Do roads really

>Quality of roads, 2018. (of 140 countries)

1. Singapore
2. Switzerland
3. Netherlands

6. Japan
7. France
9. UAE
11. USA
13. Spain
19. Germany
25. Canada
26. UK
33. Turkey
42. China
51. India
69. PAK
104. Russia
110. Mongolia
112. Brazil
132. Nigeria
137. Mauritania

reports.weforum.org/pdf/gci-2017-2018-scorecard/WEF_GCI_2017_2018_Scorecard_EOSQ057.pdf

Attached: meme.jpg (602x452, 180K)

>Best infrastructure, 2018

1. Singapore
2. Hong Kong
3. Switzerland
4. Netherlands
5. Japan
6. South Korea
7. Germany
8. France
9. US
10. Spain
11. UK
12. Austria
13. Belgium
14. Denmark
15. UAE
16. Luxembourg
17. Sweden
18. Czech Republic
19. Portugal
20. Israel

Attached: out_for_a_ride.jpg (962x655, 179K)

Linda surprised Switzerland is above the netherlands

>36. Azerbaijan
T-thanks, West-san

surprised we're not lower, most balkan roads are unironically better than the average toronto road
lmao

Wow you are civilized now. Congrats Elmir

>Latvia is literally africa tier
KEK

germany forbids us to fix road and bridges

If we’re this high the rest of the world is a fucking shitholr

>104. Russia
i cri evertiem

Attached: Belarus roads Russia roads.jpg (700x445, 46K)

>19
nice
i wonder what thirdies look like

Tbh if state's would just fix rural roads and not leave them having half-assed jobs then we'd be number 1

But state road crews are fucking notorious for being shit anywhere aside from highways.
A few months ago they poured some tar on the road, and I say pour for a reason. The fuckers spilt it on peoples' driveway, left it uneven, etc.

>Slovenia below Rwanda, Namibia and South Africa
>We are above Norway, which is also below Albania
Shit list, come on.

Tbf,South Africa’s road infrastructure ain’t too bad.An Italian tourist last year said he was amazed that the country’s roads were world class.

We're that low solely because the roads at the Amazon region. If you let us cut in peace, very good roads and parking lots could be built there, but "muh six gorillion trees". It's the world's fault we're shit.

Attached: transamazonica.jpg (612x612, 144K)

Yeah, everything that serves white people in South Africa looks pretty much first world. Only when you are outside of white areas, it's a typical third world Africa.

>most balkan roads are unironically better than the average toronto road

Attached: Untitled.png (454x77, 4K)

>If you let us cut in peace, very good roads and parking lots could be built there

are you going to build roads made of wood or what?

>65 Poland
>74 Czech Republic

lmaooo czeck your roads guys

We're lower than Albania, WTF

like 70% of roads in Norway have no paving, I'm pretty sure Albania has more paved roads than Norway

Oil is a hell of a drug

>Toronto road

Except no, the cities are average, it's the million km of non-city road that is unmaintained and drag the national average down

>37. Lithuania
>38. Estonia

>107. Latvia

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

expected though

Attached: smug cunt.jpg (268x266, 11K)

Albanian roads are fine though. Much better than their neighbouring countries. They still drive worse than africans though.

Netherlands very strong.

I was referring to public roads which black people in townships also use everyday.

>black people
Since when do sarth efricans use this word ?

And we abandonated our based railways to invest in shitty roads, why my country so retarded

>tfw spend 10 days in Nepal
>tfw start thinking of India as a first-world country and regional superpower

tiny shithole countries should not apply

I'm surprised we're so high with the country being mostly forest and the shitty roads north of Stockholm being relatively empty and easily damaged because of the winter.

>Czechia
>18th
Holy fuck, if we’re that “good”, how bad must be others

ironically, cutting the trees will destabilise the soil and make any roads you build detoriate faster

>7. France

That cant be that high

>51. India

doubt.png

I don't get it your link gives a completely different ranking? why did you post something else?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 7.31.31 PM.png (890x608, 108K)

How come the US of all places is better than sweden?
Also feels good being top 3.

Because we have a fuck tone of long ass roads in the middle of cold fuck nowhere.

Same could be said about the US. They have highways stretching through desert nothingness for miles.

Thanks for the money eurocucks

Attached: 1537832693732.jpg (1000x1000, 414K)

They're regularly used though which is the biggest difference. Many of our roads north of Stockholm look like this and is only used by the 10 or so people living in the general area. Doesn't help either that paved roads take very heavy damage from studded tires that by law have to be used for 6 months every year.

Attached: 67308162_489767245120388_3921523796184039396_n.jpg (750x937, 195K)

Seems logical. when you drive into belgium from the netherlands, the difference in road quality is easily visible.