New dormmate is undiagnosed bipolar

>new dormmate is undiagnosed bipolar
please get me out of here

Attached: 1369705618310.png (423x461, 190K)

ask to be moved, idiot

I already did, I still have to live at least this weekend, and no idea if they will even change the arrangement

Why the FUCK do Americans always brag about big cars, big houses, big roads, big everything and then share a room with strangers?

americans are fucking stupid, that is why

What is he doing? I lived in a shared house with a crazy bipolar girl once. She would scream and cry and assault her boyfriend when he visited, and I could often hear her shouting that she was going to kill herself (she never did)

>bipolar
Implying this isn't based.

he accused me of stealing for using any of his things like hand soap and the garbage can despite never telling me not to use them before, and got extremely mad for instance that the AC wasn't working two night ago and I didn't immediately call housing for support
I honestly hope he gets hit by a bus, and I've known him for like 20 days

It isn't.

I have bipolar disorder and I'm a very nice person, maybe he's just an asshole.

Damn. At least he isn't aggressive or violent (yet). Living with someone who is openly hostile and/or insane like that is actual hell. In my situation I ended up becoming depressed in my own home, and took every excuse possible to get out of the house

I used to work as technical management(fixed emails for boomers) at an outpatient care facility. Several of the patients were Bipolar. Most of them are actually really cool and completely normal people except for a few times a a year. An older woman even said she wanted to sleep with me and cheat on her husband in her house. Though I later found out she didn't have a husband and was homeless. What I'm trying to say is, if he's getting hostile and it sounds like he is, please move out immediately. If he was nice and had the 2fun4u mania it wouldn't even be that bad. But when it turns into a violent and possibly psychotic episode it is extremely serious.

Attached: 1542920308732.png (1024x689, 938K)

haha, you had to see my roomates face then i said i was diagnosed with schizophrenia, they were freaking out in the inside

That sucks, I feel sorry for you man. I used to read horror stories on Jow Forums about people caught in relationships with BPD types (not quite the same but related), and a lot of them said that a person with BPD's actions often skirt the line of being genuinely evil (if such a thing were to exist). I've never met a person like that, but to have your emotions played with even a little to a smaller degree is dreadful and I hope anyone that suffers in that situation escapes it.
It's not the fun kind. He accused me of stealing, said he would dump the garbage can onto my bed if I put anything in there again, and said he thinks I'm trying to kick him out of the dorm (which he *deserves* to stay in, he pointed out), and that he thinks I might snap and do something (he didn't elaborate). Oh, and that I'm putting him in an abusive relationship somehow. There are so many red flags here I hate just sleeping in the same room as this guy. I'm trying to GTFO as soon as I can.

hope you're ok fren

thanks, I slept with scissors in my pocket last night just in case. It might sound like an exaggeration but he's basically stopped talking to me altogether and I don't like how things look. I'll try to stay safe.

most people in college get roommates because most dont have jobs or if they do they are just low pay ones because they are in college

at least my roommates are fucking based. we watch anime, play smash, and talk about Jow Forums shit all the fucking time

because rent is very high

It's the same in any major city in Western Europe, but you would still rent a whole room. It seems to me that dorms in the US are all structures in rooms for two people. In countries like France most dorms are mostly made of studios.

>It seems to me that dorms in the US are all structures in rooms for two people.
yeah, mostly. some can be made for more, but that's usually how it is. my uni offers some that are more apartment or suite style tho. i'm in a more apartment style one now

Very weird for a country that values individualism and privacy so much. I guess it has to do with profitability.

>at least my roommates are fucking based. we watch anime, play smash, and talk about Jow Forums shit all the fucking time

Attached: IMG_7441.jpg (564x823, 35K)