Do you like russians?

i don't. they're subhuman genociders that killed millions of eastern european, caucasian and central asian peoples and raped millions of german women.

i hate them.

Attached: soviet-soldiers-harass-german-woman-1945.jpg (1600x2111, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_partisans_in_Finland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suomussalmi
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes#Mass_rapes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mongolian gene

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_partisans_in_Finland

Russian soldiers go deep into finland to rape and pillage, victims as young as 1 years old.

>i don't. they're subhuman genociders that killed millions of eastern european, caucasian and central asian peoples and raped millions of german women.

Attached: soyboy5.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>"raped"

my great-grandmother told my grandmother who told me how when russians would come into town all the women would cake themselves in dirt and mud to avoid being raped. it didn't help as out of the 51 young women in the village 30 were taken by russian savages.

they should not be counted as a part of europe but an extension of mongols,turks,scythians,huns and every other savage horde to ride out of the steppe.

they are not human.

ebinland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suomussalmi

1. Stalin was from Georgia
2. the Russians themselves suffered under the ussr
3. go be a dick somewhere else

Stalin was a great man who made Russia great. Fuck off

Germans deserved it

Russians are alpha AF!!!! I wish I had a cute smooth Russian twink bf like pic related

Attached: cutie.jpg (698x920, 52K)

They did nothing wrong

Stop rewring history you buttmad baltic/hun scum.
There was an official order of dead penalty for the rapists in the red army.

Shut the fuck up

you are russian diaspora

i hate you and you

He's partially right, german+austrian+swiss jews ruined my empire by communism.

love russians
hate russia
simple as

He's partially wrong, german+austrian+swiss jews saved his empire by communism.

>nooooo based on anecdotal evidence they raped gorillion people! They also ate all the children in Eastern Europe
And nothing of that happened. Yet G*rmans killed at least 15 million civilians, 6 million of them were Ukrainians.

based, and even if some did let out their frustrations on german women, you can't say they didn't have it coming

>6 million of them were Ukrainians

How much is that in human lives?

Attached: 1345619002968.gif (399x399, 29K)

Those who living the past have no future, eternal butthurt is not a solution, have sex.

About as many as Germans, or are you a foriegner too?

cope

>Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1543086896669.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

I'm Bavaryan, you stupid vagina.

>There was an official order of dead penalty for the rapists in the red army.
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11

Who? No matter won't exist in 50 years. :)

>won't exist in 50 years.

But enough about your sex life now and forevermore!

>i just made fun of an handicapped persons in order to piss off nazis ehhe got him right and smartly

Enjoy them mussies turkey!

zhang got up on the wrong side of the bed today

Germans didn’t lose much civilians at all, they basically only lost soldiers. Yet g*rmoids genocided every country they stepped into. 15 million civilians is only in Soviet Union, they also killed few millions in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Greece. They also killed at least 200k Frenchies, AFTER capitulation

German ss and some of the whermart who made dirty shit on the eastern front probably deserved death penalty or worse, but women and children deserving rape for the sake of revenge ? I don't want to let such post with a french flag without an opposition

russians aren't human either. don't think we;re friends.

Whatever mutt, your country is Australia, not some Eastern European shithole you associate yourself with.

Attached: 1557260068715.jpg (960x540, 164K)

>A five-year-old girl called Valma had been stabbed to the head with a knife and seven-month-old Ritva had died from blunt force trauma to the head.

Attached: 1556237937373.jpg (240x193, 16K)

Germans lost the war they started. Stop crying.

Yeah, the problem is that never happened. Yes, rapes occurred, maybe there were few hundred cases, but officers, including political officers, were quick to deliver punishment. Soviet Union was occupationist country, not genocidal, they didn’t need to murderrape everyone on their path, like G*rmans did.

That's so sad. I hate rusia monkys

>Western estimates of the traceable number of rape victims range from two hundred thousand to two million.[107] Following the Winter Offensive of 1945, mass rape by Soviet males occurred in all major cities taken by the Red Army. Women were gang raped by as many as several dozen soldiers during the liberation of Poland. In some cases victims who did not hide in the basements all day were raped up to 15 times.[79][108] According to historian Antony Beevor, following the Red Army's capture of Berlin in 1945, Soviet troops raped German women and girls as young as eight years old.[109]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes#Mass_rapes

>Yeah, the problem is that never happened
Alright, OP's picture is a good photoshop.

Remember kids, there's no russophobia, only russorealism.

Stop replying idiot

Popular opinion: my entire country was raped and i'd say yes.
Not popular opinion: neither of that didn't happened.

See

>what is cold war propaganda

Stop replying idiot

I said, there were cases. But not to an extent you want to believe. It’s like order 227
>llooooool they were mowing millions of their own soldiers down oooohhhhhhh ahhhhh
>in reality only like 100 people total, over the course of 1942 were shot.
Stop watching “Enemy at the gate” and other w*stoid propaganda.

The problem is that westerns has always bigger and better propagandistic front, since the very start of its existance.

Attached: c66.jpg (600x718, 35K)

Stop replying idiot

Ah yes. I might reconsider my position.

>Do you like russians?
No

based and redpilled, you should read edward bernays book 'propaganda' from the late 1920s

Discord tranny

Are you just playing stupid or you actually handicaped at some aspects? You think that someone actually pictured the soldiers preparing to rape a random woman from the street in a freaking occupied Berlin filled with millitary police and shit?

Stop replying idiot

6 of the 125 Russian NKVD officers who murdered Polish POWs at Katyn in 1940

Attached: katyn.jpg (268x201, 52K)

Don't make me assume your gender, little girl.

The head of NKVD was Polish, lol.

I said that I might reconsider my position.

>The head of NKVD was Polish

And now he's dead LOL

Stop replying idiot

After all the shit the hermana did to Russia? Yes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria

Some people think that the majority of these things was done by "our" special units to build the spirit of revenge amongst us.

Stop replying idiot

>Imagine a man who fought from Stalingrad to Belgrade, who has seen his homeland devastated over thousands of kilometers. After all, what's the harm if he has a bit of fun with some women after all the horrors he has suffered?
- Joseph Stalin

Was he right Jow Forums?

Russogoblins are fucking disgusting

Stop replying idiot

Considering of how all of this was made of, majority of "cheka" was mostly filled and ruled by jews, poles, lithuanians, latvians and others, but not russians, funny huh?

Stop replying idiot

Stop replying idiot

Stop replying idiot

Forgot to mention that the main purpose of these people was killing russians, in russia, well thanks to Stalin that he wiped out all this shit at least.

You are not cute

Stop replying idiot

Stop replying idiot

Haхyя ты cпaмишь этoй хyйнёй, ayтиcт?

Because I want Russians to get smarter and miss these threads entirely

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-045029.png (720x630, 43K)

Tвoи эти мycopныe cтapaния нaпpacны, дoлбoёб, этим ты дoбьeшьcя тoлькo бaнa нa нeдeлю зa cпaм

>killed millions of caucasian peoples
BASED BASED BASED BASED

Don't reply idiot

BAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEED

STFU CHURKA LOVER LIBKEK

Хвaтит cпaмить, cлaбoyмный

Jow Forums can't into cyrillic.

Stop replying idiot

Я EБAЛ TBOЮ TEЛКУ

i do, just not russian politics and our unlucky position between russia and the north atlantic. btw russias invasion of northern norway in 44, driving back the nazis, was one of the first setbacks of the wehrmacht and the one single part that us/uk would continue the war over if russia didnt pull back. they did and i have never heard bad stories about the russians up there. i knew old dudes who lived through it up there, they are dead now but i heard their stories.

*AHEM*
Holy Fucking Based.

But if I may add my Australian friend,
US should’ve just nuked them after they nuked Japan and be done with it.
It was a mistake for them to give soviets time and to let Beria basically steal their automic bomb plans which resulted in the Cold War. I think eventually and hopefully Russia will be disintegrated into smaller shitholes that constantly fight amongst themselves.

Fuck this Janny and have a wonderful day. Toodle-oo

Attached: 16B51994-4D2B-45DD-BFF8-7FC6E8363D86.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Based.
More butthurtbelt.

Кaкoй жe ты нacтыpный мyдaк, мнe yжe нaдoeдaeт нa тeбя кляyзы пиcaть

>russias invasion of northern norway in 44, driving back the nazis, was one of the first setbacks of the wehrmacht and the one single part that us/uk would continue the war over if russia didnt pull back. they did and i have never heard bad stories about the russians up there.
Didn't know Norwegians were so based until now

norway will always be nato, but i would like our borders to be open anyway, russia is our friends. unless putin/trump/theresa does something incredibly stupid.

Because only Russians were liberating Norway

Germany got enriched by... well, whatever they got

my grandfathet fought back nazis all he could together with a handfull of swedes. the coastal defence outside oslo worked as it should, despite being manned by only chefs, caretakers and pensioned artillery officers. brit, polish and french legions pushed back the wehrmacht at narvik but where withdrawn when hitler invaded france. battle of norway is a interesting piece of ww2 history but often forgotten. russias piece of that tale is usually completely let out.