How was your summer Jow Forums?

How was your summer Jow Forums?

Attached: 323A6283-A2DE-4AE4-8FA8-94F5BA071912.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

i a in intense mental anguish ad hve no friends to talk to so int is good enough

Attached: 1564897379533.jpg (250x250, 5K)

First half was awful but second half great

I have had vacation for 5 weeks.I´ve hardly left my apartment due to social anxiety and a few other related mental issues. Its hell. The social isolation is killing me, but at the same time being outside also kills me.

It is over.

Did absolutely nothing

It was fun, I visited London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Dublin and Milan

it was okay. a lot of work a lot of new friends a lot of motivation
no gf though

normalshits

Go back to Jow Forums incel freak

Attached: 5cf.jpg (680x510, 38K)

sorry. i'm not that edgy teenager nowadays

How's your penis cutfag?

Its fine, and I actually use it, unlike your tiny unused cock thats probably growing cheese

Attached: 1566404037710.jpg (1024x696, 90K)

I spent most of chatting it with my friends and learning foreign cultures.

>born
>btfo literally moments after
Gods chosen ahaha. Tell that to the Israeli who makes threads on Jow Forums everyday about his dick

Its over for you

Attached: sadface.gif (640x380, 2.95M)

I'm not an incel that dwells on stuff thats out of his control like bone structure or lacking foreskin, I make the best of the hand that life dealt to me.

Attached: 1567011744748.png (367x319, 174K)

>random people online
>frens
Ayy lmao. Even the irl ones cease to exist once out of highschool.

>I'm not an incel that dwells on stuff
Rich. coming from you.

Attached: 5717ae5375363.image_.jpg (600x440, 54K)

What point are you trying to make? we survived one of the ethnic cleansing in history and built the most advanced country in the middle east while being surrounded by people what us dead, not really dwelling on the past is it bruce.

my only friend and girlfriend is moving away

You guys talk about this even 100 years after it happened. Your reputation is only dwelling

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 572K)

>out of his control
>lacking foreskin

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Pretty tiring, I want to go back to the sea again. I have been working on a project, but it's not going great. Lately, I feel like I am the only one that is actually trying to give some input.

Yes, remembering your past is important to build a good foundation for the future, and the holocaust started 81 years ago, not 100, why did you even bring it up anyways? its clear you have no idea what you are talking about

Don't bully him he's mine.

Imagine if you one day went to sleep, then woke up and two months were gone.

You said you don't dwell. I said all you do is dwell.

the usa built israel, not the israelis.

>You
Never knew you know me personally, anyways no, I don't dwell on stuff, and neither should you if you want to escape your inceldom
Straight up not true, not going to spend my time arguing, do some research

Im with you my man

we will make it...? will we?

>Straight up not true, not going to spend my time arguing, do some research
Cope. I will also add, jews didn't survive the holocaust out of their own actions as well.

Whatever helps you sleep at night my guy

Went for a hike

Attached: _jI6jVOu39M.jpg (2560x1707, 1.23M)

Right, because challenging your claims puts me in discomfort, not you.

You literally did though.

Have sexual intercourse

Whatever, I'll entertain you, how did the usa build israel do tell me

money, intelligence, political favors.

Destabilizing the middle east and giving you billions and aid.

Not great not terrible

Attached: IMG_20190810_210851_HDR.jpg (1536x2048, 780K)

meet up, have a beer and talk about it

same, but I just have nothing to do outside and know no one, so I stay home and play VNs, watch anime and play games

>Money
Getting 1% of our gdp every few years doesn't change much, and all that money goes on american weapons, which means its pretty much the american government straight up giving money to its companies. Also saudi arabia is the biggest buyer of american weaponry, and they can't even beat a small rebel group in yemen, so money/weapons don't win you wars
>intelligence
Israel supplies the usa intelligence, not the opposite, there was a huge out cry when trump told putin names of israeli operators in iran and isis
>political favors
Can't think of much other than vetoing UN stuff, care to give an example?

it was pretty good

reply here

>giving you billions and aid.
Getting 1% of our gdp every few years doesn't change much, and all that money goes on american weapons, which means its pretty much the american government straight up giving money to its companies. Also saudi arabia is the biggest buyer of american weaponry, and they can't even beat a small rebel group in yemen, so money/weapons don't win you wars, literal had to copy paste
The only country america destabilized was iraq, I don't see how that has anything to do with israel

>I don't see how that has anything to do with israel
l oooo l.

Nice! What part of Russia is that, user?

Explain how israel benefited from that

>explain how destablilizing israels enemies benefits israel
That circumsizion really did a number on you. How's that brain damage feel?

South Siberia

Attached: 9f5e6e9e7f47a8c8db5535e07197a577.png (515x488, 135K)

Israel took no part in that attack so I don't really understand your point, the us attacked iraq on their own accord

Weren't you not going to waste time? What happened to that? I had fun though.

So the us toppled one regime that was against israel, and because of that single war, america built israel?

Answer me.

Damn, you went in really deep into the тaйгa. Google maps shows that the nearest town is about 50km from your pin lol.

>was
It's still hot here to feel like summer even in september

business as usual
might go on a little trip somewhere in Europe next month if the boys manage to sync their days off

did fucking nothing except wallow in my self pity

I'm ending my summer hibernation and about to leave the house for the first time in over 3 months