Japan will do his best

Japan will do his best

Attached: 1567212779658.jpg (2048x2041, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKu6loq9kfg
youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a load of miserable people

Looks like Hong Kong.

thats not japan.

t.train otaku

is that her son or boyfriend

mommy

his brother

*her* lmao

imagine those two didn't know each other

does she let her brother fuck her?

We're talkkng about Japan here, so of course she does.

wait what is going on there?

>train otaku
wat

fucking japan; what are they like? lol!

Japan puts a lot of importance in respect.

Girls are very considerate, so most stay virgin until marriage for their couple. However they may be considerate to their family first and foremost, so they let their brothers fuck them, this of course, is not seen as filthy or a wrong thing, but instead it's expected as 'skinship' to strengthen family bonds, and so it is a desirable trait in a partner. Japanese moms also fuck their sons as part of sexual education and bonding. Contraceptive methods are used of course, as what the anti-incest sentiment is against is birth malformations, not the relationship itself.

Japan has a long and storied tradition of train enthusiasts (most of them on the autism spectrum). Not only do they obsess about the train, schedules, and operator uniforms, they go as far as buying the electric motors and drivers used in metro trains to accurately replicate the sound they make at home.

Here's one of many such videos that are posted every week on YouTube:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKu6loq9kfg

>so most stay virgin until marriage for their couple.
OH NO NO NOOO
>Japanese moms also fuck their sons as part of sexual education
However, this is true

Attached: average-number-of-sexual-partners-in-selected-countries-worldwide[1].png (1000x2108, 191K)

>Global: 9

Attached: 1567010587405.jpg (933x870, 57K)

I hope so

He's the guy who killed an anime studio

Thats right, you have had atleast 9 right? If you haven't you're a below average freak, people who have only had 5 sexual partners are school shooters in the making

tfw I only had 6

Sad !

Lucky bastards.

weirdo

1 here with 6 consecutive years alone and hoping that there will be only another 1, this time till the end of times

i had 6 even before graduating from high school. are you even trying to have sex?

I had sex more times with the same girl though.
Pay a prostitute user.

no thanks

cringe. Are you a IURD retard?

>7.5
i purely doubt it, although i never go out so what do i know
do people really fuck that much lol

Where did you fuck them?

My parents paid transportation to take me to school and bring me home, so i had no way to go to classmates houses. Gangs would recruit me for walking the neighborhood, so they didn't let me out of home either.

Lmao at Turkey. Based.

uk that low?

yeah i had to verify this. sorry bong. OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (873x805, 296K)

That was 2005, so it differs per year i guess. Do you think I care about UK promiscuity? Infact I think UK should be right near the top, I was just pointing out Japan.

This picture pleases abe

An IRC channel I used to go to had a mexican otaku who was obsessed with japanese trains and would watch Japanese train cab videos for hours at a time.

well this one says japan isn't.

Attached: Capture.png (1747x438, 82K)

>this thread

wtf??

Attached: 770D251E-C7E5-45D0-BE80-DBC07638D0E0.jpg (740x415, 21K)

So one study says Japan is not in the top 10 in the world? Why are you trying to defend them so much, Japanese women have had an average of 9-10 sexual partners, infact thats probably a lowball as they tend to lie about sexual partners, as they are possibly the least faithful women in the world youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

Aflong aflongkong?

モーターボート?
いいね!

Attached: Woke Abe.png (429x509, 408K)

安部様はきっと喜んでいるね