I have a feeling that Janitor selection is a bit biased. Only people from certain countries can become Janitors

I have a feeling that Janitor selection is a bit biased. Only people from certain countries can become Janitors

Attached: 1532982827752.gif (633x758, 15K)

lol

I applied, I hope I'm selected. I try to be extremely impartial and improve this community

>I applied, I hope I'm selected. I try to be extremely impartial and improve this community

Attached: 1551651641920.jpg (550x849, 138K)

Let me guess: autoban for Amazon threads?

this site is an amalgamation of extremes, not entirely sure how you would remain impartial, but good luck regardless

Lmao

Report all snownigger and ang*oid posts to the moderators

That monkey is a king.

I applied to Jow Forums actually, Jow Forums was my second option. Only if I stay as a janitor for a long time (a few months probably) can I become the janitor of my second option

Based

>r9k
yikes

It's tranny recruitment central. That needs to stop

Based

criiiiinge

lol

Yikes

based

I don't truly hate trannies, but I hate spam, and there are too much tranny threads everyday on Jow Forums

He's a brazilian, he's a janitor, on r9k, he's doing it for free.

Attached: 1565420048756.jpg (622x767, 73K)

Some heroes don't wear cape.

Attached: 1565381276761.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

The only problem is that they will most likely spread to other boards afterwards which wouldn't help at all

They've already taken over some boards, I can understand the brazillian's reasoning tbqh

Those mentally ill social rejects have a whole fucking discord dedicated to this

I know, they took over Jow Forums but it wil only get worse if they nowhere to go
Right now Jow Forums works as a sort of containment board for underaged faggots, trannies and incels
I don't want them to spread all over the site

*have

Have you applied to the community College yet. Stop wasting your time here you fat faggot.

Im gonna give SAT first in October, I want to apply and see the world. Its painful living here with my parents. I told them about this and they are fine with it, money is no issue since dad's got a bunch of land too.

By spreading them, they get weak, we can't allow them a board to grow (except /lgbt/ of course)

>Jow Forums

Attached: 1546709604991.jpg (366x380, 32K)

There's not much we can do unfortunately other than try ignore them and hope that they don't spread out

I applied for /o/ because it's slow and there's not much to be done.

Attached: 1564696254766.jpg (934x700, 56K)

>applying for the opportunity to do it for free

Attached: 1563924104891.png (342x589, 292K)

good