Was colonised by Europe. Now in the process of being colonised by China, Japan, Russia, and soon India...

Was colonised by Europe. Now in the process of being colonised by China, Japan, Russia, and soon India. The absolute state of Africans. Afri bros. Why are your cunts so shit?

Attached: Africa.png (362x340, 6K)

militaristic rulers who use their governance to enrich themselves, at the dire expense of countries

people here wail about neoliberal economic policies destroying europe but we experience fatal corrupt policies like that almost monthly

plus its beneficial for those governments to remain underdeveloped

you know why...

Attached: detroit-paris-johannesburg-salisbury-rhodesia.jpg (2048x1272, 573K)

>Japan
Huh?

and you get colonized by a bunch of ethnicities
what's your point

Niggers

Harare doesn't look that bad

Oh I get it, this is a thinly veiled nigger hate thread. I am out

From just the OP it doesn't seem like it but you know it'll always turn out like that eventually.

Japanese "investments"(TICAD).

Attached: 1566747617297.jpg (1137x1012, 104K)

How does it feel knowing that you will forever be slaves ya 3abeed? The French literally controls 15 African countries with the Franc-CFA and their military bases. Some of the top business men in Africa are Poo's and Chinks. The Lebanese Arabs are dabbing on Ivorians and Ghanaians when it comes to buisness in their own fucking countries. Plus your drowning in Chinese debt and about to get wrecked by climate change.

Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1549918320705.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>the british polposter is an arab
how does it feel to be this self-hating?

ironic

>Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines to Asian lascar and African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[7] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own.[8][9]

Attached: 1560371898435.png (658x868, 65K)

You're not even an Arab, you're a filthy nigger. Get the fuck out.

Not all of the black neighborhoods in the US look like that.

Why haven't the military governments fallen yet? Even ours fell at some point.

Aww, did some british lads spank you after friday prayers yesterday? How does it feel to be associated with biggest pedophiliac scandal in Britain everywhere you go, ya khawal?

Didn't Sudan just have a revolution?

Their IQ level is very very low. They can't do anything by themselves. They always need others to survive. Blacks don't even qualify as human imo

While you're colonised by Pakis

3abeed is a plural form of 3abd, which means he doesn't even know the basics of arabic,so he must be a self hating paki,

They have a shit ton of agricultural land that's not even been put to good use. And because of that these nogs are starving. The Sudanese are fucking useless.

Sudanese dog

could be applicable in this context to all africans

feel sorry for him, it must be his way of dealing with hatred from Brits

simple question. If your country is a janna then why immigrate all the way to Britain to leech off them?

A briton could just as easily make the same argument for your [insert shithole]

>3abeed is a plural form of 3abd,

Ohohohoho

Attached: 1564489367933.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

>muh cherrypicked images
>muh ignoring sociological data
epic

I was not aware of Russia colonizing Africa. I can’t find anything on google. Does anyone care to redpill me

Ethiopia is doing good

Attached: 234141324.png (644x404, 18K)

they are bad exactly for the aid and duties they need free trade with the EU and USA, and less aid

Instability of governments, high corruption and due to these factors the only way to make your way is to join some warlords/political militias faction and raid, kill and rape. And western help goes directly in to the pockets of the wrong people.

Attached: b1ed6238.jpg (720x960, 35K)

if those countries touch Africa they risk getting enriched by them in the future.
China already has blacks although they are treated like complete trash.
No to mention UN is going to force them to take in as a way of retaliation.

they are multiplying by millions in the future, they are not going to be colonized they are just extending their bridges to flood other countries with their neverending human filth

Why don't they send the nigs to Chile or something. I'm sure they won't mind if they send 'em to Patagonia or some shit.

Where should your kind be expelled to after British cleanses itself lol?

*britain, the country you're leeching from