Life is hard in America

Life is hard in America.

Attached: powerful.png (751x720, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Employee-Kills-Robber-Metro-PCS-Store-Southwest-Philadelphia-Shooting-558344921.html
armedcitizensnetwork.org/gun-modifications
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: edc.jpg (800x811, 64K)

Anything to feel marginalized

Why do colored peeps feel the need to make shit up?

Attached: prostitute.png (1086x178, 14K)

She should blame Colombians

>every single visible woe is me for being a white male thread made on this website every five minutes suddenly doesn't exist

victimization will be the historical hallmark of millennials, I am ashamed to be associated with this generation, wish I were boomer/gen-z

dress more modestly, slut

Why do they do this?

Attached: 1567264191399.webm (610x360, 2.05M)

Gen z is even worse desu

Do you have any news report on this? Even if the nigga had a gun, no way this could pass as self defense

Holly, based

He has a gun in his left hand

I know, but shooting him +10 times?

You're allowed to kill people in this country if they try to rob you

Is this Brazil?

Gen z is straight up retarded due to the modern internet and boomers are the destroyers of the planet and nations. Why the fuck would you want to be part of either generation.

you blame colombians for everything.

>NOOOOOOO! How can you just shoot a gun-wielding nigger whos robbing you!??
>He didnt even shoot you first with the gun he was wielding yet!!!

Attached: 1557245495905.jpg (491x625, 32K)

Based country

After the threat is neutralized, what is the justification for that. After the dood is floored and curling into a ball, does he still register as an active threat?

What did he throw on the desk?

sorry, I don't understand this meme

*ahem*

Attached: based negro.png (1268x496, 138K)

Looking by the door, no
This kind of door is off-stock here, common stores doens't use it, they mostly use full glass doors or those sliding metal verticall doors

She probable looked like trash

Your honour my client was in a shock, he feared his life and he wasn't sure if the real and present danger to his life was still there or not, so he kept shooting.

Money bag?

it was fake poop. classic prank

>After the threat is neutralized, what is the justification for that

People don't think rationally when the adrenaline hits.

he was still holding the gun dude, no way of knowing he won't just shoot back if you lay off.
When it comes to people like this guy, you can't be like "Oh well I think the employee went a little overboard" no, it was his decision to commit armed robbery and he payed for it.

threat wasn't neutralized, the gun didn't go flying out of the suspects hand, he still had a hold of it.
He was trapped in a corner with a guy with a gun less than 10 feet away. He laid down some suppression fire, got his phone and got tfo and called police, it was the right move in that situation, he's probably ex-military.

I wonder what the outcome of this was though. I can't think of any specific cases right now, but I have seen instances like this before where there are consequences for using what is deemed in court to be excessive force.

Crazy how google works.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Employee-Kills-Robber-Metro-PCS-Store-Southwest-Philadelphia-Shooting-558344921.html

Up to you at this point.

That does feel like an objective reason.

Nah no way. He was defending himself from an armed criminal.

beyond excessive force its basically what said, it wasn't premeditated, he got scared that this guy walked up to him with a deadly weapon and he also def had a huge adrenaline rush and just kept firing, easily justified.

typical. that part of philadelphia is fucking joke.

honestly why should the guy take the chance if the nigger had a gun; good for him.

It's a vague term, and the store owner would have to defend his use of force in court and the robbers lawyer might be able to drag things out a bit but it would likely fall under reasonable force against a forcible felony.

If a weapon wasn't brandished, or if the guy ran out the store and the clerk chased him while shooting, or if he wasn't directly threatened, or if the robber pulled a "less lethal" weapon like a taser or pepper spray it might be a different situation though. Or if he had something like punisher grips on his pistol or similar.

Ultimately questions like when the threat had ended is vague which is what a jury is for. The robber's lawyer might argue he wasn't a threat when he went down, the clerks would argue he was amped up and had good reason to think the guy still might shoot him.

An example of this recently is a person who was recently found not justified for shooting a guy that had shoved him in a parking lot.

There's also a one level down legal standard for police in use of force but that's a different bag of cats, which is why they can put you in a wrist lock if you refuse to get out of your car.

>The employee, who sources say is a Marine reservist

Holy shit I got it right

What's a punisher grip?

>Reaches for his gun as soon as someone approaches his store

lmao

the shop had already been robbed twice this year

A custom replacement grip for your pistol with the logo of the comic character Punisher, who is a vigilante who goes around delivering vigilante justice to bad guys.

More broadly any kind of modification (lightened trigger, deactivated safety, extended mag release) can be potentially used against you in court as silly as it may seem, painting a picture of you as a gun nut with a "dangerously modified light trigger" out itching for a fight with a gun custom made to kill as many people as possible or something like that. Others argue the practical benefits of the mods outweigh any potential issues but it's just another potential factor if you are prosecuted.

armedcitizensnetwork.org/gun-modifications

Attached: punisher.jpg (466x350, 23K)

I love having the right to carry

what the fuck is the robber doing

It's getting really hard to be left leaning in the US, I wish these "journalist" would just stop all the stupid race baiting and melodrama

kinda based tbqh, reminds me of a story here of a boomer having shot an intruder at his home

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 70K)

What if I eat a Watermelon in the worst Detroit ghetto in front of all those gangbangers giving less than a zero fucking shits.
Will those insecure niggers declare me their King or what?

unde*fffrggfa*fe

_&undera*te*

What's with the relationship between black people and watermelons in america? I never got it, it's not a thing for the blacks in Brazil.

_*undfeřraþed

Someone took out student loans and went into debt for 4 years so they could major in English or journalism so that they could write this stuff for a living. Every time you see click bait articles, remember someone had to go to college to get that job.

based

unless you take a bullet in the head or spine adrenaline can very well keep you going

*underrated
I hate this phone

>ameriorc to English translator doesn't even work
phoneposting, not even once

Supposedly free blacks after the civil war grew a bunch of watermelons, and it became a common feature in racist caricatures as a result. It's also been for a long time been a messy, poor person's food.

That being said whites like watermelon too as it's tasty, same deal with fried chicken