Mfw the goyim fell for it

>mfw the goyim fell for it

Attached: img_900x509$2019_03_13_18_39_18_831032.jpg (391x509, 44K)

looks like my sister

looks like my uncle

Looks like my pig.

>"why yes, people dumping gigatonnes of extra carbon dioxide to the atmosphere which wouldnt otherwise even be there, simply cannot have any effect, how could you tell?"

Attached: 1553166912072.jpg (822x960, 50K)

Ah yes the thing that would make Jews a lot of money, opposing expansion into the Amazon. Quintessential Brazillian post.

Attached: ce352969c0eb433a0f117955ddca51a7.jpg (980x986, 84K)

No. It's probably because her name has "-berg" in it.

your sister looks like she fucks dogs

>implying swedish aren't more subversive than jews

She has a killer body tho

Attached: 1566939396742.png (748x784, 676K)

Makes me happy that self righteous cunts like this will suffer more when the world dies in 40 years.

she's a cute finn fuck you

wtf I love greta

That fucking thing scares me. delet

post pics then

a cute finn who loves doggy dick

GOOD GOY, pay those green taxes so ahmed can live off neetbux, rape your women, and provide our future slave labour!

I love how Jow Forums thinks Jews are behind everything except the one thing they are behind which is Trump
Two-bit brains tilt when faced with this dilemma

kek youre retarded, everyone calls him an jew cocksucker too

>Jow Forums
nah, Jow Forums usually gets it.
Brazilians on the other hand...
Literally every Bolsocuck on twitter has the BR/US/Israeli flag trifecta in their name and/or bio.

a jew was behind second wave feminism which accelerated us into this situation though

Attached: 8e7c699e05033a1c844c6a4da774c810596a44aa.jpg (220x282, 8K)

Trump does promote some values jews hate though. At current situation of western society it's either half-baked liberal Trump who occasionally make jews upset or full turbo libertarian LGBT puppets like Sanders or Clintonberg.

Attached: epsteintrumpclinton.jpg (450x296, 35K)

a jew and potato jew were behind 1965 immigration act too, which turned us from 3% hispanic to 18% hispanic and growing in about 55 years

>israel hates sanders
>democratic party actively works against him
>trump loves israel
>is bros with Netanyahu
???? Sorry but Sanders is the one non zionist candidate we have

>democratic party actively works against him
>Sanders is the one non zionist candidate we have
That's why even satanic jews hate the United States. Your people are so dumb it's pointless to help you
If I were a jew I would demand money from your people because if the cash stayed with americans you would literally buy expensive heroin from China and give it free heroin everybody or something stupid like that

Attached: gretaaaa.jpg (1024x899, 87K)

why do alt-right incels attack greta's person instead of showing scientific evidence against her claims?

She looks like potato.

At least Greta actually attempts to make change in the world instead of just acting like a child on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum like you right wing incels

>her claims

Attached: i caused that feel.jpg (229x220, 7K)

she'd be all right if she wasnt a mass immigration bootlicker, it isnt compatible with fighting climate change

brazilian posters are unironically brown low IQ subhumans who use memes instead of arguments

looks exactly the same

isn't Sanders jewish
shit's fucked