar bombed

How? SI is huge

I always wind up knowing a friend of a friend who lives around here, qts. North shore?

So you know CHIs in Port Richmond and Liberians in Park Hill?

idk i live I'm a ginny in castleton. below richmond rd is south for me. lets meet at a bar frens

I thought it was spelled "Guinea"

Do white jocks really roam the streets of NYC at night beating up people?

Attached: louie-bully-scene.jpg (360x181, 18K)

yea but i feel like it's easier to speak foe-netically

yes

"jk" lol depends pn ur neighborhood

No.

NYC whites are either soyboys or Hassidic Jews

lmao imagine getting jumped by a group of hasidic jews, pocket strings flying all over the place

They actually jumped a black guy in Williamsburg I think

Hasidic Jews and Blacks are gonna organize a Street Fighter-esque tournament to prove once and for all who is stronger.