Immigrate to white country to escape shit country

Immigrate to white country to escape shit country
Complain about white country

Attached: 7E37094A-6345-4E7C-936D-5A34DFC319E4.jpg (926x836, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If these people are proud of being Mexican and love Mexico so much, why do they freak out and complain when you tell them to go back? Patriotic 2nd gen immigrants are the whiniest shits

>USA
>white

because chicanos are fucking dumb as fuck

The whole point of pride movements is:
"I am proud to be [x], despite being told that being [x] makes me a worse person"
Its why all pride movements are about minority populations, be it minority by race, religion, or sexuality.

The american dream was being able to come from anywhere and make a living here, no matter who you are. Its even on the statue of liberty, but many of my fellow people forgot that and stick with the "fuck you, I got mine" attitude.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U
This 10 second clip explains a lot desu.

Immigrate to a native american land
Complain about natives in their land

immigrants are the biggest patriots

Put your disgusting pinkpig ass on a boat and go to Europe, pigskin

>Its even on the statue of liberty
added later

More like
Immigrate to white country simply because your country is shit and you don't want to bother with trying to improve it because you are "too good" for that.
Get free gibs and support in new country.
Complain about country not being what you dreamed of and locals aren't loving you and kissing your feet.

Sounds like a certain tribe if you ask me.

I wonder (((who))) you're talking about

We are a Germanic colony

Attached: 9E204739-A35C-43FC-94E5-0BBF4584BEFE.png (870x656, 193K)

>no human being is illegal
>but disagree with me and I'll try my best to make you unemployable

these days until proven otherwise I assume people spout nonsense they don't really believe for the sake of wasting your time and resources

>because your country is shit and you don't want to bother with trying to improve it because you are "too good" for that
F*rst*e logic

Kek

redpilled an0n. While natives didnt choose where born, actually inmigrants did it and they can go any other place but decided to be where they are

I'm not joking/

Attached: 1564150754576.png (522x563, 454K)

it is absolutely a security valve for retard regimes to get rid of young people that would otherwise have to grab their nuts and do something.

>Morsi voters

she is not mexican retard, why cant racists distiguish between ethnicities?

And Indians aren’t Indians.
Who cares?

why does that matter?

because only mexicans bitch that much

because most 2nd gen immigrants are retards that are born with silver cutlery up their ass and they don’t realize how privileged they are, so they join all together in a circle jerk to pretend to care about something

if you are going to be an ethno nationalist you should learn to distinguish between ethnicities
what do you think a mexican is?

Attached: 4.jpg (1583x1440, 870K)

ideally it's a person born in mexico. but "mexican"-americans adopted the term. especially some 2nd gen people

You keep being a pigskin in a native american land

This is Judaism 2019

Attached: 50CFD673-1DF3-4F5A-AD92-E10F765CF570.png (780x585, 239K)

I’m glad President Andrew Jackson killed your people, I wish he killed more.

mexican is not a nationality and mexican americans are american born children of mexican nationals, neither are ethnicities.
Mexico is a multi ethnic/racial country, dont hate all mexican nationals

You realize your term doesn't make any fucking sense and you're only perpetuating the stupid fucking hyphenated american nonsense.

Attached: 1937282618.jpg (1854x966, 265K)

He’s right, though. President of Mexico is white, not really “Mexican”

im saying mexican is a nationality not an ethnicity, how am I perpetuating the hyphehated american concept?

>I believe in god/yhwh/allah

Attached: 6A405E21-B4C9-4480-9C38-49AD41D1FAD9.jpg (628x558, 52K)

Based brazil

mexico is a civic nationalist country, anyone us considered a mexican regardless of race

He was born in Mexico. He is mexican. Sorry bud.
>im saying mexican is a nationality not an ethnicity
So you agree with me then? Mexicans are people born in Mexico and Americans are people born in US.

Apologise to the piggies

Your picture depicts your evangelical SLAVES who give away their hard earned money so the prophecy of the rupture can be fulfilled

I dont support Muzzies, retarded muricoon.
Third world cunts unironically fight those who are actually trying to do good. The system is just rigged.

>Mexicans are people born in Mexico and Americans are people born in US.
yes, because american and mexican are nationalities not ethnicities

Yes so what is the issue then what the fuck does this post mean

neither mexican nationals nor their american born children are ethnicities

indians are native to siberia

That isn't what I was arguing in the first place. So you agree that american born children are american and not mexican-american. this convo is over

why do white people call american born children mexican even if they domt have mexican citizenship?