SUPERPOWER 2020: THE MOVIE

youtu.be/tQ0mzXRk-oM

pakis, Brits, and Chinese literally shaking in their boots

Attached: War_official_poster.jpg (263x380, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.in/india/story/sikh-girl-forcefully-converted-to-islam-in-pakistan-sent-to-parents-1593732-2019-08-31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would brits care

Cause they colonized for 150 years them mabe?
Fucking american educated idiots

Learn grammar if you're going to call me stupid, bitch.

And that still does not answer my question. Why would India waste resources getting revenge for something that ended over 70 years ago.

it looks better than Thugs of Hindustan, but even ToH was hyped so much it became a total flop when it was released.

Because we are talking about a "country" that is so eternally butthurt that they put a busted spincter in the middle of their flag.

super pooper 2020

friendly reminder the only difference between a canadian and a Punjabi at this point is a missing turban on the former.

Attached: images - 2019-08-26T230844.186.jpg (739x415, 39K)

> Learn grammar if you're going to call me stupid, bitch.
Not my language, so couldn't care less.

> Why would India waste resources getting revenge for something that ended over 70 years ago.
Why wouldn't. We remember all the humiliation that we went though.

based

lol

>Why wouldn't. We remember all the humiliation that we went though.
Then go after Uzbekistan first
Mughals were the biggest embarresment in Indian history

kek is there a getup that this guy hasn't put on before?

>Not my language, so couldn't care less
yet you live in the US you stupid poo

Calm down, Jat nigga. You're embarrassing everyone with your autism.

How can a country that has A FUCKING LEAF on his flag, talk shit about other flags?

Their women are getting converted to Islam back in Pakistan
>indiatoday.in/india/story/sikh-girl-forcefully-converted-to-islam-in-pakistan-sent-to-parents-1593732-2019-08-31

kek Khalistani cucks have no reason to let this happen

I said couldn't care about the language and let me say this again, I couldn't care about the language.

You haven't faced these whitoids. They eternally make fun of Indians online and offline while being dumb assholes who can''t even locate india on a map

And? Even I make fun of Indians online and offline. Dude our entire culture is built upon making fun of everybody including ourselves

lol TruDOO should be the leader of the free world

How would you feel if these cucks would ask you if you are gonna rob them everytime you walk behind a whitoid in the evening? or if they call you allah hu akbar? Or shout while running in car? These whitoids are a disgrace to humanitty

>shit grammar
>couldn't care less about the language
bet you're one of those rajeets with broken ass english, also you have a strong inferiority complex, learn from this chad

P O O

bumperino

Holy shit, that's hilarious

We really don't care.

bump