Do Christians cross themselves and say a prayer before every meal or is that just in movies?

Do Christians cross themselves and say a prayer before every meal or is that just in movies?

Attached: 6FEDD634-34AC-4E2C-8C6E-9B7F43AEA0C9.jpg (5280x3520, 2.84M)

it's just an american thing i think

>cross themselves
Yes, they say grace with a scowl

I've never seem anyone do this, so I think they don't

いただきます

>Do Christians mutilate their babies or is that just in movies?
It's an American thing, OP, not Christian.

I used to do it when i was in a catholic school

my family does. we don't do the sign of the cross though because we're protestant

Seems common in my church. We do it in my family and amongst my friends. Its usually very quick and informal though like... thank you god for all the food, amen now lets eat!

If we have non-christian company and feel like trolling we are more formal though, bonus points if everybody looks at the guest and with a seriously voice say "... would you like to lead us?"

My family did it growing up. It's probably a fading tradition though.

I did it many times at my childhood friend's house and it felt good to have some guidelines, to structure the time a bit and make it official that now it's time to eat and also think good thoughts and say good things without irony or shame. Made me wish I wasn't a filthy atheist.

yes, we usually do it at home

Some does.

Same. Before both lunch breaks but only in primary school.

only American WASPs to this bullshit

Evangelitards here do it too.

I don't know nigga my family is pagan

hey, wait a minute. Swedes aren't Christian, so where did your family originally come from?

christians cross themselves all the time, just look at all the wars over their schisms.

Before meal prayers are a Christian thing, not an exclusively American thing.

Rude and yes we do it after every meal

Attached: 1545491537260.jpg (567x642, 36K)

Are you evangelical?

I've never had one of those hams with pineapple rings on them, what do they taste like?

>christians cross themselves all the time, just look at all the wars over their schisms.
you are saying that as if non-catholics were christians, which they are not
There is no such things as Christians fighting amongst themselves. It is Catholics fighting Nonchristians

There are no more christians

what the fuck?

>Benedic, Domine, nos et haec tua dona quae de tua largitate sumus sumpturi. Per Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.
That is was Catholics used to say before meals, but this tradition died out.

Pentecostal. There´s usually at least one pentecostal church in every decently sized town so we´re definitly around.

Sometimes

Not him but we do exist. I went to church today and might go tomorrow too.

>The absolute fucking state of faithlets
Repent, heathens

Attached: fall of the rebel angels.jpg (1360x982, 1.36M)

>Do Christians cross themselves
No, catholics do. Learn the difference, you raghead sandnigger.

>Pentecostal

Attached: 1555700705264.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Same thing, fag.
Islam is superior anyways, you cuck Pinko!

huh, that's weird. do you live in a small town?

Sorry. Can you also tell me the difference between Jewish whores and the White House administration? I tend to mistake one for the other.

I used to but now I live in a city.

I say that I'm grateful for the food, kinda like itadakimasu