Did you know that the word brother has a synonym in English ?

Did you know that the word brother has a synonym in English ?

It’s fucking “Friar” which is Norman origin and it comes from the French word “frère”

English were too illiterate, so they wrote with the letter A.

Basically almost all the French vocabulary from middle age can be found in English language I noticed, even if the words are obsolete in XXI th century

Attached: 6C104202-4F07-4BD1-A7DB-97F186A16D05.jpg (960x664, 77K)

Okay vriend

Oki

Friar means freeing or proposing (specifically for marriage) in Swedish

Friar is used to refer to clergy, I don't think it was ever used as a synonym for the family kind of brother

friar only means brother in the religious sense
like he is an augustine brother

I refuse to believe that our ancestors the Franks spoke a language which looks like to modern Dutch. Or they switched to Latin because they knew.

I bought a bottle with Dutch language on the package.

Sel marin / marine salt is fucking zeezout in Dutch.

It’s not over, origin is fucking oorsprong

“Hello, what is your oorsprong ?”

In 21th century but in 12th century you could use this word as brother in the English court

Attached: 1C3B6F61-9FC1-4327-831C-C1FFCA690FBB.png (549x413, 234K)

ok, thank you for the informations Mr. Frog

Attached: 1558026043900.jpg (1024x683, 187K)

tldr lol

zeezout

Yea but in the 12th century England was going through their foreign occupation phase
Like half of Europe today under American EU occupation

French speakers should be put to the sword

cringe gaul

Modern White House in USA is filled with feminists, anti whites and degenerates. USA is not our friend anymore, they want to destroy Europe. We need to divorce before it’s too late. All the bad things in Europe like migrants, feminism and all are because of USA.

it's ok my friar :)

Friar (фpaep) means gopnik in russian

Thank you for this refreshing anecdote

Including Anglos then

It's etymology is from the Middle English 'frere' same as the Old French 'frere', Latin 'frater' but it was never used as a synonym for brother, stupid French cunt

brother
bror
friend
"frend"
both french and english are based on old norse.

you're retarded as shit bruce, shut your bitch mouth

We have Jardin which is garden in English, jardin comes from old Norse, Norman word.

>oorsprong
we use Ursprung

Switch

Why would we we are not latin cucks

french stole je from Dutch

I mean you German core but you latinize your vocabulary as English language. It will be better

You need to learn that words have different meanings in different languages, 'friar' always referred to Christian monks, if you didn't know brotherhood is a synonym for fraternity, which comes from the Latin 'frater', Middle English/Old French 'frere, ' 'friar' is a reference to a brotherhood, a brotherhood is a community, in particular a religious one

Just cope instead to find false excuse

We will arabize and turkize our language and wage eternal jihad upon the perifidious albion

I don't understand.