Kek Jow Forums btfo

kek Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 1567143265583.jpg (735x877, 139K)

Not comparable. A rat doesn't have a culture. A rat can't speak swedish. A rat can't fucking swim in water and interact with fish.

This is what I love about America, anyone can be American if you assimilate with the culture.

/leftint/ btfo4e

Attached: 1560823924003.jpg (228x221, 11K)

t. press 2, then 5, the 175 for English

>all this cope

You think fucking muslims speak Swedish and assimilate into Swedish culture?

I know so many muslims born and raised in this country who act like they came out of Jihadiland not even a year ago, people who've been living here for over 30 years can barely speak proper Dutch and have ISIS mentalities

>he's almost seething

Attached: 1558027477983.png (318x308, 167K)

>A rat can't speak swedish. A rat can't fucking swim in water and interact with fish.
Neither can Hasan

BASED

Finally, some solace on this board.

not australian

NOT american

Does Hasan look assimilated?

>anyone can be American if you assimilate with the culture.
Absolute lie

Jesus Christ this is retarded. Can a hamster and a fish reproduce to make genetically viable offspring? Here's a counter argument, is a koi fish with black scales suddenly not a koi fish because it's bigger than its orange counterparts on average?

who said hasan wasnt a human? Of course the girl he rape will have to do abortion to avoid kids.
Koi fish is always koi fish but black scale is different than orange. they arent the same even if black pretends.

Hasan and Misho should share an apartment and become friends

>anyone can be American if you assimilate with the culture

Attached: 1550494946357.png (218x231, 6K)

But they clearly are the same. Your argument amounts to saying that a horse born (natural being) in a stable (artificial creation) with a different coat than what was usually seen there is no longer a horse.

Attached: image.png (1440x1920, 1.46M)

Swedish isnt a species

Thanks for proving my point.

only applies to major cities. in that case i think thats a fair statement to an extent

>Episode 60 of "Confusing ethnicity with nationality"