Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old...

>Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.[12] Three years later she became depressed and stopped talking, and was eventually diagnosed with Asperger syndrome,[13] obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD),[13] and selective mutism.[13] For about two years, Thunberg challenged her parents to lower the family's carbon footprint by becoming vegan and giving up flying, which in part meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer.[10][14]

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_at_the_Parliament_%2846705842745%29_%28cropped%29[1].jpg (600x800, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Z_TopPhLroc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>which in part meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer
What a piece of shit

She is our generations Che

This is why you should not take autista seriously

piglet

>Yes, I had alcohol and Xanax during my pregnancy but it didn't affect my kid. Low how healthy she is!

Attached: greta440.jpg (440x248, 9K)

>environmentalists take a plane out of necessity
>haha fucking hypocrites
>environmentalists give up their dream job to stop using planes
>haha fucking dumb greenies

>out of necessity
L M A O

I don't remember calling anyone hypocrites though? Are you confusing me with a different Jow Forums user?

It's the mother's fault, who gets bullied by their 13 year old autistic daughter into giving up their career?

I'm saying that when they do take planes they get shit for it, it's like the oldest complaint in the book.

well clearly it was necessary for her mother to be an international opera singer.

>stop using planes
>start using rowboats
is she fucking serious?

>necessity to be international opera singer
so dont be lmao, get the fuck out of here

Sailboats, but yes.

She just got attention because she is rich

>not wanting to bring back the age of sail
cringe

how does she get so much attention?

in 2050 there will be statues of her in every major city in the world

this

*$20million sailboats, (followed by planes)

>meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer.
Why are rich people so fucking cringy?

what a bitch

whatever she's doing is infinitely better than being a virgin incel weeb freak living as an english teacher in japan

Go outside, Sweden

>t. Jamal

lol

her mother was busy drinking champagne while having her so fuck her too

Attached: 399.jpg (680x480, 30K)

We will definitely need to eliminate the use of planes for personal, commercial, and bullshit retail use (along with a massive cut in military spending) if we are to survive this thing.

This idea that attempts to halt the spread of climate change won’t work because they require changes to personal convenience and economic structure is hilarious. Imagine the changes you’re going to have to make if we do nothing and then your electricity and water is cut off and the government starts rationing food, and it becomes so fucking hot all the time everyone’s angry and miserable, and refugees start flooding into your country and there’s so many your government starts building concentration camps on the border and cracks down on personal liberties.

You do know that that translation is most likely incorrect and even if it isn't, it probably refers to Muhammad Nasiruddin al-Albani?

>Thunberg challenged her parents to lower the family's carbon footprint by becoming vegan and giving up flying, which in part meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer.
White people

Attached: 1567202474552.jpg (471x388, 27K)

She is today's only popstar, in Yurope at least. But we all know popstars are going to vanish the moment the media finds something more interesting and what is going to happen after that?
My bet is, that is going to continue her shtick well into her 30s until she realises, that the planet is still habitable and people are still lazy fucks who don't want to leave their comfort zone. Then she turns to animals (cause they understand her) and probably gets mauled by some exotic wildlife in some remote place.

>Thunberg challenged her parents to lower the family's carbon footprint by becoming vegan and giving up flying, which in part meant her mother had to give up her international career as an opera singer.[10][14]
nigger what?

Why do I have an uncontrollable desire to beat her up even before knowing who she was? Just imagine screaming at her like a deranged sperg and watching her spaz out

Because you have issues with women.

Attached: Thunbergs.jpg (677x600, 79K)

Because you suffer from virgin rage

She decided to become a disabled child exploiter instead. Nice.

Based

don't care, climatefags can off themselves if they want to reduce their own impact on the environment

70% of carbon emissions are released by major companies. Even if she decided to reduce her footprint on an individual level, activism is a more effective way to promote widespread change.
Having everyone stop eating meat would only do so much.

don't care, climatefags can off themselves if they want to reduce their own impact on the environment

BASED

based

>Why yes I drank during pregnancy, how could you tell?

Attached: 1554567899061.jpg (400x408, 73K)

Those eyes are captivating, look at its limbal rings. I'm ecstatic

But all the ones in coastal cities will be underwater, because no one listened to her.

>Girl
>Child
>Daughter of rich white people
>Retarded
>Story spun in such an order that it makes it seems like depression over climate-change-apathy is what caused her retardation
>HURR DURR IF CHILD CAN SEE HOW TO FIX WORLD WHY CAN'T YOU?
>Typical surface-level emotionally-inspired lefty tripe
>Will immediately be forgotten about and dropped once a sexier story (see: more tragic, more relevant, more recent, more loud, more minority/oppressed) comes along.
Basically: It makes a good news story because Lefties not only eat that shit up, but give mountain of free publicity and advertisement by spreading these stories for free on social media. Is it any surprise that almost literally every news and clickbait article these days is designed to get an emotional reaction out of lefties? They're reliable, predictable consumers, and that's how you get free press.

Is this poor girl the new meme?

Of course her parents are artist hippies lol

Fucking Europeans never become true adults

she looks like a retard and is a retard

She's basically mentally ill

Yessss if this happens ill finally pursue my dream of become a captain of a fine vessel

Well I mean you're still gonna die an agonizing death if they all do that so sure

>Fucking Europeans never become true adults
We aren't immune to this disease either, especially in cities.

The amount of fucking coddling that happens in universities these days is utterly astounding. It cannot be understated just how far advanced the infantilization of adults in Western society has become.

>muh earth
Death and destruction is part of the environment and a necessary part of the cycle.

>Aging hippies have accidental pregnancy in the middle of drug-fueled orgy
>Pop out retarded child
>Raise it like aging hippies
>It becomes an insufferable hippie even more insufferable than its parents
>They buckle to retard-child's whims and give up their career and only thing feeding their retard child because hippies and lefties somehow believe that children are as (or more) intelligent than educated and experienced adults (which may actually be true for the people who believe it).
Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame, hippie family, then have fun with your insufferable child (who will likely becomes even more insufferable as she grows older and learns of even more complex "problems" in the world) for the rest of your lives.

This.

There has been a growing mental disease that is even running rampant even among fellow adults from my generation, and growing by the generation:
Dependency.
Dependency of EVERYTHING. Independent thought is not only falling by the wayside (too hard), it is actively being fought against by governments, universities, corporations, and social media.
Independent thought was starting to explode when the internet was booming, all that information available to everyone, uncensored and uncontrolled, meant that everyone could finally see shit for how it really was - we didn't have to rely on the radio and newspaper for all of our information anymore, and we could suddenly see all the shit that was constantly being covered up and hidden from us all that time before. However, independent thought means that corporations and governments can no longer easily sell "truths" and promote consumerist ways of life, because people could actually think for themselves and do independent research to make decisions.
So of course there has been a push back to relying on "authority" or "the media" to make our decisions for us, because if any big corporation can tell us that we NEED to buy/subscribe to their products and services, and we have no choice or option but to agree, then that's good business.
So we're becoming dependent. In our relationships, we're expecting them to land in our laps and solve all our problems, in our jobs, we're expecting to find fulfillment and purpose, in our social lives and philosophies, we expect to find "purpose", "direction", and a meaning for our lives, as well as the now ever-coveted VALIDATION that tells us in simple, easily-digestible terms, "this is how to live your life right, and this is what you need to do to be happy and good". The dependency of thought even makes it so that we never question some political group's or corportation's definitions of "right" and "good".

We thought that deflating the social power and influence of organized religions would lead to enlightenment and independence of thought. Instead, like cockroaches, the average person scrambles back to any comfortable darkness they can find, and make that their new religion.

ITT big industrialists

just turned 14 huh?

fuck this kid

>Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.
>Thunberg says
>Thunberg
>(((berg)))
Every single time, God-damit.

there's something about her face that makes me feel anger and hate
>inb4 incel
i have a girlfriend! s-she just goes to another school!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

nope
nothing important will be done because democracy is inherently short-thinking, people will go along with this until significant QoL impacts happen then they'll sperg and vote in someone who makes things go back to how they were, then migration and crops/water will force a change anyway and everyone will get pissed off now that they're not sedated by being comfy and wealthy and lots of wars will happen, lots of people will die and then hopefully we're able to sequester enough carbon to prevent most of global civilization from collapsing

bitchute.com/video/Z_TopPhLroc/

Swedes look like fucking cavemen

t.abdul

Dude on the left literally looks like a mexican guy i know

>democracy is inherently short-thinking
wtf I love totalitarian regimes now

totalitarian regimes are much better long term planners yes

imagine arguing over an underage mentally ill nordoid on a vietnamese scarf sewing website

>t. big sail goy

Why does she look so angry all the time?

Attached: 1566301232215.png (656x526, 15K)

Long-term planning can be harmful, because it implies the belief that you know how the world will work and look like long term which you very likely don't.

Best is democracy + deep state

Am I the only person who wants a fuck ton of high speed trains everywhere? Imagine never having to go to the airport again. Would be brilliant.

what you're proposing is just an invisible authoritarian regime + the retarded beast of democracy, which might have some advantages but I wouldn't say in long term planning

boomers destroyed the planet

Because lack of action over climate change upsets her.
Don't be mean, she's retarded, she can't help it.

You call Greta as a lunatic, crazy and dangerous person?
You believe that she will harm the world and humanity?
And you are afraid that she will curtail your rights and interests?
I envy you for your simple worldview.

Attached: Reuters-Leah-Mills001.jpg (800x484, 72K)

whats the point of giving up flying on scheduled flights?
the plane is still going to expend that fuel whether they're on it or not.

>democracy is inherently short-thinking
"Yes we live in a democracy! But no the people are not allowed to implement financial regulations, labor regulations, or disrupt the market in anyway whatsoever. No we can't transition away from a destructive consumer economy rewarding planned obsolescence even if the majority supports it, that would hurt business."

Ah yes, the solution to this problem is to go from a "democracy" where the people have little control to an outright tyranny of the rich, where the people have no control.

>potato who can't even wipe it's own ass gets depressed over shit it barely can understand

next step is grasping that systems only act to support the persons using those systems, not replacing them. No form of government on earth can take action if there is nobody in it to take that action.

Why do the Western Euros look the same?

Attached: 786687.jpg (622x960, 186K)

>out of necessity

Like any normal person who needs to live a normal life while the elites put a pet sperg to screech on their ears over climate apocalypse

She gets that much attention because she (more likely her parents) started the fridays for future demonstrations, which are fucking massive all over Europe

Because you have autism

>70% of carbon emissions are released by major companies.

Oh wow

And people should give whatever quality of life they have while corporations import their soybean rations with container ships powered by raw fuel

>According to Malena, Greta has the psychic gift of being able to see the colourless and invisible gas of carbon dioxide being emitted into the air.
>Malena wrote: “She can see carbon dioxide with the naked eye. She sees how it flows out of chimneys and turns the atmosphere into a rubbish tip.”
>The claim would make Greta the only human capable of seeing the gas

>baby srsly finna beat som nigga face in if he so much as look at dem tiddies
>mom all "honey stop, no fist pounding on camera"
>baby all "stop me bitch"
>ginger kid all FAS as fuck

G-greta???

Attached: 1567269874819.jpg (839x812, 464K)

post greta rapping

Have you not heard of supply and demand my friend?

Many winemakers can smell CO2. It smells like coma.

Attached: bv14_2809wein1.jpg (600x400, 66K)

Greta has fetal alcohol syndrome

Shapiro's estranged daughter.

And you're allergic to gas, right?

I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

If you're worried that there's "too much democracy" and that the common people have things too good you'd be pleased to know that the current forms of democracy are extremely limited and mostly superficial, and that the whole world has been going through about 45 years of on an austerity program known as "neoliberalism" which has wrestled away what little control labor unions and workers had over the economy.

If you're worried that the government isn't powerful enough to meet the needs of today, about that you're partially right although this was deliberately designed. Since the 70s the power of the nation-state has shrunk drastically in many regards, as power shifted away from the halls of government to business. Governments today mostly work to ensure to protection of business interests and the growth of capital, while also trying to manage the general population that's getting angrier and angrier about how fucked they're being.

Governments are still powerful and long-term thinking, but just that they're not run to protect your interests. They're highly responsive to the needs of business, and are thinking about their needs and how to protect them with future challenges they foresee.

Also if you're literally a Nazi you'll be pleased to know that authoritarian government is making a huge comeback as the crisis of climate refugees worsens. Just that the authoritarian government will be stomping you as well as the refugees you hate.