The mere idea of being near a buttnaked man, let alone do anything erotic with him, is absolutely revolting to me...

The mere idea of being near a buttnaked man, let alone do anything erotic with him, is absolutely revolting to me... women on the other hand are so soft, clean, they smell so nice, their voice (granted they aren't nagging or demanding something unreasonable that I just don't want to give them) are so nice and cute, specially when they sing, and most important of all, their pussies and buttholes taste so great, I could lick, kiss, poke and pound them all day if I didnt have to go to school and work. To the homosexuals reading this, seriously, how can you not be aroused by women? I just dont get it

Attached: gettin ready to lick some pussy and female butthole.gif (359x393, 149K)

I've kissed a woman with bad breath and stinky assholes

So you think women are revolting because they are attracted to men?

>nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

KYS RETARD

Attached: Yikes.jpg (188x282, 21K)

dont pick them up in run-down bars without toilet paper then lol

yes

hey now that's a very offensive word to say to people of color! shame on you, you little racist!

Most "gays" on this site are attracted to very feminine guys, such that at the extreme they appear to be women with dicks.
Obviously you can't understand it since you're straight.
To truly understand it you would need to be a woman.

i may be straight, but i still have the sense of smell. No man I've ever met, no matter how feminine, had that natural perfume that women smell like (Apparently landwhales and dykes don't smell like this perfume i'm talking about, probably because they aren't feminine enough, or at all)

>that natural perfume that women smell like
You mean perfume?
Of course men won't smell like that.
Not finding a nice smell on unattractive women is probably a placebo where they don't smell nice because you expect them not to.

Muscle on men is still "soft", not marshmallow soft like a woman but it's more cuddly than you think. Plus having a partner that can properly grip you back as hard as you can grip them is nice. There's a comforting feeling of being close to someone that's strong and can protect you too, even if you can protect yourself.
>clean, they smell so nice
Body stink on men is gross of course but natural body musk is super hot. That's just pheromones though you can't really rationalize it, you either like it or you don't.
>their voice
I find female voices too grating, the deeper voices on men can sound softer and soothing without being whispy or whiny, and the fake high pitched voice girls do around people they like is just annoying.
>genitals
A butthole is a butthole, and personally vaginas look really damn gross. The idea of licking one or shoving fingers inside is just freaky. You can actually play with dicks, grip or stroke them, rub them together and not in the lame way lesbians "scissor" which looks plain retarded. The fact they bleed out chunks every month is disgusting as well, the worst thing you'll get from a dick is smegma if they don't wash themselves.
>The mere idea of being near a buttnaked man
This part I feel is just societal conditioning that affects everyone. We live in a culture so afraid of homosexuality that men have to act like nuns around each other, so we naturally learn to find each others bodies gross. When even hugging or a simple touch on the arm can be misconstrued no wonder people find male/male affection to be so revolting.

Attached: Hot and bothered.png (278x350, 18K)

i didnt mean perfume as the one you buy at a shop. i mean natural perfume, the particular smell that every perfect produces. women's is beautiful, men's is usually nasty

based and heteropilled

day of the rope soon

You're not cute

You speak of pheromones, it hotly debated whether humans can produce or detect them.
I think it's more likely that you're smelling perfume while men not only sweat more but also don't use perfume.

Ah yes, thats the word I was looking for. Pheromones are most definitely real, and I guess im one of the few who can actually smell them. The more feminine a women is the more intense they are, also if they're ovulating (yummy)

Attached: we're ovulating.gif (549x298, 575K)

Cleanliness depends on the person. A lot of women are filthy, especially if they never learnt feminine practices or how to be responsible for their shit. Them being a woman just deludes you, the truth is hidden by your preconception.

Girls are annoying. I find them sexually attractive but I don't want to be in a relationship with one.

Men are relaxed and don't care about annoying shit like make-up or fashion. And they understand you and your problems and can talk about it. No passive aggressive bullshit, no "What's wrong?" that's being answered with "NOTHING."
Addtionally, men look handsome without any makeup and don't need to wear high-heels or any bullshit like that. They can look fantastic just wearing a white shirt and jeans. Bodyhair is soft and nice to touch, there's no better feeling than running your hand through someones chest hair. And they don't smell bad unless they don't practice basic hygene.

>Girls are annoying. I find them sexually attractive but I don't want to be in a relationship with one.
Totally agree. Everything about their physique may be attractive and arousing, but their attitude is most of the time idiotic and annoying. Can't stand them if they have the habit of nagging over the most insignificant stuff, but hell, a taste of their pussies or buttholes when they finally turn off their nagging mechanisms and get the moaning machine going is just too awesome!

Attached: plankton.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

So you're just a dumb cumbrain huh? Have fun being exploited by bitchy girls.

Seething homo

Bisexual is masterrace

>cumbrain
Seethe all you want, roastie bitch. 99/100 womyn have nothing to offer but sex, hence if they dont put out quick and cheap, I simply go back to my beloved hobbies and friends, away from their never ending nagging and dramas

Do you also think all women are lesbians?

>had that natural perfume that women smell like
You can't perceive that sweet musky man smell because you are exclusively gynephilic.

nope. all women are gay (they like diks. Lesbians are simply women who ain't been dicked properly yet)

based

Attached: 1541031271199.jpg (720x960, 81K)

>seriously, how can you not be aroused by women?
>nope. all women are gay (they like diks. Lesbians are simply women who ain't been dicked properly yet)

OP's statement was serious. The thing about all women being gay is obvious banter, just like pic related lol you have the assburgers, dont ya, buddy?

Attached: sonic quote.jpg (500x277, 39K)

So you do believe that all women are naturally lesbians because it's impossible in your mind to be attracted to or aroused by men?

no, nigga. all women are gay for dicks (they are straight) and lesbianism is just a phase (which ends the day they get dicked right)

So you agree that it's possible to be attracted to or aroused by men.

sure... if you're gay

So that answers your own question.

Women don't naturally smell any different from men desu.

Sweaty women have stinky body odour just like men.(men have more sweat glands though so they are more prone to it)

Also I remember times at school when I could legitimately detect a fishy smell from some girls shorts because they were menstruating heavily that day.

I'd say vaginas are more prone to being smelly and bacteria ridden than dicks because vaginas are more dark warm and moist so great environment for bacteria to thrive when not taken care of.

Anyway I'm a fag, to me I just don't see anything sexually appealing to me in a woman's form. I'm not disgusted by women but I feel no sexual feelings looking at a girl's body. If a woman tried to fuck me my dick wouldn't be able to get hard.

They do. Women have a more oniony or grassy smell. Men have a smell that's hard to describe, maybe similar to that of a musk deer?