What is the most brainlet thing you've ever done?

What is the most brainlet thing you've ever done?

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Instead of making fences in minecraft I accidently mades gates. Then I went to collect more wood and when I got back I accidently made more gates again instead of fenses

Posted a thread where personal information was given because Google automatically assigns my name if I touch the "Name" field

I deleted it ASAP luckily.

Distanced myself from the society when I was 16 or so years old
I thought that I don't need nobody to live a good life and I thought that it was kinda logical and cool
But now 10 years down the road I regret that decision almost every day of my life
It wasn't as logical and cool as I thought it was
In fact it was just a path full of self inflicted pain and desperation

Also seeing how nowadays being lonely and depressed is considered cool, I can't imagine how sad the current generation (born 98-today) will be in the future
It will be the most miserable and depressed generation to ever exist on this planet, I guess

I made a post on a fedora-tipping thread on Jow Forums, only to get insulted by the OP.

A huge mistake, on my part.

Getting in love with a girl that got a bf and keep loving her for years, hoping that I would have an opportunity some day, until she got pregnant

this is why you should never get oneitis

1. Boil big load of spaghetti, gonna drain the water, pour all the spaghetti into the sink
2. Fix new brake pads for my car in the front, forget to tighten the wheel lugs, stop at red light, left front wheel keeps going ahead of me
3. Drop my phone while walking, some kind of retard reflex makes me kick out, send phone flying into town river
4. Sitting at café, see wasp fly into my drink, order new drink, then immediately forget and take sip of old drink, get stung in my lip, face becomes twice it's normal size
5. Dive head first into lake, forget to check it was deep enough, literally knock my self out, old fat man saved my life
6. Building new computer, spend 2 hours cussing and yelling when it didn't boot up only to realize I didn't plug in the extension cord at all

Those comes to mind.

>What is the most brainlet thing you've ever done?
Not doing anything.
Also I wish I trusted others less back in the day

>1. Boil big load of spaghetti, gonna drain the water, pour all the spaghetti into the sink
Happened to me more than once...
>2. Fix new brake pads for my car in the front, forget to tighten the wheel lugs, stop at red light, left front wheel keeps going ahead of me
Kek, i recently change the breaking pads of my motorcycle and forget to tighten the break rod (drum breaks on the back wheel), only notice it when i really needed.
>3. Drop my phone while walking, some kind of retard reflex makes me kick out, send phone flying into town river
Classic
>4. Sitting at café, see wasp fly into my drink, order new drink, then immediately forget and take sip of old drink, get stung in my lip, face becomes twice it's normal size
This one is gold.
>5. Dive head first into lake, forget to check it was deep enough, literally knock my self out, old fat man saved my life
DUDE!
>6. Building new computer, spend 2 hours cussing and yelling when it didn't boot up only to realize I didn't plug in the extension cord at all
At less you did not order a incompatible mother board, and had to spend extra cash buying a older processor so you could upgrade the mobo firmware...

Getting drunk

In a funeral

Of my best friend

i didn t take HGH back when i was a teen and now i'm gonna die virgin becaus i am only 175cm and wom*n are obsessed with height

Of...
How bad it ended?

Robbed a WWII veteran

was at an interview for a job
had to fill out a form
accidentally put in my birth date for the date on the form

Attached: 1507239017942.png (485x443, 22K)

browse Jow Forums

Been thinking about this one a lot lately.
>math class in the 9th grade
>couple of ex-friends from 7th grade passing rap lyrics to each other
>get asked to make one
>write something along the lines of “slurping wet pussy” because I thought that’s what rapping was
>get weird look from them
I did lots of autistic shit like that back then.

Attached: F6E9068B-C7FB-43D4-8B32-8DF30396FDA4.jpg (256x256, 22K)

I recently fell for a younger (6 years) coworker and now i am stuck in a friend zone.
I hate it, but at the same time it feels good to make woman from my age that normally would not even look at me, stare like i am a chad.

I recently told her how i felt and she told me that she would never date me because i have seriously emotional issues and zero self esteem.

Discovering Jow Forums

Take bus to Dreamhack (massive gaming LAN), spend weekend there with friends.
Last day, get shitfaced drunk, gonna take the bus home.
Wrong bus. End up 8 hours from home, in the wrong direction. Had to sleep in a bus station and buy a train ticket the next morning (no buses were going).
Fell asleep on the train and missed my station once finally home.. Had to take the bus from the neighboring town.

I shouldn't travel..

Attached: 1475261883568.png (658x662, 44K)

Can happen when you are nervous.

Put a hot pan on the dishwasher plastic surface. I realized half a minute later what I had done, and the plastic started to melt so the pan was glued. I pulled harder and it left a big round elevation on the dishwasher.

Attached: 1553444871160.png (211x152, 7K)

Coming to this place

when I was 17 I wanted to look cool so I took a knife, went outside and tried to scarify myself over the eyes to be cool like in my video games
but I couldn't do it because I was afraid so I got drunk to find courage
I finally did it but pierced my eyeball in the process
I had to call an ambulance but I lost my eye anyway and the police came to question me, I pretended I was attacked by a small freaky guy but they quickly saw through my bullshit and they called my parents.

yes I'm a fucking retard, feel free to remind me

Attached: aZgV6zW_700b.jpg (700x1244, 81K)

Jumped out from a moving car (at like 30km/h) and was gonna do a "action roll" (yes I was drunk).
Got road rash all over my body, broke my wrist, ribs, couple fingers, punctured a lung and had a bleeding spleen.
And lost a couple teeth + cut my lip so bad they had to use skin from my leg to hold it together.
The nurses and doctors at the hospital called me James Bond all week I was there..

Good read, thanks user

Being an idiot is pretty charming sometines honestly.

This never happened

CUTEEEEEE

>refused to associate with neighbours
>start getting paranoid
>overhear insults and belittlement
>constant accusations of 'empty-mind', 'fraud', etc
>study up on a myriad of professions, basic information
>go around challenging everyone to intellectual debates
>succeed in utterly destroying mostly undereducated or manual labour types
>they become more aggressive in their accusations
I need to accrue some fame or wealth and use it as a platform to utterly humiliate them, the scum of society. Not even two brain cells between their ears

I burned my dick with stove, jumped and banged my head at air ventilation thing. Not most retarded but most recent.

lying to my parents for 2 years that I was in uni
I still can't get over it

Attached: 1562443730319.png (200x286, 226K)

dont worry my chuuuni user, now you can wear an eyepatch

Hey, at least she's honest. That's pretty rare actually.
It's something you can work on, though. Don't give up, life is tough. Dunno if it's any help to you but only advice that I can give you is to talk with someone about your emotional issues. Even if it's just with an internet friend or anons. Bottling things up won't help anyone, and it won't make you any more manly or whatever.
And regarding self-esteem issues: I was the same until I learned the true meaning of "just be yourself". It just means that you need to try and learn to feel comfortable in your skin. Maybe you look weird, maybe you act weirdly or are just different, maybe people will not like your weirdness. But that's fine because there's always some people in this world who will like you despite or maybe even because of your oddities. Once I realized that I stopped being so self-conscious about what I do. I would overthink stuff like "Oh no I'm scratching my face, is that weird? I bet I look nervous. Yeah they definitely think I'm nervous. Maybe I should try to stand differently. Or is it my clothes?" And shit like that, constantly. I obviously don't know if it's the same for you, but once I realized "it's fine to just act naturally and it's okay if people don't like it, but most of them just don't care and I don't have to try and pretend to be someone I'm not".
Wew sorry for blogpost but maybe it'll help you
Good luck user

Did some burglaries when i was a teenager.

Thanks friend. Means a lot to me.

We're all gonna make it. Just don't forget that there's always room to learn and improve and that no one is perfect and that's ok. Don't be harsh on yourself

Attached: f64bc4ec-2f72-4a6f-b352-f638606dd838.jpg (740x1233, 86K)

Attached: 1567254930373.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

What did you do instead?

live desu

First day on new job, accidentally reverse with company van into pallet of fragile electronic equipment. Just a small tap, sigh of relief. Hit the throttle to turn the car around, still in reverse. Smash everything.
Get fired.

When i was a teenager we accidentally burnt a fucking forest. At that night that was living hell. About 500 hectares

wow you are me and I'm you

not learning how to code

Sang rap to my classmates in middle school, everybody was laughing at me.

Wew lad

Sold all my SNES, N64, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Xbox, Gamecube and PSP consoles and games for alcohol, weed, cigarettes

Attached: IMG_0122.png (468x477, 492K)

Not really a problem, it has already grown again

Are you dependent on them ? If yes then tell them before it's too late (well it's already too late but still).

deled this

Attached: 1356586343679.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Got engaged to a girl i had a fling with while working overseas.

i did something similar in the sence that i converted all the wood i farmed into sticks, mutiple tomes

>NNNOOOOOO PUT US OUT BOLSONARO!!!

Attached: CFE4E16F-6AC5-42DE-B3D9-34A011459C5A.jpg (1024x683, 222K)

edited "edited by dick in the ass suckers" in the title of a group edited document against my progressive classmates in the last year of a federal middle school

Same here

neet looking for job, I made amends
not anymore, I've since confessed and moved out
my worst pain is that I can't return the unconditional love my parents provide me with

You fucking idiot haha

uh i thought haiti was in africa

Attached: 1553413953553.png (574x430, 204K)

same

It's okay fren
We all make dumb mistakes in our lives

Damn, I feel you.
I switched majors without telling my parents, wasting away 1.5 years. If they weren't Arabs with strict family ties, I'm sure they'd have kicked me to the streets.

Did that when I was 13, but I changed myself at 17 after I met a girl who showed me how wrong I was.
Shitpost on Jow Forums insted of doing anything else.

I'm dying

if that's the dumbest thing you've ever done then you clearly didn't do too many things in your life

Falling in love with an actual whore

Kek. The same happened to me at my brother's place
>still drunk from last drink session with him
>wants to make pastas with bleu cheese and parmesan sauce to mop up my insides
>Coffee maker is on the cooking plates because of small apartment
>put water in a pan for pasta and start heating
>Go on the balcony for a cigarette
>Didn't fall because I'm not bong
>Go back in the kitchen
>Smell like melted plastic and there is smoke everywhere
>I turned on the wrong button and the Electric Coffee maker was like half melted
>It was completely glued to the induction cooking plates
>the whole 4 plates induction stuff was broken do to this
I had to buy a new Coffee maker and New induction plates for nearly 350€

Attached: vO7lRZ7_d.jpg (621x702, 19K)

I always thought of doing this when I was younger. Congrats to you for having the balls to do it. I guess

Is that you? Looks based. Sucks to lose an eye though.

>left an expensive jacket on the bus seat
>lost 10 euros to a street scammer when I was 14 (still can't believe l let myself be played like this)
>not studying right now and fuck around on a Bolivian architecture imageboard
These are the worst l can think atm, might add something later

Did you get any new teeth?

>boot up browser
>type out Jow Forums.com
>press enter

Attached: 1519167092382.jpg (500x385, 28K)

I've never done any.

Pressed CTRL V in a group document thinking I had copied something new, but instead I posted the Touhou BOING! copypasta while other people were viewing it

Attached: 1564300368377.jpg (1252x843, 254K)

>Making cookies
>Intend to put in some sugar
>End up putting in even more salt

Accidentally clicked on the wrong color when my apartment was getting renovated (you could choose between options online) and then I went on vacation. Came home to bright red walls...
Had to pay for a repaint the next week.

started lurking on chans

Ah yes, the good'ol salt cookies. Right next to the salty pancakes on the "what the fuck have I done?" scale.

Imagine being half blind for your entire life because you were a retarded kid

Gay lol

I would have killed myself

idk if brainlet or redpilled but I often lie to my mom telling her I'm going to a party and just spend my night at uni working and watching movies

Discussed politics on the internet

I started playing Dota. As a result, I spent about 17,000 hours on this game.

You should have put a false eye with the Sharigan in it to look cool with your scar.

Attached: 1565833002895.png (514x514, 226K)

Staying alive

When I was in Spain there was a dude building sand castles (like really big ones) and I stood on the road over him watching him build it. I sneezed and he said "bless you" and I didn't get what he meant by it so I thought he wanted money so I threw a euro coin at him and he got extremely upset.

I make simple calculations on a calculator.

Attached: math.jpg (960x825, 141K)

I am glad there are no stupid Jow Forums posters...

you guys are like little babies its nowhere near my cinnamon-infused scrambled eggs

Wanted to join a post graduate program, realized I didn't have the papers required to apply and that I would have them like 15 days after the deadline. Filled an application form but never sent it. Like a week after the deadline ended I decided to send my papers cause they might ignore the deadline, who knows. I called the information desk and they said to me that there is a chance they would consider it. A week later they send me an email telling me that since I applied after the deadline they didn't consider me, called the information desk afterwards and they told me I could just send the form I had already filled before the deadline and then send the rest of the papers by next month.
Lost a year because of this

Also 8/10 brunette was all over me in high school, even asked me out towards the end of the year, said no because I thought I was too young for gfs and that I would find one once I entered uni.
Finished uni a few months ago. I didn't find one.

we're gonna make it guys

LMAO
I tried to do the same but had no courage
t. prince of persia larper

Attached: 143864-prince-of-persia-warrior-within-playstation-2-screenshot-oops.jpg (720x576, 41K)

Trust a wh*Toid

snorted heroin that i bought off the darkweb

did that but it was a link to a BLACKEDRAW video

Did you die?

I always regret quitting the grocery store job I had when I was 18/19
I made tons of friends, the work was easy, got laid a bunch from it
Then I quit, lost contact with everyone, haven't worked steadily since

I sent my girlfriend a picture of a girl I thought I was in love with. then i texted my girlfriend that i choose her

i let a girl drive my car.
she hit a pole in 10 seconds

i let my friend text this girl in school i was talking to saying i loved her and wanted to be with her from my account. and he asked her for 20 dollars.