Why are Spanish women so attractive? Legitimately how do you acquire one, what kind of guys are they into...

Why are Spanish women so attractive? Legitimately how do you acquire one, what kind of guys are they into, what are their main interests?

Attached: 1567012455135.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

>rat face
this is so attractive?

berber genes

How did you get this pic of my brother

I find Spanish women very attractive too. Such a shame they are almost all turbo-feminists.

Attached: 1521687472615.jpg (125x121, 3K)

I would

Attached: kshwb.jpg (675x900, 86K)

>muh berber genes
it's only a 10%, we are more indoeuropean than any of you

I'm unironically almost shaking from arousal

>it's only a 10%,
>only

Attached: pepeglass.jpg (641x530, 41K)

of course, I would fuck everything higher than a 5

Reminds me of Jake Gyllenhaal

only yes, it's less than arab+berber genes in northern Italy

I'd put my tequila bottle in her taco shell iykwim

out of all the spanish women in the world you chose this one to get your rocks off, cmon bruh

bro i posted that pic on a thread couple days ago as a joke.. i thought you guys would recognize her... but she commited suicide cause her nudes got leaked includes pic and videos of her doing some stuff with her own brother. she's actually american lol

He doesn't look too Spanish tho.

this

they're the most anti-racemixing women in Europe

i would explore her womb

She just looks jewish to me. Not a bad thing just saying.

whatever, this is what brit women do every summer in Spain for free

yeah, she looks like communismkills, the Jow Forums Jewess of yesteryear

What on mighty Earth is wrong with you?

This

Attached: 1567252378749.jpg (1836x1157, 645K)

i thought you guys would have seen her pictures already. bro just look bottom right of the OP pic

Don't call me like that, so rude

>we are more indoeuropean than any of you

Attached: BlIxhFMIYAAjWcq.jpg (600x450, 24K)

What are those wood planks doing exactly

You look like an Egyptian kid I grew up with

hi spanish friend i'm italiand we are med bvlls and shiet bro xdd

Attached: 1565286097635.jpg (1458x2592, 901K)

Those are typical italians

Ustedes tienen una de las concentraciones de yamnaya mas bajas de toda europa, son casi 75% agricultor neolitico

holding the walls

I had a wank to this picture where I imagined us having sex at the Balearic shores to be honest, stop making fun of dead people it's tasteless

I noticed that too

R1b es indoeuropeo mi niño, no todo es yamnaya de origen indoeuropeo

i wasn't making fun of her. I just wanted to see if you guys recognize her

r1b y r1a son de origen yamnaya quienes eran literalmente los indoeruopeos originales, el urheimat, los yamnaya se dividieron en dos migraciones centrales, una primera que se dio hacia el oeste con los Bell Beakers que introdujo los lenguajes indoeuropeos centum, y otra posterior que se dio hacia oeste por la cultura Sintashta que introdujo los lenguajes indoeuropeos satem, los sintashta se dividieron en los andronovo que son los ancestros de los indo-iranianos y los Srubnaya que son los ancestros de los balto-slavicos.

Tener un alto r1b representa que tanto los yamnaya violaron a las mujeres locales, españa es curiosa porque a pesar de tener un alto r1b no tienen mucho yamnaya, lo que quiere decir que llegaron poquitos hombres bell beaker a iberia pero igual se violaron a todas, pero objetivamente, ustedes tienen menos de indoeuropeo que casi todos los otros paises de europa, solo 20% en promedio.

long face is masculine feature. this is how attractive girls look.

Attached: 1560739945029.jpg (1536x1908, 403K)

source of the suicide?

looks slavic

>how do you acquire one?
just be italian and go on erasmus

imagine how your son would look like if you mixed with this roundheaded button-nosed hapa mutt

>indoeuropean
>INDO-european