Why yes, I'm of course Turkish. What gave it away?

>why yes, I'm of course Turkish. What gave it away?

Attached: bojo.jpg (1200x1582, 381K)

shaggy trump

Of course he’s Turkish, he’s literally trying to sell the British people into slavery to the US

are all turks compulsive liars?

A desire to destroy Anglo lives

Attached: Gallipoli.jpg (1290x841, 96K)

Based EU will absolutely destroy britcucks

the blond hair

Quite obvious senpai

Attached: Sarıların Boris.jpg (800x533, 91K)

>Of course he’s Turkish, he’s literally trying to sell the British people into slavery to the US

Attached: 1564333152287.png (261x215, 19K)

nice file name sülo

That magnificent (((nose))).

Boris Johnson is Circassian

His great grandmother was Circassian. His great grandfather was a Turk.

the aryan features

>Johnson's paternal great-grandfather was Circassian-Turkish journalist Ali Kemal[528][529][530] who was a secular Muslim; his father's other ancestry includes English, German and French; one of his German ancestors was said to be the illegitimate daughter of Prince Paul of Württemberg and thus a descendant of King George II of Great Britain.[531] This would make him and Elizabeth II 6th cousins 2 times removed. However, through Mary of Teck's connection to Frederick II Eugene, Duke of Württemberg they have a closer genealogical link, as they are 5th cousins 2 times removed. Johnson's mother is the granddaughter of Elias Avery Lowe, a palaeographer, who was a Russian Jewish immigrant to the US,[532] and Pennsylvania-born Helen Tracy Lowe-Porter, a translator of Thomas Mann.[533] In reference to his varied ancestry, Johnson has described himself as a "one-man melting pot" – with a combination of Muslims, Jews, and Christians as great-grandparents.[534] Johnson was given the middle name "Boris" after a Russian émigré his parents had once met.[8] An episode of Who Do You Think You Are? explored the German origins of his middle name Pfeffel.[5][535][536]
Now that's a mutt.

this mutt will destroy bongistan lmao

Not more of a mutt than me

He is Y paternal TÜRKMAN.

Attached: -the-harem-john-frederick-lewis.jpg (900x627, 213K)

Dios mio... El monsoro de unedios kindomo

Attached: pokemon.png (1024x766, 745K)

>BLACK BVLL FUCKS THE UK SO HARD IT FALLS APART (BREXIT POV)

Attached: 1549391580593.jpg (960x720, 49K)

Is he the UK's first BLACK prime minister?