How are you doing, fellow aussie anons?

how are you doing, fellow aussie anons?

Attached: australian shitposting flag.jpg (900x900, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fine mate

Literally having bouts of intense anguish.

Attached: 1565439293025.jpg (308x366, 20K)

Fucking trains arent fucking running so I cant go into the fucking city even though I really fucking want to.
This fucking sucks.

the guy in that picture died a few years ago

How do you know that?

ALLAHU AKBAR !!!

Where's this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

Attached: blade runner god damn.jpg (970x545, 50K)

thinken bout' stuff.
like why we make everyone 's life hard when nearly everyone has a shit time already. why do people kill each other in useless wars and start more conflict in power struggles. why can't we all get right and proper maggoted and have a good time instead of being such a bunch of cunts to each other

fear and self-preservation

Just fine.

Attached: 1567062583061.jpg (850x1200, 90K)

I've never ever had a successful encounter with women
Every opportunity I have had I have gotten ghosted, ignored or forgotten
I try to tell myself who cares, they're just bitches or not worth the effort, but the pain never goes away
I thought by now things would've gotten better but I really think I'm going to die alone as a kissless, hugless loveless virgin

R u fuckin 20 or something

cunt

This guy

Cycle of hate.

Fucking shit. I want it to be december already so I can go on vacation.

Attached: 1578756432.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Met an australian in prague, he didnt appreciate me saying cunt a lot. Was he a faggot ?

was he from melbourne? a lot of poofters live there and don't have the same vernacular as the rest of australia.

had a completely fucked year that's not getting any better

Attached: 1409630808082.png (635x473, 222K)

Sounds like a poof.

Depends on how he told you off for it, perhaps he thought it was cringe hearing it from a foreigner

Cunt is just a reddit meme.

Can we take a moment to recite the Al-Fatiha?

Same bro. Thinking of asking a girl out Monday but I know it'll fail somehow. I have no fucking chance.

Same except with people in general, not just women. I haven't had a friend in 4 years now. It's 100% my fault though.

>Cunt is just a reddit meme.
t. zoomer melbournite

Attached: 1435647575623.gif (498x364, 157K)

He was from the south east where all the big cities are but I forgot where. He came off quite nerdy desu atleast looks wise. Tried to find common ground with him but it was always a bit akward. Maybe my fugly german accent startled him.

Cunt

Live out in the bumfuck middle of nowhere. Only people who force cunt into everything are redditers and foreigners

I am pretty much friendless too. What's your life status, user? I'll be your friend or someone to talk to briefly then never again, depending on how you answer. On Discord or something, it doesn't matter. If you're too good for me I will be too embarrassed, that's why I ask.

Probably and urban but not too urban thing. Little to no foreigners where I grew up. 'Cunt' is very common and casually used. It's just another swear word, it would be weird if it weren't used roughly as much as any other.

Uni student. I feel like I don't connect with anyone I've met over the past few years and have taken pretty hard to avoiding all social interaction. I spend all my time shut in my room, except for the 3-4 times a week I leave to go to class. I would talk but I don't know how to use discord lol