I hope she gets shot in america

I hope she gets shot in america

Attached: 1690912142-atlantikueberquerung-klimaaktivistin-thunberg-1G1aAKqfa7.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

Preferably by negroes

I hope she will be fine before arrival to Sweden.

I hope she will end America once and for all

I hope one day I can cum in her pussy while I strangle her with my own bare hands and she looks at me in the eyes as her conciousness is fading away

I hope she marries me

I hope she gets a spade tattoo

I hope she will be Caesar of EU (Pax Romana)

yes she's very gf-able

You can see the satanic look in her face. Very good actress pretending to be retarded

Why?

She looks like Putin's (grand)daughter.

Putin isn't evil like this though. He is more "stable" (less internal anger) in the psychopathic spectrum compared to her

>I hope one day I can cum in her pussy while I strangle her with my own bare hands and she looks at me in the eyes as her conciousness is fading away

Attached: 1566908426994.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

I hope she doesn't c:
get fucked greta h8rs

Daily reminder that only boomers get triggered by her

Honestly it would be good banter

Why does she look like she's balding?

She has FAS

>this is what wh*te "ppl" look like
Yuck

how does she have grey hair already

stress-induced male-pattern baldness

being that redpilled is stressful and takes its toll

t. bootlicker

t. coal miner

PS: while you´re shitposting and being an incel she´s doing way more stuff in 1 day than everything you´ll do in your entire life
(you) be like: Well, it seems you´re a shill and a shlomo sheep
Well, yeah i´m a shlomo sheep, that doesn´t change the fact that you´re an incel loser

except it's literal corporate bootlickers that are against her lmao

Does she have any views on immigration/refugees? or is she just about the climate stuff

She literally wore an Antifa shirt and her parents are some wealthy shitlibs from Stockholm, what do you think?

okay yeah she is retarded

Attached: 1566618551171.jpg (680x661, 92K)