Yeah, I'm thinking we're back

So, how many times so far has the """"bubble""""" burst and BTC """"died"""" for the last and final time?

8k by the end of the week, 80k by the end of the year.

Attached: 1534712089383.png (608x593, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyaJCg0T-cY
99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7k by the end of the week. 77k by the end of the year.

7.4k eow 47k eoy

100k by eoy or i eat my own dick

6k eow .006$ eoy

We bull now

HOSANA

>youtube.com/watch?v=dyaJCg0T-cY
Thank you fren

Attached: 1529689402814.png (746x512, 99K)

Well that didn't last long. Bull run cancelled again.

You already know we're still in the descending triangle, and we'll keep seeing lower highs until the ETF rejection sends the price below 5k. Why pretend otherwise?

This is going to be hard for you but someone will have to red pill you:
You're a loser otherwise you wouldn't be on this board. You're not made to be successful and crypto won't save you from that fact. You will never turn into a rich chad. Never, ever. Face it. No. Stop it, seriously. Never.

Projecting

I come here to hang with other losers

5 years from now bitcoin will be worth about 175k. Ethereum will be worth 9k. Chainlink will be worth no more than 40 dollars. Screencap this shit.

Bakkt is offering BTC in November and Litecoin soon after. BOOOOOM

Yeah im gonna scrncap this shit, cause ur opinion is so important im willing to save a picture of your comment for 5 years.

>Litecoin soon after
Next level LARP here

every time this shitty cope image is posted, the market is lower what it was in the previous post. keep coping every time there is small bump on the way to sub 1K

How many times have we been “back”

>He sold the bottom

Attached: cope.png (405x205, 128K)

nope, 46 BTC Bitcoin maximalist

When the market goes green and all you see on biz is red wojaks telling you this is a bulltrap that's when the bullrun will come.

Here's your answer
99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/