P-please don't judge me, but my lifelong dream is to have a cute white gf with blue or green eyes...

P-please don't judge me, but my lifelong dream is to have a cute white gf with blue or green eyes, i dont really care from where, but an european would be the best of the best...im average looking, but i work out, im fit and im fluent in english... what else do i need to attain the heart of a nice cute lady with these characteristics? I-is there any lady like that here on int? Thanks for reading

Attached: blush.png (1136x640, 860K)

P-please don't judge me, but my lifelong dream is to have a cute white gf (male) with blue or green eyes, i dont really care from where, but an european would be the best of the best...im average looking, but i work out, im fit and im fluent in english... what else do i need to attain the heart of a nice cute lady (male) with these characteristics? I-is there any lady (male) like that here on int? Thanks for reading

Get money, a good paying job of 4000+ € can be enough.
Also depends on the country, in UK or France that could be enough, in Sweden or Denmark you'll need more, in Poland less.
But be rich and you'll have white women.

is you implying im gay, nigga?

Attached: square up nigga.png (512x512, 228K)

I JUST WANT A GF I DON'T CARE ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHH

Convert to islam, blow up the american embassy, enjoy your life on heaven with all the gfs you want

no way i could ever make that much money.. how would i even move to europe in the first place if no one over there wants to marry me? (im not going gay, no way). Man... this dream is getting way too hard to get...

Thats the most retarded thing I've read in the last 15 minutes

yes, now show boy pucci

>what else do i need to attain the heart of a nice cute lady with these characteristics
Money.

P-please don't judge me, but my lifelong dream is to have a cute black gf with brown eyes, i dont really care from where, but an american black would be the best of the best...im average looking, but i work out, im fit and im fluent in english... what else do i need to attain the heart of a nice cute lady with these characteristics? I-is there any lady like that here on int? Thanks for reading

Attached: 1566244548790.jpg (679x665, 70K)

Nordic women are very tall so it would be very unsightly to see a swarthy small spic with a nordic giantess

will this do, America-senpai?

Attached: aqua ass.png (877x1265, 699K)

>flag
checks out

Attached: images (4).jpg (216x233, 7K)

>Yes I think nice looking white women will be attracted to me a short brown man if I don't have money
Retard

you lack of masculinity, so yeah keep dreaming lol

I was just shitposting, that is one fine picture Paco

Attached: good shit.png (578x790, 386K)

Study at university for example and get a STEM job.
Then moving will be easy, either to US or EU, and you'll get that job.
Also, that's the minimum and won't get you the most attractive white, but not a fat ugly whore, the more money the better.

>a nordic giantess
now that would be just awesome! death by snu-snu with giant woman is the death i've always wanted

Attached: diane.gif (500x281, 711K)

I got a white European gf without even having the need of leaving the country, I'd tell you how I did it but I need proof that you're not an insecure faggot

It's always the money with you isn't it Schlomo

Nobody was talking about me Jose, he was asking what would help him get a white women and lots of them are gold diggers.
Go sperg over Jews and schizophrenic conspiracies elsewhere

>this assblasted from an obvious joke

>IF I REPEAT THE JOKE EVERY TIME JEWS BRING UP THE WORD NONEY IT GETS FUNNIER

good lord, just make out and eat each other's ass already, you gigantic faggets

Attached: ass2ass.gif (960x540, 482K)

Attached: answertoanygfproblem.jpg (500x482, 84K)

You're not cute

It's all good spirited banter from my part, Schlomo here on the other hand can't handle a joke
>Israeli
>only one who focuses on the money aspect
C'mon, it was too good to pass up

I just want to be facesit by a hot blondie. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1566966337391.png (2150x3035, 2.89M)

you are in luck. some swedish girl from here is really obsessed with Mexicans. you can win her heart by cooking her delicious Mexican food.

>C'mon, it was too good to pass up
that joke is so old and used up, dude... it wasnt funny the 1000th time, it wasnt funny now

interesting... but how do you know its a girl and not jut another dude? I can cook very well, by the way, better than well actually

Mira compa, si tienes dinero ya chingaste
y si no, ya te chingaste

>but how do you know its a girl and not jut another dude?

gender analyzer online text tool. also trust me on the Mexican food bro that is all whites like to eat here.