Why do their males and females hate each other?

Why do their males and females hate each other?

Attached: sk.png (690x320, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/global/2019/04/22/how-people-around-the-world-view-gender-equality-in-their-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they all look the Same

They knew their ugliness.

The cause is believed to be Ministry of Gender Equality and Family.
But Japan is bad.
We have given them human rights ideas.

the males are violent apes and the females are psychotic gold-diggers

korea is statistically the only country where young people are more likely to support patriarchal norms than old people, their birth rates are under 1.0, at newer times feminist reforms undertaken are likely to only exascerbate these trends
source: pew

you have a link to the pew study?

pewresearch.org/global/2019/04/22/how-people-around-the-world-view-gender-equality-in-their-countries/

first correct answer
99% of people in that country are mentally ill

Tourist here.

Do they? There are Korean couples everywhere, all the time, koreaning around. I wanna die because of jealousy.

But I also know Korean girls that hated their men but they were dating Chinese (what sounds kinda nonsense to me as they are very similar)

Also, I have the impression Koreans don’t like Americans too much. When they think I’m American, they treat me rude, when I say I’m not they kinda apologise. One old guy told me American army do lots of dubious stuff here

The Chinese in question was a Chinese-Singaporean if it is different in their mind (what I actually think it is)

>But I also know Korean girls that hated their men but they were dating Chinese
Everyone is prejudiced against the Chinese here. If anything, Korean males hate their women but are willing to date Japanese.

> I have the impression Koreans don’t like Americans too much
Well they’re the most numerous foreigners here so yeah, the ones that make most troubles are also probably American. But I can stand by the fact ordinary Koreans have nothing against them.

>The Chinese in question was a Chinese-Singaporean
Educated Koreans know Singapore is a developed country unlike China but of course, there are stupid and racist people everywhere. I wouldn’t be surprised if some Koreans are racist to ethnic Chinese people even though their nationality isn’t Chinese.

Might have something to do with conscription. I would be mad if I had to do it while all the women I'd know would continue their studies.

>while all the women I'd know would continue their studies
Not just that, they go to abroad and get dicked by exotic men while some of them even have boyfriends in service counting on them.

>what sounds kinda nonsense to me as they are very similar
money
Korean women do not distinguish between romance and prostitution

That's sad. Since you have a lot of feminists in Korea, what do they say about conscription being only for men?

>what do they say about conscription being only for men?
They say they have nothing to do with it because it’s the government who ordered men to serve in military. Pretty funny using the same logic we don’t have responsibility to care about their rights as it’s the companies and institutions, not ordinary men that discriminate them.

You must be ugly or something, I never experienced prejudice because I'm American, actually quite the opposite