Why is Easy German so much more popular than the other language channels? What's the appeal of learning german? ?

Why is Easy German so much more popular than the other language channels? What's the appeal of learning german? ?

Attached: 1567174879955.webm (640x640, 735K)

Best country in Europe.

I see her every day here, it's not normal

>What's the appeal of learning the best European language
well duh, what do you think it is?

It's the hot Nazis duh

Attached: 6f22e6b6-ebd9-4abb-8984-3b4087b7ee08.jpg (356x517, 33K)

Polish and other Eastern Euro students’ clicks.

Attached: C04768EB-440E-41CE-8385-CF44EC1BCDE2.jpg (1536x376, 229K)

I really enjoy if people find us awesome except if those people are muslims or sharts.

What's a shart?

They've got more vids than the rest of the Easy Languages video series.
Everybody who knows about the way the human mind works should know that the best way to learn a language is by consuming LOTS of compelling input.
Easy Languages videos aren't exactly more engaging than reading social sciences projects made by middle schoolers.

Nobody finds you awesome everyone wants your money

>I really enjoy if people find us awesome except if those people are
potential German learners

How can german girl compete?

Attached: frenchgf4.webm (640x900, 2.72M)

you

To get our cash you need to join the EU.
If you think you get free cash by immigrating here you're pretty wrong. You can have a great life here but you will have to work for it and earn it yourself.

Don't care

>I really enjoy if people find us awesome except if those people are muslims or sharts.
I don't care if muslims or americans find us awesome
Why would I?
They all have taste if they know what is right

Even Germans themselves utterly hate modern Germany, you must be that Polish guy who works for the fastfood across the border and needs to travel at least 40km’s twice a day for that shitty job because you couldn’t pay for your stem degree in Poland. I kinda remember someone like that here and a Macedonian as well as a Hungarian neet cringeposting behind proxies all sorts of krautshilling to trigger people.

I am Hungarian and German flags call me ethnic shit regardless what I say or what the thread is about.

I genuinely like Germany and its history though. Especially HRE autism with comfy free imperial cities.

t. Tigan Bozgorescu

>I am Hungarian and German flags call me ethnic shit regardless what I say or what the thread is abou
Welcome to Jow Forums newfag.

maria is cute!

Attached: Mariaqtb3.webm (800x669, 2.74M)