Why is Mexican culture so violent? Is it their aztec genes or is it taught? How do we save them?

Why is Mexican culture so violent? Is it their aztec genes or is it taught? How do we save them?

Attached: average mexican teen.png (651x1342, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dj6Jdj1ruyw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15500996/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sMc4uUGklQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking lol that mexicaca couldn't even think of shooting the cops before having his head blown like every mexcrement

EXTREMELY high T = extreme aggression

Spicy food

>Juanito Pistola

Does that actually mean Little Johnny Pistol? Was that his real name or a nickname?

Attached: laughing face.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Yup. Rip Juan ; w ;

thats not mexican culture thats the cartel bud

Latinxs have high t

Attached: IMG_20190805_213627.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Yeah we have the highest testosterone levels among all human populations, i think its diet because blacks have higher prenatal androgens but their chicken and diary based diet drops their T massively

Blood sacrifice for the Blood Gods

The fuck is wrong with you Americans?
Fuck off.

Probably started with Aztec human sacrifices and only got worse when the Spanish conquistadors came with all the bloody carnage they inflicted.

>little johnny
That's reduntant since Juanito is the equivalent of Johnny; both are endearing versions of Juan/John

Blacks and whites have lower t levels

The only true gods.

What sort of "high caliber" guns were the police using that would be capable of this?

Measured yes, but blacks have lower prenatal androgen as measured by their lower digit ratios

7.62mm

Yeah, probably Mexican cops don't fuck around when it comes to firepower

Proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=dj6Jdj1ruyw

>mexican CJNG cartel soldiers

Attached: Integrroghatorio-del-CJNG-1920-1.jpg (1920x1079, 145K)

Because of Aztec Mask

>Aztec
Here we go again with this stupid bullshit

>argentine army soldiers

How Mexico let the cartels form literally a paralel army?

Attached: Argentine_Army_exercise_in_Santa_Cruz.jpg (1000x750, 102K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15500996/
Jamaicans have the lowest digit ratio among populatuons measured yet, average is. 935 for males, average for white males is 9.46 and 9.41 for hispanics

why were aztecs so obsessed with human sacrifice anyway?

They believed if they didn't sacrifice enough people the world would end

Because khorne was manifested because of them

The sun is god and the only god in every way shape and form
>Created the earth
>Created life
>Supply's us with energy
>Keeps us all alive
>Our universe ends if the sun dies
>Keeps us warm
retards will seethe and try to argue against it, god is real and he is saving us from death and giving us everything we love and need as we speak

holy shit, how's it going, Bolivia?

well the original tribe who conquered its surrounding city states to become the aztecs worship the god of war above all. Sorta evolved into that, can't have war without sacrifices.

The climate in mesoamerica was extreme, because of El niƱo, droughts lasted years and people was desperate

Mexicans have lower digit ratios
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sMc4uUGklQ

That was a common ritual in early stages of religious groups.
When europe was already well established indians here were barely discovering fire, they had just arrived to the continent after spending some centuries walking through ice. It's why they were "behind" spaniards, they were still developing.

Better than venezuela my fren~

well you are a rare motherfucker.

Stop posting you retardness might be contagious

Murder is better than sex.

The average firstie will never know it though. They are too spineless to murder, and most of firstie Jow Forumsards will not have sex either

just another day in America

Blacks have highest T wtf are you talking about?

Coke for the coke throne

t. edgy 13 year old fevela monkey

the american government profit a lot from drug sales

underage

lol what

Then why are they the most prone to be gay?

I watched your video and yes hispanic countries had lower ratios but there were no african countries on that list

But it's true.
Jews literally had Moloch and it was common in early 2nd century cultures.

The aztecs or any other culture don't have the incentive to stop sacrifices because served as a psychological weapon

This.
In Brazil all trannies are blacks

more testosterone also means more estrogen, I though you knew this pedro

So testosterone makes you a faggot

Sacrifices were bad in warfare for the Aztecs because the enemy was less likely to surrender and the Aztecs went further to risk their lives for a possible knock out and capture instead of simply killing their enemy or making worth while morale-raising profit from slavery instead

based

lol

Attached: 1563029186784.jpg (1008x631, 237K)

The aztecs prevented revolts and the new tribes the encounter were more willing to become their vassals

uh...bro

Attached: William Institute Homosexuality Stats.png (889x592, 60K)

I thought all americans were gay though

I have the study somewhere but I said they are more prone to be gay, not that most gays are black, also there are black latinos so this is very useless

they aren't more prone to being gay bro

You posted a retarded graph.
The mexican is right, there are black latinos.

Why do you cunts on Jow Forums always somehow turn the conversation to trannies and faggots?

Atlanta is gay as fuck so maybe he's right

or niggers, don't forget niggers

latinos are violent because white blood.

Just check lgbt subs and you'll see mostly white men, especially in tranny subs.

Most of them are faggots
Imagine claiming there's more than 5 black latinos in the U.S and therefore the stats are invalid
fucking cringeeeeeeeeee
As a Chicano I've lived all my life in a 75% Latinx neighborhood and only seen one half black half latinx girl

Maybe because most of them live in the city and are bombarded with homo propaganda daily compared to the more rural/suburban whites

It's actualy MENA blood. The conquistadores were at best south iberians, and at worst(or best depending on the POV) actual moors

>had

>Imagine claiming there's more than 5 black latinos in the U.S
There are. Of haitians alone there are almost 1 million

They're not classified as Latino, dumbass. Not even Brazilians are classified as Latino in the US.

imbecile

who the fuck is latino then?

>Not even Brazilians are classified as Latino in the US.
Dumbass

Haiti is full of blacks that speak French and have non-Latinx culture

Yeah Caribbeans but blacks exist in all Latin America

Go ask Trumpo about it, I'm just going by their census and passport classifications.

Hispanics.

there's no such thing as "latinx culture". All that we have in common is a romance language

Brazil is not Latinx and will be destroyed when New Spain unites

Your opinion is irrelevant to the discussion, it's the American racial classification system and they do with it as they please.

How are Brazilians classified? , show a picture or fuck off

>Hispanics.
Iberians then?
Americans have the most stupid racial system in the entire world. It simply doesn't make sense

wtf how do you an LGBT flag on Jow Forums

He got off pretty lightly considering some cartel murders out there, having your head blown off is a quick and painless way to die at least.

>How are Brazilians classified?
Either black or white.

Like I said, your opinion is irrelevant. It's their census.

Attached: 1584928176049.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

>Like I said, your opinion is irrelevant. It's their census.
Their census is arbritary. You're simply lying.

Our census is also arbitrary, far more arbitrary than the American one because they'll make pardos either black or white depending on what agenda they're trying to push.

>You're simply lying.
How so?

they are tri-racial, honestly sometimes I wonder too

Based police.

More like mulatto.

>How so?
You implied that census had any logic behind it, which it didn't. It's purely arbitrary depending on who decides it at the time

>Either black or white.
A Mexican or an ecuatorian can mark those options too retard, what's more, I think you can mark more than one. For amerimutts you are Latino, like the rest of pardos in huezil

>>Our universe ends if the sun dies
Wrong, humans can create Sun by science.

doesn't matter, if the sun disappears our orbit would be fucked and we'd all die

>You implied that census had any logic behind it
No, I didn't.

We're not Latino because we don't speak Spanish and we're more black than native.

>doesn't matter, if the sun disappears our orbit would be fucked and we'd all die
At this moment humans will live on asteroids and craftworlds, with hand made sun and dyson sphere.
Humans can create gods. Gods can create humans.

only I am god, not you, ok?

>Latino
Latino doesn't mean Spanish speaker in the us