How can people go outside without carrying a gun?

how can people go outside without carrying a gun?

i have been watching videos of my country and...

>10 gypsies beating and stabbing a random guy for no reason
>underage sandniggers stabbing and stealing
>spics carrying machetes and fighting defendless people

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn0hG0Y9OPk
youtu.be/pq1TXEE_QK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because some people are dumb

My state (Mass) makes it almost impossible to own a gun. And I have no idea how to use one, I'd probably end up shooting myself.

>He doesn't own a shotgun
youtube.com/watch?v=nn0hG0Y9OPk

I have never touched a gun, a real one.

facts

i wish i could carry a pocket pistol
that sucks

You can get killed by a tire coming out of a car, crashing through your window and hitting you in the face, so you should always wear protective clothing and put metal bars on your windows.
I haven't even ever been mugged, why the fuck would I need a weapon?

Why is there so much guns and gun crime in Mexico where theres like only 1 store in the country

Americans sell guns to the Cartels.

I am thinking of buying a belgian malinois since funs are not allowed here

because mexicans are retarded who believe americans are at fault of dumb mexicans killing other mexicans, see

I didn't blame Americans, I just said the Cartels buy/Americans sell their guns.
Our country is 0 cm away from the biggest producer and seller of guns in the planet, I wonder from where the cartels get their guns? from fucking Zimbabwe?

Pretty sure its provoked. I live near projects but i dont piss off the locals there. Look strong be firm br nice

>but we had no other choice but to kill each other with those american weapons!!!

cringe

Who did Gypsies support in the Spanish civil war?

>Spaniard uses the word spic
cringe

I just said those guns come from the US, nothing more, stop being so bitchy for a second.

Attached: 1566655902111.png (454x520, 11K)

I legitimately cannot think of how and why the US would sell guns to Mexican Cartels. Dont cartels from other central american countries literally make it from scrach i remember seeing then making 1911 clones

Mexicans buy guns from the U.S not the other way around, and no cartels don't make it from scratch wtf retard

How. You cant just buy a gun here. Do you mean they buy it from the government?

Also sorry the Philippines but they are a large part in the gun running business that includes cartels
youtu.be/pq1TXEE_QK4

American government gave guns to the cartels by mistake once, they already said "we so sorry :(": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
But the ones selling guns are private suppliers, business are business and the cartels have A LOT of money.

They do it illegaly dumbass, they criminals, they don't give a fuck. They have billions of dollars and just offer a lot of money to buy whatever gun they want.

They're criminals**

What really happens is this:

>Gangmember buys gun
>erases serial number
>sends it back to Mexico

You are retarded, the american government didn't sell the weapons, read what Fast and Furious actually was

you must be stupid bro, random innocent women are paid by the cartel to buy guns then they sell it to the cartels immediately, it's not like they can get arrested for buying multiple guns and it's not like anyone is going to check if she still has the gun a few days after she buys it

Your underestimating the complexity of guns and gun tracing systems. You cant just go to a gun store and buy whatever you want lol. It would most likely be black market firearms created from underground gunsmiths

That doesnt make any sense when these spics have fully automatics. Why go through all that trouble and modify it when you can just make a pot machine gun from scrach

It's the opposite gringo faggot, it's far harder to make a gun then simply getting a gun from Americas retarded gun laws, a ban on guns here means the end of the Drug War in Mexico, do some research, cartels almost never make their own guns, ever, just because legally acquiring guns here using innocent women is far far easier.

Wish I could own a gun but I don't have the right to bear arms simply because I'm transgender. Yes, in Canada.

>In fact, the 3,480 guns positively traced to the United States equals less than 12 percent of the total arms seized in Mexico in 2008 and less than 48 percent of all those submitted by the Mexican government to the ATF for tracing. This means that almost 90 percent of the guns seized in Mexico in 2008 were not traced back to the United States.
>It is also important to understand that the Mexican authorities simply don't bother to submit some classes of weapons to the ATF for tracing. Such weapons include firearms they identify as coming from their own military or police forces, or guns that they can trace back themselves as being sold through the Mexican Defense Department's Arms and Ammunition Marketing Division (UCAM).

Shut the fuck up faggot i aint no gringo

Sácate una licencia de armas. Pero vamos, si tu intención es sacarla a pasear por la calle, para eso mejor un cuchillo. Vas a tener muchos menos problemas así.

That Wikipedia source is from stratfor which is owned by SOCOM, very cringe post Anglo faggot

>does absolutely nothing to disprove the source
cringe

Why would SOCOM have to do with any of this if guns are bought from citizens

t. SOCOM shills doing their jobs and suppressing the 90% "rumor"

I literally have no idea what your talking about anymore

FREE AZTLAN

american internet defence force will seethe

You fuckin lost me

Attached: IMG_20190829_232343.jpg (736x736, 27K)

I don't think you understand just do a bit of research bro

Sounds like a psychological issue to me. I don't have a problem with anyone who does CC, but the chances of needing it is small, unless you live in a a really bad area

Honestly, the point of guns is so that if some chad tries to fight you when you're with your gf you can just take it out and tell them you'll fucking kill them if they don't fuck off

I thought that brandishing in a situation where you don't legitimately fear for your life, is illegal.

i hate it when they say guns in such scenarios are for pussies.
>nooo you are a fag you gotta fight fair!1 guns bad
implying me (someone not trained) fighting with a gigachad who does MMA is a fair fight. guns actually work great as equalizers.

>unless you live in a a really bad area
All of the U.S is a really bad area
In the city?
Blacks and hispanics will rob you
In the country?
White meth heads will attempt to murder you

Only if you're retarded and legitimately wave that shit at someone while your recording the situation, just in case you actually do have to shoot the faggot for touching you

I have never seen a gun or a violent crime in real life

Attached: oi cunt.png (502x570, 341K)

>not wearing plates and carrying a fully loaded out AR-15

It must suck to not be free

Attached: 1C0C49C9-067D-4B15-9F91-3FDFDE0D5A57.jpg (780x439, 77K)

>point gun near other person while calling him a faggot
>1 year prison time
yikes