Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>is mewing legit?

Attached: mewing.png (2000x1125, 936K)

>(((nose)))

No.
But jaw surgery and genioplasty are legit.

Only for teens. You'll only give yourself headaches if you try it as an adult.

What is mewing

Placing your tongue at the roof of your mouth is supposed to make you pretty.

Why did they become more Jewish?

I've done it naturally all my life and being handsome is on my few redeeming traits

gayland
yes

it is to an extent. but don’t expect drastic changes

why the fuck is she glad that her nose became bigger

that's the normal tongue posture though. what's so unusual about this?

pic is my mewing progress lads

Attached: deeb3e8fd59f890a9bf001c150e2c6b2.gif (711x804, 572K)

Its always all been about the skull it turns out

That's where its supposed to go otherwise you get bad teeth
t. went to doc about tongue position and shit when was a kid (its apparently called a speech therapist in english)

sweden
not for adults
I wonder how effective purely jaw surgery is, since the effects of whatever causes this jawletism extends to the rest of the skull at least up to the eyes. For instance, the part of the face directly below your eyes is supposed to slope forwards, while it's essentially flat for me. Even maxillar surgery wouldn't do anything to this region, and as a result I have panda-tier black circles around my eyes

Letting your son or daughter moutbreathe should be considered child abuse

Attached: C208A829-13AC-4A73-9A46-EB772A9D1444.jpg (1024x395, 42K)

I wonder if a face lift would help, go talk to someone

Attached: simon-cowell-face-is-freaking-out-the-internet-drawing-comparisons.jpg (650x715, 108K)

No, and my jaw is eternally fucked.

Attached: sketch-1567247387904.png (840x720, 437K)

possibly because the lack of underlying frame causes a slack in soft tissue, but it would not address the fundamental issues

and i think cowell had botox or something, which causes this paralysis effect

this

mine is the same, maybe it's an mongol thing

Honestly looks pretty good. You have a jaw line but your chin is a little on the weak side. Stay thin and maybe experiment with a goatee

Mouth breathers dont put their tounge on the roof when they breath through their nose if at all

Dont use your cheek muscles to swallow at all

>but your chin is a little on the weak side
Ironically it isn't, it's average-ish, but my awful, undefined and overall just shit-tier jaw makes it look like that.

Also, sorry for bad quality, I took these pics with my shitty laptop camera.

Attached: sketch-1567247859686.png (720x1042, 988K)

Mewing advertises the ability to prevent nasal bending and even undo it to an extent, while citing the elonganted jaws of mouthbreathers as an indirect cause of such nose deformation.

In light of that, this is a disaster for mewing as the woman's nose becomes significantly MORE bent over the 12 months.

Between that and the difference in camera work and lighting - the far left photo is evidently taken using a smaller lens, which results in high distortion and makes the centre point of an image look closer and thus distort proportions - there's only one notable improvement over the 12 months remaining. The woman's facial muscules look tighter (look, at least) on the far rightest, and she has less of that puffy, bulgy, forward cheeks you can see in the far left.

Mewing likely has its benefits, but actual changes to the jawbones seem illusory relative to muscular tone benefits.

Stop being a baby, this is fine. Tighten up a little.

Mandibular prognathism.

Attached: Prognatizm.png (765x386, 116K)

Sup magyareminem

Attached: CsMLyJWW8AAReBu.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

why dont you post recent pics fatass?

Attached: magyarfat.jpg (1815x645, 97K)

Shit I didn't know that

>tfw until a year ago I breathed through my nose, but the tip of my tongue was always pressed against the back of my two lower, front teeth
Not gonna make it buds

>normal tongue posture
>normal

Attached: 1512582931586.png (512x468, 191K)

What's the point when I can't even see my jaw anymore? I'm even fatter now than I was in the right pic, it's a truly sad sight.
I don't think I have that, my teeth are normal.
Mogs me.

lmao she fell for the mewing meme
shes a megajew now

It's related to the jaws.

Attached: Prognatizm anlam.png (570x258, 13K)

she literally just leaned her head back lol

Mouth breathers don't get this.

>mewing
What the fuck is this? Is it some kind of 1st worlder meme? I tried to look up what it was but it turns out it's literally just placing your tongue behind your alveolar ridge, which I thought was the default tongue posture. Are you guys even real people?

>Bad undereyes supports, have permanent under eyes dark circles
>lips project more than my chin
>balding
>moles
>bulbous nose
It's over for me

Attached: Capture.png (323x902, 520K)

>mewing
whats that?

this, i bet anglos don't do this.

Rate my jaw no bully pls

Attached: käke.jpg (476x422, 50K)