Why don't they move to western europe? Even neetbuxes are more than the average salary

Why don't they move to western europe? Even neetbuxes are more than the average salary

Attached: revised-eastern-europe-map-56a39e575f9b58b7d0d2c8e0.jpg (377x377, 43K)

They do. My Norwegian friend is a social worker and says a lot of the child abuse cases are Polish and Czech women beating their kids which is illegal in Norway but normal in Slav countries.

We do lol.

Doubt.png
Okay, I'm not from slavic country, but ex commie nonetheless. Child beatings occur only in poor villages, nowadays it's mostly unheard for.
I am 22 year old zoomer, and yet neither I or any of my acquantances was ever beaten.
I don't think fucking Czech, which is even richer than we are have culture of child beatings

Barbaric

>women beating their kids
That happens in every country, to me sounds like bullshit to push some political agenda or get more funds

Really? Maybe I'm just naive, but I thought it's mostly fathers who would do the beating.

Or maybe it's just a cultural thing.

I’d be willling to live in Estonia or Finnland

Why not Lithuania? We are just like Estonia in terms of living standards and wealth, in wealth even richer by some statistics, but we are extroverts unlike them, so people are friendlier.

Also, believe it or not, but Finland and Estonia living standards difference is huge. You are better off in Slovenia/Czechia , since they are richer.

Actually had a Lithuanian friend I met from r9k whose mom hit him with anything like lamps or charging plugs, when he hit puberty he beat her up so hard she had to go to the hospital. Now he's in a gang in England.

And his father was Gintaras Petrikas.

>Petrikas
Kek, slavic last name
Probably Russian by heritage.
Russians here are mostly enclosed to poorest towns in here and capital. Capital ones are ok, villagers are scum

Isn't he the most hated man in Lithuania for bank fraud or something? The guy's daughter is Sasha Davidoff, look her up on Facebook she looks exactly like her dad

Why is Switzerland colored in that map? Is Switzerland Eastern Europe?

good luck in that. my family now has to deal with a 14 year old that has to deal with a drunk mother and a arch brit stepfather who beats him for no reason whatever. ill kill that english fucker myself if i have to.

Never heard of him, lol

You should beat children sometimes, if you not they will grow up to be spineless faggots.
Just don't mistake a few slaps from actual beating. Then it should be prevented.

My dad gave me the belt often and I turned out to be a spineless faggot

Sorry to hear it Pekka, at least you can think critical of yourself, it may help you to become better man

everyone i know was beaten as kid, its normal, except retards who live in zagreb, you are too probably from vilnius
most people do move to the west

It's not that fun being Mexican of Europe.
I did my 3 years in Netherlands and I do not wish to go back there

Nah, i'd rather spend an hour explaining to my blood and flesh why what he did is wrong, rather than i spend 12x less time whooping his ass.
Because if you just beat kids, they won't understand what was the exact cause of their ass-whooping (because children are not as smart as grown-ups), and as an addition, they will create an association "bad thing done - ass will be whipped" - that's how people learn to lie and cover up their fuck-ups. And i want my offspring to grow into a proper functioning and responsible member of society.
So feel free to beat your kids, but pretty please, don't be dissapointed once they grow up into utter fucking baffons.