If you really believe that Denmark is a utopia, then you are out of your mind

if you really believe that Denmark is a utopia, then you are out of your mind

there is no other first world country more depressing than Denmark

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

why is that so?

it wouldnt be depressing were it catholic

>I suffer in Denmark

You haven't been to Sweden then

1. everyone has their own little circle of friends that they were mainly forced to create during the school years, new people, especially foreigners are not welcome
2. if you are a foreigner, you have to stick with your own people, i.e., other foreigners.
3. everyone is assumed to be equal to one another. If you are good at something, make sure to keep it to yourself. You are not special (even when you clearly are)
4. you don't need to take any exams when applying for university, i.e., any dumb fucking retard is accepted, because remember what I said before? we are all equal
5. when you talk to anyone, it always feels like talking to a brick, 0 facial expressions, 0 emotion. People are clearly depressed and on suicide mode, yet they act like everything is fine and publish retarded statistics about Denmark being the happiest country in the world

Are you a foreigner?

yes I am

lmao

go back then instead of whining

nigger

You are not Danish.

Did you just imply Finland isn't first world? Because you're right, it isn't.

Go home nigger

life cannot be "depressing" if you spend it with a cute boy from Danmark!

Attached: Danmark net.jpg (2839x2907, 948K)

I'm sorry that that's your experience, but your culture probably clashes with ours.
To address your points.
>circle of friends
This is honestly true, it bites you in the ass as a dane too, if you were an autist in school.
>foreigner
This is because of that same culture clash. Most of the points you're complaining about are probably the very reason why people don't want to associate with you.
>equal
most people really aren't as special as they think they are. The few exceptions are treated as equals because even someone who is talented isn't automatically deserving of adoration. It's all about character.
>exams
Instead you are evaluated on your end of highschool exams. This also means that people who were retarded teenagers in highschool don't just instantly have their life be over because they can't get into university.
Getting into university also isn't considered special, anyone can do it.
>0 facial expressions, 0 emotion
That's because you aren't close to them yet.

Lmao just hygge amirite lads

what about Britain though?

>3. everyone is assumed to be equal to one another. If you are good at something, make sure to keep it to yourself. You are not special (even when you clearly are)
4. you don't need to take any exams when applying for university, i.e., any dumb fucking retard is accepted, because remember what I said before? we are all equal
Sounds like communism

1. how is that any different to other countries?
2. not true, unless you don’t speak danish.
3. true
4. how is this relevant? the dumb people drop out after a couple of months anyway
5. not true at all. clearly they are not interested in talking with you

im not #1 fan but it’s not depressing

Don't swedes, nors and Finns have the same fren circles?

Soooo, it's like every other Scandi country, then?