How do young Poles and Russians feel about each other?

How do young Poles and Russians feel about each other?

Attached: plru.jpg (400x320, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D1ycd8kKUWc
youtube.com/watch?v=E_J_ohbY5-g&t=823s
youtube.com/watch?v=n9DlxQLCMuU
google.com/maps/@59.263103,31.3954447,3a,75y,154.89h,86.79t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sxPqs-YffLmr8w-UgCPRKwQ!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=xPqs-YffLmr8w-UgCPRKwQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=120&pitch=0&thumbfov=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: MM509_02.jpg (760x535, 75K)

Russians don't know what the fuck is Poland

There has always been Lithuania between us

Like jewish lawyers?

Is there anything more cringy than a pre-teen Polish pan-Slavist who admires Russia?

Young Russians don't know Poland exist.

They don't exist, Pekka.
>lawyers
>he doesn't even know the meme
Don't be stupid. Poland is where Anna German is from.

youtu.be/D1ycd8kKUWc

Attached: 8fbf6d3b590248e470e80e19d0ffaf9c.jpg (612x692, 61K)

Real Russians unironically don't know Poland exists. I can show survey in YouTube

Every body know what Poland is and they always been out Slavic brothers even if they hate us.

Pol: KUUUURRRRRRWAAA KATYN

Rus: Polish death camps?

Young Russians don't give a fuck about Poland and have no fucking idea what's happening in there.

Poles probably are still butthurt over the several occupations they had to live through (Russian Empire, then the USSR)
And they just hate Russians in general.

Can't tell of all the young russians, but me and one other friend of mine learn polish.

Attached: 456456.jpg (1280x787, 348K)

I don't think about Russians at all, just like I don't think about Bolivians, Zambians and Papuans New Guineans. They are all equally irrelevant and contribute nothing to culture around me.

Young Poles are more positive about Russia than old people

Attached: PG_2018.12.6_International-Views-of-Russia_03.png (415x494, 54K)

They forgot how Soviet tanks look like

They know how american tanks looks like and how much american gas cost.

Poland is like a better version of Russia: whiter, more civilized and developed

this

I bought a car from a young Russian, he was nice

youtube.com/watch?v=E_J_ohbY5-g&t=823s

young Russians make a lot of yt videos about Polish roads and then Poles full of pride brag in comments how developed Poland is

youtube.com/watch?v=n9DlxQLCMuU

I fucking hate the fact that yt automatically translates the title and that there's no way to turn it off

i hate russia

Poles are actually swarthy like West Ukrainians

Attached: 1567006921838.jpg (1600x1099, 385K)

vk does the same, even with surnames

I act like I despise Russia for jokes but actually I'm good friends with couple of them

Who?

It's quite comforting to know russians dont know we exist. But then again, goverment can tell them some lies any time and they will go full soviet on us without knowing better

seriously, Russia has the worst roads in the not-third world

They don't have even ONE completed highway by western standards, even the main road between Moscow and Spb has only 1 lane in each direction and goes through the middle of villages with traffic lights and pedestrian crossings. And this is what they call a highway there, really.

google.com/maps/@59.263103,31.3954447,3a,75y,154.89h,86.79t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sxPqs-YffLmr8w-UgCPRKwQ!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=xPqs-YffLmr8w-UgCPRKwQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=120&pitch=0&thumbfov=100

Turkey is pretty much as rich as Russia yet Turkish main roads are wonderful, while in Russia roads are really, really pathetic. I have no idea why they don't invest anything in roads, traffic in Russia is pretty big.

We are not that based to hate everyone on the first Motherland's call. If our country will turn full soviet on you, the true liberal cocks shall be like "mehh bydlo is so annoying, poles are our slavic bros meeh.. let us all learn polish" And soon after most of the open-minded faggs from Moscow and Saint Petersburg would like to succ polish diccs.

>the true liberal cocks

wow, all the 3,5 Russians?

Poland is a mistake

>western media never lies
>my superior western mind is resistant to any kind of brainwashing and propaganda

I like Russians and all other Slavs in general, at least we seem to be human beings unlike robots who live to the west of us

>Called "German"
>Is Polish
>Dutch heritage
>Sings in Russian
>Born in Uzbekistan

Woah

Based.
Westerners are literally NPCs

I see you have never been to a russian side of the internet.
Here's an easy guide on how to detect the most digusting type of russians on this board
0) In his opinion: Russian/pro-russian point< any other point
1) This Russian talks shit about Russia when he reply any of the diffren flag's post
2) Is always depressed about being slav/russian
3) Really thinks that the Issues that Europe has are not that huge
4) Angers at any post in which any of the points' above are mentioned

Attached: 546654.png (800x550, 73K)

I see Russia and I pity them somewhat, because they are a geopolitical failure since 1991 and since then managed to fuck up themselves even harder, losing its allies and destroying relationship with the main Russia-like country Ukraine.

Now Russia is merely a shadow of it former self, not only that since Russian oil industry is soon to collapse they will be hit even harder.

But Moscow and S.Petersburg and more beautiful than ever.

russia is multiculti

Soviets were progressive

You border Poland here.

Attached: file.png (660x432, 138K)

nice bait, have a you

It was our playground after 1945, but before partitions it looked like this

Attached: chHE4uhVIbw.jpg (846x723, 161K)

Probably don't care about each other.
I worked with young Poles (of bydlo and non-bydlo variety) and they never mentioned Russia.

Witcher 3

People for some reason think we share a lot of history, when in reality we never shared a border.

Attached: pb.jpg (1896x1056, 437K)

Despite many people of my generation dont like Russia i am willing to forget that our countries fought thru all the history and recognize them as Slavic brothers

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Where is
>Lithuania between us
there ?

you make urainians wash your toilets. are you sure about slav brothers?

Merged with poland

Attached: Lithuanian_state_in_13-15th_centuries.png (1010x1411, 875K)