British Shocked, Indian Rocks!

>British Shocked, Indian Rocks! . . .

Attached: 1566747438565.jpg (705x960, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/after-marathas-brahmins-in-maharashtra-seek-reservation/articleshow/66916397.cms?from=mdr
jatland.com/home/Jats_in_Islamic_History
youtube.com/watch?v=xP6VwwqCtpU
pumpkinperson.com/2015/05/13/why-is-indias-iq-so-high/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED

Attached: 24cf974.jpg (402x604, 23K)

How do I reach this level of alpha?

Attached: x6tm7te28li31.jpg (640x943, 103K)

happy propose day bruh

Attached: 1qssqqsk44j31.jpg (640x633, 76K)

Only Indians can do it

damn

Attached: kgc53f42gfi31.jpg (640x744, 49K)

>can dog swim? yes.
>then how are you different from dog?

>pls share 2 all indians

Attached: 4573457345.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

These low caste cunts make me cringe so mcuh

brahmincel cope

Attached: i6srj4s5kmi31.jpg (640x696, 141K)

Mathematician: How to write 4 in between a 5?

China: Is this a Joke?

Japan: Impossible!

America: The question's wrong!!

UK: Rubbish !!

India: F(IV)E This is the reason you find Indians everywhere in the world in finance, business, medicine, engineering & arts... anything to do with optimising your brain!!

British: Can u Swim?
Indian: No
British: Then a Dog is Better den u because It Swims. Indian: Can u Swim?
British: Yes!
Indian: Then What's the Difference between u & Dog… British Shocked,Faints!! Indian Rocks!

European : Y do U indians come in all colors, look at us,we R all white..?

Abdul Kalam: Horses too come in different colors but donkeys R all the same..!!!

Einstein & a Indian sitting next to each other on a long flight...

Einstein says:
"Let's play a game...
I will ask you a question,
if you don't know the answer,
you pay me only $5
and
if I don't know the answer,
I will pay you $500..."

Einstein asks the first question:
What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon...?

Indian doesn't say a word,
Reaches his pocket,
Pulls out a $5...

Now...
It's the indian turn...

He asks Einstein:
What goes up a hill with 3 legs
and
comes down on 4 legs..?

Einstein searches the net and asks all his smart friends...
After an hour he gives Indian $500...

Einstein going nuts and asks:
Well...
so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four..?

Indian reaches his pocket and gives Einstein $5...

Einstein fainted.....

Send to all Indians all over the globe! Magic Missing Indian flag in this? Don't worry send this message to only 2 groups u will shock to see all these flags will become Indian flags Created by: engineering students Of CIT

Attached: 1564165952705.png (373x639, 240K)

Found the chamar

based

Attached: n8zijsxutgi31.jpg (640x952, 77K)

Found the beta

Attached: 9auqzxpge7i31.jpg (497x645, 59K)

Betas don't come from a long lineage of warrirors and kings; they come from serfs or servants that only rose because of reservations

>one chance at life
>not born Indian

Attached: j53dx02ovgh31.jpg (640x615, 50K)

God, Indians are so alpha. Why can't the rest of us catch up to them?

Attached: 1531155373728.png (224x226, 61K)

>long lineage of warriors and kings
>stuck shitposting on an anime board on a Friday night

Attached: ur2iy5lp3zh31.jpg (640x397, 41K)

Just here for college. Also, not alone. There 3 fuckers drinking with me right now.

The purpose of this thread is to discover that. With careful research we may find a way.

Attached: 01r22jcff7h31.jpg (640x855, 100K)

There's

How are we supposed to compete? Fucking Indians leave some pussy for the rest of us

Attached: 1554008582801.png (400x416, 93K)

"No."

Attached: 94r3weg0xsf31.jpg (640x1117, 124K)

They're too busy for it, anyway.

Attached: y7auced7tdj31.jpg (754x768, 56K)

Indians are better than other humans.

Attached: h3rdr4d838h31.jpg (640x793, 64K)

>NOOOOOOO GIGACHANDRA PLEASE STOP I AM SHOCKED, HOW CAN WE BRITISHERS COMPETE WHEN INDIA WILL FINALLY BE A SUPERPOWER IN JUST OVER 4 MONTHS

Attached: download.png (231x218, 8K)

what is it about Indian culture that makes the men so naturally autistic?

>autistic

They're too passionate and emotional to be autistic

Attached: v8bclcb9rvg31.jpg (640x782, 76K)

Based.... and.... redpilled....

Low caste and their pathetic culture. My father would have honor killed me if I posted something like this

>Low caste and their pathetic culture.

what the fuck did you say you little bitch

Attached: a91to4lp7ae31.jpg (640x1114, 134K)

I don't repeat myself.

Attached: 640px-14th_Murrays_Jat_Lancers_(Risaldar_Major)_by_AC_Lovett_(1862-1919).jpg (640x931, 166K)

bitch lasagna

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x881, 198K)

Attached: vpurw6wh33j31.jpg (1024x613, 76K)

literally me

Attached: 7h4cvx8whony.png (496x508, 156K)

You really want to provoke me now?

Attached: 640px-14th_Murrays_Jat_Lancers_(Risaldar_Major)_by_AC_Lovett_(1862-1919).jpg (647x404, 50K)

>Brahmins got BTFO so hard by shudras and untouchablefags, they had to create a caste system to keep the chads and their descendants down for generations.

Attached: 1494142601617.png (968x733, 206K)

Not a Barhmincuck, we were warriors and shiet

Attached: 640px-14th_Murrays_Jat_Lancers_(Risaldar_Major)_by_AC_Lovett_(1862-1919).jpg (604x410, 63K)

Jats are literally low caste you stupid fuck. You're not a

anyone have the full pasta?

Jats are literally low caste you stupid fuck. You're not upper caste, you are literally a shudra that cries for reservation and protests when you don't get any. Stupid cunt.

Your father would honor kill you because he's a low caste sudroid just like you and the rest of your lineage. Honor killings are rife among lower castes. Brahmins don't honor kill, they discriminate.

>Jats are classified as Other Backward Class (OBC) in seven of India's thirty-six States and UTs, namely Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.

Warriors and Kings were considered Shudra, and they were sanskritised to be "upper caste", this is how the Kayastha community came into being.

You are literally a shudroid that got genocided by Parashuram, a brahmin warrior. Learn your own culture.

Attached: 1528588481429.jpg (540x540, 20K)

what shocks me about indians is how they're pretty much full blown manchildren

17% of world's population, all incels

Attached: composite-virginity-map.jpg (750x500, 135K)

> Let me teach about your history.
You cucks can say anything that suits you, but the history won't change. It was us who fought and killed the muslims and then brit. Unlike you cucks, who sold their mothers and daughters for your lives

Lol what is this alternative history? So if you killed all the muslims, why are Pakistani Punjabi Muslims a thing?

> You are literally a shudroid that got genocided by Parashuram, a brahmin warrior. Learn your own culture.

Jats came to India around 100-1500 yrs ago. I don't parshuram was there then.

> Warriors and Kings were considered Shudra
How much of an chutiya are you?

> Honor killings are rife among lower castes
Honor killing is rife among warrior or king's class. Brahmins have always been cucks. They can't even kill a mosquito

>It was us who fought and killed the muslims and then brit
This is why nobody likes Jats. You have the IQ of Dalits, and you larp as warriors n shieeet while being overglorified farmers.

In fact, it was Punjabis who got raped by bin Qasim first kek

That's just because having sex before marriage often results in honor killing. Take a look at the other Muslim nations.

Killing != alwys winning. Jats were always been the first line of defense when invasions became. You are not worshipping alla because of us, you cuck.
Brahmins could fight.
Chamars couldn't fight
Rajpoos would sell their mothers for their lives.
Did I miss your patheric caste?

the absolute state of this post. Why do your niggers want reservation if you're high caste?

> it was Punjabis who got raped by bin Qasim first kek

Chamar Brain. Thats cause muslims came from the west and it was the first in line.

>Chamars couldn't fight

Shivaji Maharaj was a chamar. He was the one who put and end to the Mughals in India, dude. Seriously stop lol
>Killing != alwys winning. Jats were always been the first line of defense when invasions became. You are not worshipping alla because of us, you cuck.

Your Punjabis across the border are worshipping allah you imbecile lmao

>Why do you want reservation if you're high caste?

Even Marathas, Gujjars, Patidars want reservation. There have been calls for Brahmin reservation. They want easy access to resources. Simple as that,

Try saying that in punjab.

>Chamar Brain. Thats cause muslims came from the west and it was the first in line.
kek you contradict yourself nigger

Which Punjab, Pakistani or India? KEK

How the fuck did I contradict myself you chamar? Punjab is the west most part of India. Where else would the muslms have come from? Your mother's womb?

Both

You're a Jat dude. You're literally officially a chamar. Stop larping kek

Britishers BTFO

> Shivaji Maharaj was a chamar
Not the Rajpoots, not guru nanak, not raja ranjit singh, not bahagat singh, not the muaryan empire, not the chola empire and so on and so forth. Just because one chamar did shit doesn't mean thousands of others didn't do anything. Also, I don't even know if shivaji was a chamar or not cause in the north no one fucking cares about him

Jats have the most Aryan blood in whole south Asia.

There is a very popular saying among jats in Haryana and Punjab which sums all this nicely,
"Unpad Jat padhe likhe barabar aur padha likha jat bahagwan baarvar." You can cry all you want, doesn't mean that your ancestors didn't sell their mothers to muslims to ave themselves.

>Just because one chamar did shit doesn't mean thousands of others didn't do anything. Also, I don't even know if shivaji was a chamar or not cause in the north no one fucking cares about him
>Also, I don't even know if shivaji was a chamar or not cause in the north no one fucking cares about him
low IQ Jat on display again

They are shudra. Under the Indian category of castes, they're still shudroid. Cope.

You absolute retards,stop fighting with each other.

Attached: images (4).jpg (578x433, 23K)

Stupid cunt. Majority of Jats live in Punjab and Haryan and in no state are Jats under BC. Also, Jats are not under BC according to center. So, what the fuck are you trying to say chamar?

No one cares about Hindu caste system.genetics is what matter,jats are tall,good looking and have high iq.

>You can cry all you want, doesn't mean that your ancestors didn't sell their mothers to muslims to ave themselves.
Do you mean Pujabis? They're 44% of Pakistan kek thanks for proving my point shudra.

This Most Jats do not care about caste. Most Jats just say that you are all the same, be it Brahmins, Rajpoos, Chamars. But we are better than all of you

Not him but Jats are not high IQ. They're tall yes.

t. Delhi Pandit. I have many Jat friends :)

They fought and lost while you offered them your women. Also, most converts were and still are chamars who were such cowards that they just accepted muslim rule

And most of us say the same thing about Jats. They're shudra just like yadavs and gujjars. So stop larping as an upper caste, shudra :)

Jats are not wage slavers.we have lands so we don't really have to study like rats.

You can't be high iq if though out history all you have done is kill muslims.

>You can't be high iq if though out history all you have done is kill muslims.
So, why are there Punjabis in Pakistan larping as Muslim? They're your people kek

> yadavs
krishna belonged to this clan. At least have some respect Chamaar or did you sell it all with your mother?

>we have lands so we don't really have to study like rats
Exactly, feudal landlords come under Shudra varna. They're not upper caste.

Thanks for admitting it.

Punjabi != Jat. Can't this small thing get in your head, you stupid chamar? There were Brahmins, chamars, Jats, and all others.

Krishna's name literally translates to "dark as the night sky".

What do you think? Yadavs are low caste. They are cursed to be cowards and run around, the insult gaandu yadav exists for a reason.

>At least have some respect
kek now you want to talk hinduism? I thought you didnt care about Hindu varna, shudroid.

> feudal landlords come under Shudra varna
According to Hindus, feudal lords come under vaishas. But Jats came to India much later; the varnas had already been set up. Throughout history jats were just jats. Not upper caste or lower caste. It was only after independece when they were setting up reservation system that thy put us in upper caste category.
And No we don't worship Brahmincucks. We were not thrown out of our houses like Kashmiri pandits. How many of those cucks fought? None, they need someone to save them. Ofcourse, the chamars just converted.

No one cares about modern Hindu caste system.originally it was based on genetics, those with highest Aryan blood on top.

> thought you didnt care about Hindu varna, shudroid
We have lived in the country for around a 1000 year now and unlike you sick fucks, if we respect someone and adopt a system we respect them forever, not when it suits us.

> Yadavs are low caste
I couldn't fucking care less and didn't even know this. Jats != Yadavs

>No one cares about modern Hindu caste system.originally it was based on genetics, those with highest Aryan blood on top
Why does that matter if Jats existed only 100 years ago? kek Again contradicting your own statements.

Keep seething low IQ shudroids

Just saying according to Hindu caste system jats should be on top.

which they aren't, they're lower castes that chimp out for reservations as you well know.

First of all, 1000 and it doesn't matter to us. Jats are just Jats as we have been throughout history. Tell me one thing you stupic chamars should be remembered for in future?

>We have lived in the country for around a 1000 year now
So where were the Jats when bin Qasim raped Punjabis? 1000 years ago is 900 AD exactly when he invaded from Iraq.

You keep proving that Jats are incapable of being smart and are as dumb as a rock

> Chimp out
Because we are not cucks that cry that chamars are getting everything and you are not. Also, here you go
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/after-marathas-brahmins-in-maharashtra-seek-reservation/articleshow/66916397.cms?from=mdr

One simple wiki search would have cured your thirst of glorious Jat history. Here you go again
jatland.com/home/Jats_in_Islamic_History

This was the Maratha Empire at it's peak. At this point of time, there were Mughals left.

So, tell me exactly, who did you fight against? Not him, but you are making things up.

Attached: kek.png (602x749, 444K)

*faints*

there were no* Mughals left.

Moar you cuck

> Jats were variously called as teghzan (holder of the swords)

> In political hierarchy, the early fifth century inscription refers to them as a ruler of Punjab, part of Rajasthan and Malwa

> Jats were among the first wave of the Aryans, and their first southeast migration took place from the North-West, and established their rule at Sorpur in Multan regions
With fucking citations.

>Because we are not cucks that cry that chamars are getting everything and you are not.
You literally are cucks that are crying that you don't get reservation. What are you smoking shudroid?

youtube.com/watch?v=xP6VwwqCtpU

This is literally low IQ behaviour kek

>In political hierarchy, the early fifth century inscription refers to them as a ruler of Punjab, part of Rajasthan and Malwa

All of them were taken over and subjugated by Muslims kek hahaha seething

So you are asking why did < 0.1% of indian population kill all the muslim invaders? Maratha empire did not rise by itself there was too much internal revolts in the occupied terroritories.

Sorry, wrong.
pumpkinperson.com/2015/05/13/why-is-indias-iq-so-high/

As you can see, North Indian Brahmins and Lungis have higher IQ. Jats are mid tier.

Attached: IQ.png (594x229, 13K)

Wouldn't have expected spain so high