Is pooland really poorer than sicily?

is pooland really poorer than sicily?

Attached: 1562396308319.jpg (1120x1585, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Sovieticus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does it really surprise you?

how did Eastern Germany did so well compared with Poland?

it's full of germans

Afaik the URSS pumped a lot of money in East Germany, to prove that it was better than dirty capitalist west.

How the FUCK Iceland is so rich? I guess has something to do with their little to know population. Then again what’s the point of including it in stats like OP then

They made communism work by virtue of not being slavs.

Ireland became American tax haven

At least Reddit told me so

We abandoned material possessions in pursue of spiritual wealth

Attached: Ux_FcEqbEoEEpSxW-7G-oY1lqXUTQydtEgmpnuL1Oe0.jpg (500x637, 84K)

west Germany pumped a lot of money into it after the wall fell

Look up Solidaritätszuschlag

>They made communism work
Is average spaniard really so low IQ as I've learned from the internet?

This map looks like complete bullshit, just look at netherlands.

I believe he said Iceland not Ireland although we appreciate when people take notice of our very generous corporate tax rate.

Weird, I've learned the same thing about poles.

ye it's pretty fucking shit in here if you ask me

West German gibs

Not sure but if there's this many of them working over here it must really be a shithole.

Most likely yes.

Prepare for the sicilian century

Said by Apezilian

Lol no this map is fake. Norway outside of Oslo is Eastern European levels of poor.

no it's not.
It's more like Ireland is a good country. You're saying it as if Ireland was a shithole which is not. People are not always coming for financial reasons. People want to escape Polish mentality.

it's true,Germans shit gold
>Spain
>stole TONS of gold
>went bankrupt
>now it's a 3rd world country
LMAO

>spain steals gold
>russian communists steal spain's stolen gold during the civil war
>both countries are shitholes
made me think

>People want to escape Polish mentality.

What can you tell me about Polish mentality? I have never visited, but most Poles I've met here were really likeable people.

Nooooooooo!

>What can you tell me about Polish mentality?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Sovieticus

said the brazilian of Europe

It's called starve.

source

>homo sovieticus
>homo
and commies here on Jow Forums say that commies aren't faggots...

I can go to Kaliningrad and go to Poland to shop. Don't be poor Poland.

Alright. But I'd assume this only pertains to the older generations and the younger Poles (those born after the iron curtain fell) have a different attitude.

> but most Poles I've met here were really likeable people.
this is cringe as fuck coming from a german. Poles are literally occupying land that belongs to you

lol no

Not only this. Primitive tribalist mentality, agressive football hooligans, homophobia, cheating, don't caring about people in need.

To be honest it's hard to live among Poles. Weird because Poles from what I've heard "escaped Polish hell" are making place they live in worse than it was. It's kind of hypocritical.

*Mexican of Europe sweetie
We don't have bloodthirsty prison gangs and our forests are mostly protected

>homophobia

Attached: 1540978556391.png (782x758, 127K)

>Poles are literally occupying land that belongs to you

No, they aren't, and no it doesn't, and yes you should go back to Jow Forums.

I don't know anything about the average Pole, what I do know is that the ones I have met here were likeable and I was glad to have them here.

Most polish bad behaviors emerged in 90's when people were starting to get unequal. So as you can assume the younger generation isn't better it's worse actually.

>Poles are literally occupying land that belongs to you
and he shat himself xdddddd

Could you 3rd world subhuman shut up for a while. Those are Polish lands.

Because Germany and Russia wrecked the place. Both should pay reparations.

I'm not Polish but I assume Hungarian mentality is very similar to Polish mentality. The best word to describe is schadenfreude. We literally have a saying here that literally translates to "if my cow dies, I hope the neighbor's cow dies too" which means if my situation is shit, I sure fucking hope so people around me have a hard time as well. When someone is successful, especially financially, we might tell them "oh, nice, good for you" but we all think "fuck this fucking faggot, I hope his house burns down, bonus points if he dies." We want everyone to be miserable. I suppose it's similar all around the world but in Eastern Europe this mentality is on another level.

You probably don't believe me Hans but many of Homo Sovieticus features are stronger among young post-communist born generation. Idk fucking why but just there is

this literally and unironically, I want this cesspool of a country to be fucking glassed

lol get it? xD homo means homosexual roflmao

This and also something called in polish as znieczulica, which is most likely described as "it's not my business" attitude.

Poles in Germany are unironically the worst people from Poland. People without moral spine. Only an idiot would want to go to Germany.

Yes same

What the heck is this crab mentality rich people help economy to grow.

When was the last time there was a great war on Iceland, famine, epidemic, invasion of the Mongols?

>Only an idiot would want to go to Germany.

Okay.

because everything blue in Poland is a forth world shithole

green is a second to third world shithole

fact

It's true unfortunately. I mean looking at polish history, people who want to work to pay for old nazis retirement fund are nothing more but just idiots to call them the least. They make me ashamed.

Only an idiot would want to stay in Poland*

Okay.

based
cringe

Going from Poland to Germany is like escaping the rain and going directly under the gutter.

there's no numbers, color gradients can be deceiving

>Only an idiot would want to stay in Poland*

It strikes me as a exciting country and I really want to visit. I want to see Krakau and Danzig and go hiking in the Carpathians. I actually plan to do this next summer.

fact: poland is german colony, soon to be overtaken by china because of our literal maoists in our government

>poland is german colony

You're exaggerating.

Poland is a colony of germany because of neo-liberalism you economical imbecile from vipok

>pis
>liberalism
spoko sowiecki

Typical wypok, doesn't even undertsand what I am talking about.

Why do spokos sowiecki and wypoks hate each other so much?

Fucking THIS.
It may be unfortunately in our genes. Daniel Defoe described similar features among Polish peasants in 1690s-1700s.

I lost my brain cells.

But why?

Attached: 1544980584301.jpg (300x300, 6K)

wykop is polish equivalent of reddit

*He also described Poles as people with very good foreign language skills. This also at least I think is true to this day. Most people I know were able to learn foreign language really fast and efficient

Poland?
More like poorland

Their economy is more stable than yours, so...

Not really, everyone is supportive here, a true western country

No, more like Jow Forums pretending to be reddit. Full of virgin Korwin supporters, who believe in nonsenses of low tax economy

Korwin doesn't strike me as a very nice guy.

That Cyprus always kills me hahahaha

Wealth and disposable income wise, definitely yes. Day-to-day living costs to wages, not really.
Better developed since forever, less destroyed during WW2, less moronic Soviet puppets, joining EU 15 years earlier, solidarity payments...
Italian economy is very stable though. At 0%-0.5% growth annually.

>how did Eastern Germany did so well compared with Poland?

East Germany got 2 TRILLION Euros after reunification. Poland received around 140 bn.

It explains why West Germany is so shitty.

Okay.

Shitton of money from the rest of Europe. True story.

Why would you like poorer or richer people compared to you? Pathetic. It's against human nature.
I only like people like me.