Just read about the Century of Humiliation bros. I had to stop a couple of times because I'd break down into tears...

Just read about the Century of Humiliation bros. I had to stop a couple of times because I'd break down into tears. Can't believe the same """countries""" that were oppressing China were talking about human rights.

I now firmly believe human rights have not and do not exist and I give my full support to the Communist Party of the People's Republic of China.

Down with Tibetan, Taiwanese, Hongkongese and Xinjiangese traitors. These """people""" should count their lucky stars for all the mercy China has been showing them.

Attached: 6lggnl2oftb21.jpg (737x416, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCaSlyjhR4WC7QhYuaivxb6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fantastic post

Redpilled. Westie countries are all virtue-signalling faggots.

Countries like Canada keep screeching about muh environment and shit yet send their trash to the philippines and China. Absolutely disgusting.

Revenge soon fellow mongoloid brother.

HONESTLY THE CHINESE ARE TERRIBLE AND DESERVED NANKING

go back to China

Well.... Good thing they're getting replaced by muzzies now

yes brother,its time for the chinese uprising

NOBODY can stop us

Attached: 1560217602443.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Is this your channel?

youtube.com/channel/UCaSlyjhR4WC7QhYuaivxb6g

>Just read about the Century of Humiliation bros
Can you give me a link? I have read a bit about Chinese history in the past but I would like to read more

I much agree this post as a western person for auspicious reasons and harmonious relations with China.

England is evil. Sell drug to China. Take port and Hong Kong such as.

Very shameful behaviour

i hate china

i hate you

CHINESE

tbqh they deserved it for thinking the entire world revolved around them

And you deserve what's happening to you too right now

Redpilled

The English deserve their own Bengal Famine.

>hahahahha BOW TO YOU HAN MASTER ANGLOID SLAVES,
>"fuck off cunts"
>YOU WILL SUBMIT TO THE QING
>WE RULE ARR WORRD

based ANGLO BVLLS defending the civilized world from h*n "men"
will America live up to big bros example?

Attached: opim.png (316x741, 27K)

Taiwan invasion soon

>These insects legitimately believed they were the most powerful nation in existence and all other kingdoms were barbarians
They were still using spears ffs HAHAHAHA
Learning they were no longer top of the food chain was a net positive for China in the long run though

Attached: 1563370833414.png (638x653, 758K)

*blocks path*
*a second sailor grabs this anons ass*
don't worry there's a place for you in the navy cunt

dad can you tell us again about how you fucked up a "nation" 10000X your size because they were too retarded to shoot anything but opium?

Attached: pacific fleet.jpg (600x383, 69K)

based

china is great. as a civilization they've outlasted literally every other state that was a rival or bully to them.

>indoeuropeans
got obliterated after an lushan got uppity

>jurchens/manchus
are essentially chinese today

>mongols
literally a vassal state

>britain
completely irrelevant, will never hold a candle to china again and have to jerk about a random war a few centuries ago with the chinese state on its death throes, child states (australia,canada,usa) are being conquered by high test chinese real estators

>france
same deal

>russia
laughable economy smaller then literally texas, overrun by caucasuan and central asian chads, already a lapdog of the chinese state

>usa
will have a civil war in the next few years

>japan
dead

and this is why china is great

Attached: 1458296820011.gif (352x240, 458K)

>outlasted every other state that was a rival or bully to them
lets take a peak at this
>britain and western colonials
raped china into dirt, multiple times without really trying
>america
helped out in above and despite being being 243 years old has a far more powerful military, economy, sportsmanship, and by any valuable metric is a better place to live and may crash the chinese economy soon due to tariffs (by the way china's economic "miracle" only happened by letting american and western companies use h*noid slaves)
>mongols
wiped out 40 million and conquered all of china despite being just another random group of nomads at the time,
>russia
despite being at it's lowest point in recent histroy it's still cucking you from the rest of manchuria and is another example of an economy that got raped into the dirt by the united states
>manchu
conquered and killed shitloads of ch*nkoids
>vietnam
repeatedly resisted han attempts at control despite a vast disadvantage
>japan
same as above but they also slaughtered millions of insects only stopped because the u.s intervened
>indo europeans
not a comparable nation if we combine all of the Indo Europeans today they easily have control over the world

>all this amerimutt rambling
>all this seething
they won the battle but never the war
history is not over
china was never obliterated off the map like rome
everytime it got put on its knees it recovered stronger then ever

china is the cultural stone of the asian continent. all traditions, all art, all culture derive from it. it's as if rome never fell and later merged with france.

Attached: e9163294b160c59103f3c201fa3132f7.jpg (450x300, 38K)

>china was never obliterated off the map
what is the various warlord periods and civil wars that would last for decades or centuries until someone reunited?