>too wasted and stabs his lifesaver to death
>gaysex with Hephaggotstion
>forces his subordinates to racemix
>massacres and enslaves Persians, Phoenicians, Thebans
>incinerates Tyre, Thebes and Persepolis
>gets bitten by a bee
>strongest boi my heir xd
>dies
tell me Jow Forums, why do you like him?

Attached: eea3188162079c35ae5c24c186a92e64.jpg (640x442, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagoas_(courtier)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me likey big clay

I hate Persia and Persian subhuman majoosis.

Alexander was a prophet of Allah who set them right

Attached: -09-25.png (1920x800, 1.98M)

What does "majoos" mean?

Alexandre loved persians though

Used to mean "Zoroastarian" before islam, but now means "Fire worshipper" and is derogatory.
Cringe

he was a winner

Why do Muslims hate Zoroastrians? There's like only 10 of them left or something

nah it's just what people call Shias, i.e. that they're not really muslim, just crypto-polytheists

I hate him he incinerated tyr

Sorry but i'd rather believe a muslim egyptian that a ???? mystery meat.

>tell me Jow Forums, why do you like him?
I was named after him so I inherently like the guy

He was based because he exported the Western civilization in the Middle East. Unfortunately it didn't remain there.

what're you on about, he even said BEFORE islam

Why WOULDN'T Jow Forums like him? He's everything we want and more! Think about it.

>has a paranoic delusion that his ancestor is Hercules

Perfect for the Macedonians.

>too wasted and stabs his lifesaver to death

The sort of thing that Russians and Americans can relate to.

>gaysex with Hephaggotstion

Uber-progressive, plus the Swedes dig it.

>forces his subordinates to racemix

Uber-progressive, plus Brazilian Vargas supporters and Paraguayans would totally get on board, and many Latinos/Hispanics/Metis would be able to know that feel.

>massacres and enslaves Persians, Phoenicians, Thebans

As the Turks would've wanted, even if they are Yunanistani smelly gyro-eaters, but that's beside the point.

Don't you see? It's more like why Jow Forums would NOT like him that is the question.

Alexander is a nice name , I hope you keep it

Only good part of that Fate anime. Fast forwarded through anything that didn't have him and then dropped it when he died.
BTW the boy's VA was also Sekiro, lel

Attached: __rider_and_waver_velvet_fate_series_and_etc_drawn_by_yun_neo__e3ff2f28c9216844b4e80b239b267a76.jpg (800x650, 336K)

This is a retard

even him?

Attached: Pope_Alexander_Vi.jpg (780x1031, 200K)

But with "fire worshipers" I think it's used for Zoroastrians. Why do Muslims hate them? They already genocided them

they're calling shias zoroastrians, as an insult

Thanks to him Christianity was able to be a thing

Aha ok

how?

I like him because even after 2300 years, he's still talked about to this day. Not many people can achieve that sort of legacy

>mfw people start comparing genghis khan to alexander

Attached: winnie the pooh.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

It's derogatory towards Iranians, not shias. No one calls iraqis "majoos" retard.
I am not a muslim.

BASED. Did you actually know that Velvet felt a "mysterious sexual attraction" to Alexander in the light novel?

Sargon of Akkad existed ~2000 years earlier than Alexander.

Stupid Egyptian there wasn't youtube 4000 years ago

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 11K)

>Velvet felt a "mysterious sexual attraction" to Alexander

Attached: 103570936_624.jpg (600x338, 33K)

Honestly I have no strong feelings one way or the other about him. Interesting story and what not, but that's about it.

What does he have to do with ancient history?

And he could get away with all that by being based and a steward of the good of humanity.

That's the Greek spirit and what the soulless barbarian will never ever understand.

Attached: sss.jpg (271x170, 5K)

First king of Akkad and Sumer. Sargon was already described as a "legend" in Neo-Assyrian writings 400 years before the birth of Alexander.

Sounds alpha

>Bagoas (Old Persian: 𐎲𐎦𐎡 Bagoi, Ancient Greek: Βαγώας Bagōas) was the name of two eunuchs in the court of the Persian Empire in the 4th century BC. Bagoas the Elder was a courtier of Darius[1] and later of Alexander the Great.[2]
>According to Plutarch,[3] Bagoas won a dancing contest after the Macedonian crossing of the Gedrosian Desert. The Macedonian troops, with whom Bagoas was very popular, demanded that king Alexander should kiss Bagoas, and he did so.
Faggoass. your beloved Alexander was a proto-tranny lover. sad!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagoas_(courtier)

What are you on about Sargon is a braindead British man in his 30s or something.

The world would objectively be the lesser without the hellenization of the near east and Egypt. Regardless of intent, Alexander created a world that was able to communicate and trade more efficiently than before.

You're trying too hard

>merchants getting rich, ruining the fabric of society, and cultures and virtue degenerating means the world is better

What virtues did the Persians have that made their denigration a detriment to the world?

Hahahahaha

The contact with different nations made the Greek scholars interested in the religious literature of other people, after his death the Tanakh was translated to Greek in Alexandria. Jews had a prominent status in that city. The idea of monotheism was already something Greek philosophers were flirting with by the time of Plato; in the new greater hellenized world Alexander created Jews started to speak Greek. It is not a surprise, then, that Philo of Alexandria called Plato a successor/student of Moses, giving the first steps towards the Judeo-Greecian synchrasis that, ultimately, birthed the Gospels, written by Jews in Koine (common) Greek, using key concepts of Greek philosophy such as Logos

>ruining the fabric of society, and cultures and virtue degenerating
The world had been degenerating for 300 years already, if we believe Hesiod

VERY informative post

>Phoenicians
He literally went to Tyr to worship Melqart (Heracles), they are the ones who refused him access to their temple. They asked for it.

people call shia rawafidh, which causes them to cry in public.

It's 2 hours later but out of curiosity, why is Zoroastrianism used as an insult?

Yes I know but why

fucks nubile young fair skinned soft toy-boys

God i fucking hate him just for picking that namem like just call you channel john of scotland or some shit, what relation does he have to sargon