I really dont know what to believe. Did Jesus really look like that...

I really dont know what to believe. Did Jesus really look like that? I presumed he would look a bit more med since Israel is in the Levant

Attached: depictions-of-jesus.jpg (1200x674, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
youtu.be/TunLVZDxC-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, Jesus was an abo all along?

It literally does not fucking matter

It's also impossible to tell regardless. As there are no "pure" populations from that time to draw reference from.

Attached: shroud of turin.jpg (590x350, 68K)

The christians in Palestine are the closest since they exist from Roman times

Attached: 3affe4d1c06b433eb517dbef342233f9_18.jpg (800x450, 70K)

he was a jew, so he looked like a jew.

Pretty much this.

Is it post second Roman-Jewish war?
If you can't tell me this then your argument is invalid.

As there was massive displacement after that war.

Gugu negro is Jesus

Attached: 15221d723f8f830d857edf69090b67f59518c16cr1-578-423v2_uhq.jpg (578x423, 26K)

Jesus Christ looks like me.

Jesus looked like any average fellow from that area (Arab).

Jew
fixed

People from the Levant aren't technically Arab. They're between arab and south european

The shroud is fake.

Guy on the right is not Jesus, but how a local man could have looked like in Jerusalem. It's claimed to been based on a skull that was found somwhere close to, or at Golgata, the site of Jesus' crucifixion.

And was there many ethnic groups around back then? I'm not sure.

Cringe

Stop that meme, people from the levant are arabs. Otherwise there wouldnt be any arabs in europe

Nice try, fedora.
Scientists already confirmed it real.

Attached: shroud_of_turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
watch this video

he looks med dude, look at this spanish actor very simliar features

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x694, 68K)

This really isn't a meme. They look different is fact. have more med influences all account of the geography and different civilizations through out history

Jesus was of Northern European origin though. He probably looked something like this.

Attached: blonde.png (1631x802, 2.13M)

No, facial reconstructions are not accurate. Especially not ones from 20 years ago like that one.

>Facial reconstruction is easily the most subjective—as well as one of the most controversial—techniques in the field of forensic anthropology

>When multiple forensic artists produce approximations for the same set of skeletal remains, no two reconstructions are ever the same

>There are multiple outstanding problems associated with forensic facial reconstruction.[16]

>The data available to forensic artists are still very limited in ranges of ages, sexes, and body builds. This disparity greatly affects the accuracy of reconstructions. Until this data is expanded, the likelihood of producing the most accurate reconstruction possible is largely limited

>A second problem is the lack of a methodological standardization in approximating facial features.[5] A single, official method for reconstructing the face has yet to be recognized. This also presents major setback in facial approximation because facial features like the eyes and nose and individuating characteristics like hairstyle lack a standard way of being reconstructed

>Reconstructions only reveal the type of face a person may have exhibited because of artistic subjectivity

There's no blood on the Shroud, it's all red paint (vermilion).
It's already been debunked for décades (look up Walter McCrone), but Christians are still desesperately holding onto it

Jesus was a phoenician shaman that looked like yours truly

Attached: 20190831_180741.png (1080x1040, 343K)

JEW
jesus was a JEW ffs

Maybe, just maybe, they're their own thing ?

>cites research for decades ago

Thats what Im saying, North Africans and Levants are their own thing. They cant come under the Arab unbrella in its traditional meaning

the shroud of turin is authentic
there is no way past this

nice try imbecile!
youtu.be/TunLVZDxC-w
*blocks you*

wtf they're cute. i hate Israel now

Actually he looked something like this

Attached: 190125-harvey-weinstein-feature-image.jpg (618x410, 62K)

It's true and you know it

Attached: jesus.jpg (600x600, 42K)

No they're arabs and even you guys are arabs to me

A fair amount of the Shroud research has been massive coping by believers of its veracity, trying to work their way around the carbon dating.

Thats a big yikes, only people from the gulf are true arabs

Jesus was literally European since he was Roman. Whether Italians are fully "white" however, is another debate entirely

Or this

Attached: Rick-Hoffman-Net-Worth-Bio-Age-Height.jpg (638x355, 30K)

Jesus was a Jew from the Levant so he looked like a Jew. Why is this even an area of inquiry?

I call every paki, turk and iranian an arab cause you all look the same. All asians are chinese too

Jesus was a blond blue eyed nord.

he was jewish

>Ameridiot edumacation

Like a Galilean Jew.

why dont you go back tho?

post birbs

Jesus was a jewish rabbi. Why are retards worshipping him?

based 8gag poster

were jews dark skinned?
didn't people use veils back then to cover from the sun rays?
was tan culture alive back then?

jesus looked like an ordinary man of his time, that's why judas had to identify him with a kiss

Middle Eastern people were more light skinned back then

some lefitsts use the argument of tanning, thinking people didn't have clothes to protect against the sun rays back then, or that tanning was a thing during that era

Beautiful. There can be nothing better than an original Christian. And the dresses are fabulous.

It'd be more accurate to say we don't have any idea how he looked like and the scientists behind the representation are basing it on how they think the average jew looked at the time (which is how Jesus was described to looked like). Which may be more stereotypical than accurate, no one really knows, but I have some doubts.

The height is too tall for his time (5'11"), isn't it? I believe he may have been taller than other jews, but 5'11'' would have made him stand out above others, which doesn't correlate with the statements of him having been able to hide in the crowd and Judas having needed to mark him for the authority to find out where he was.

Imbecile

Imbecile

A (((human being))) basically.

Jesus Christ was Atlantean

how's that a meme? the arabs never even invaded the levant at that time

JESUS LOOKED LIKE THIS.
Implying otherwise would be idiotic.
He did not have human DNA and should/did not look like common sheep wranglers.
He looked like his dad/him LIKE SUPERIOR SPECIMEN !

AMEN!

Attached: Jēzus.jpg (728x651, 63K)

Everyone to the right of Greece is a dirty arab

>american education
also I've heard so many times that I look like Jesus and I'm from Lebanon

I assume he would look like a normal jew from that area.

>Implying it doesn't start getting swarthy with Greece

maybe he really looked like the Pantocrator icon of Sinai

Who actually gives a fuck about how Jesus looked, does it matter if he was arab-brown or fairskinned? no.
And who is railing against a browner depiction of jebus anyways? The reason why old statues and imaginations of Jesus give him lightskin is because it's supposed to show him as a better person, it's an old superstition.

Those arent Greeks. They're gypsys and sand nig squatters

There's still a lot of old representations of a darker and black Jesus though. In my city Jesus is black

Attached: Cristo bendito.jpg (300x400, 50K)

Jews are white so Jesus was white