What is the relationship between the normies of these countries

What is the relationship between the normies of these countries.

Attached: 56725419-greece-flag-combined-with-turkey-flag (1).jpg (1300x800, 99K)

normies and progressive ""people"" try to establish a friendship between the two countries without success

Trust me, this thread will turn into a massive chimpout

Both arab and greek is used as insult in Turkey. If you are too religious than you are a retarded arab and if you are too seculer then you are a degenerate greek

What are you doing?! Take down this thread! It's like you're asking for a Gyro-Kebab shitshow on Jow Forums again!

Let me put it this way
I served the army for 4 years here, and we have a sudden protocol to take over Selanik (Thessaloniki) and Athene

Also Greece spending a huge amount on military because of Turkey

You can't even take Tel Rifaat, the only thing you'll take is my dick up your ass nerd.

Attached: 1566820263183.jpg (544x409, 47K)

pakibro knows what's up.

Turkey is an interesting country

Good. I know from the games several turks and greeks who are best friends.

normies here who travel to greece say greeks are super nice to them.

not mutually exclusive since calling somebody a Turk is the worst thing you can say in Greece

My mom is greek and left my dad for a turkish guy

Attached: 1536711558903.png (750x750, 125K)

greeks were very friendly when i was there, no hostility at all.

well turks that come here as students don't like turkey at all, the tourists just act like what muslims act in general.
It's kinda hard to act judgement on them when we look down on all of our neighbors for being racially inferior.

it's like an unwrittne law , don't mention anything about the genocides because they'll spaz out

At least in Erasmus Greeks and Turks went along quite well, always talking about the many things they share, they were often even "best friends".

Sure...

>and we have a sudden protocol to take over Selanik (Thessaloniki) and Athene
What you guys been up too?

Why would I lie João?

turkish erasmusers usually end up being friends with balkanites, sometimes other southern euros but cant get along with northern euros, just fuck their girls.

Meant for

Are you the fat Albanian?

m8 1 of 5 armies of Turkey is tasked to deal with greece and cyprus. it's also only army which isnt part of nato. it's not secret.

stop quoting me I never argued for Luigi's point. Besides, Erasmus students always hang out with each other

I repeat, why would I lie? Are you retarded?
An erasmus student is not the average citizen anyway, but the Greeks were much more butthurt about Skopje Macedonia.

>caring about normie erasmus students
user..

bc you are a retarded sandnigger making shit up?
i dont know.
Turks and greeks hate each other.

erdocunt btfo lol imagine living in a police state run by pseudo muslims

>Turks and greeks hate each other
Turkey and Greece hate each other. There's no doubt about that but I don't think average Turks hates the average Greek with a passion. A lot of Turks visit Greece and a lot of Greeks visit Turkey. They wouldn't do that if they hated each other, right?

Funny for a country of Arab Greeks

>Turks and greeks hate each other
no one gives a fuck about greeks in turkey. they are not relavent here. people hate syrians, arabs and kurds in turkey.

Do you have Gryos, dolmas, and Tzatziki in Turkey or is greek food frowned upon?

Attached: 1552926291264.png (1305x748, 605K)

>greek food
>greek
Hmmm. Dolma and thatziki are Turkish words

Attached: 6ac8cc88696da304a3afc94b0d415cd67f81036c_00.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Pita Gyros is much better than kebab btw.

Thats generic food found across the whole of the eastern Mediterranean

If that isn't bait then im gonna laugh my ass off. The food is also Greek now but turks introduced them to us

Yea I don't know dudes we only have greek restaurants and gryo shops here, no kebab

Lmao I love America now