Finland vs Sweden dogfight thread

which one is superior?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Finland-Sweden.jpg (400x320, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Daniel,_Duke_of_Västergötland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sweden has better culture that's for sure

Don't indulge the the jap
We all love finland

Pretty much identical but Sweden has way more foreigners

it's literally the same thing though
and both offshoots of german culture anyway

Attached: 87658479.jpg (1200x848, 125K)

Finnar är svenskens fiende

Swedes obviously. I mean take a look at finns.

Look what I found.

Attached: 0177.6 Finns and Lapps.jpg (776x1121, 105K)

Finland is like Burger King whereas Sweden is like Wendy's
They have their own upsides and downsides, whichever is better is up to you

great post abdi

I hope I live to see both nuked in my lifetime. I hate them both so fucking much

Attached: 1494180060834.png (600x445, 516K)

based

Döda dig själv finska smuts.

IMAGINE

why everything's about burgers?

kek

based mongols vs wh*te monkeys

You have to think of it like this: Does Burger King have a good spicy chicken sandwich? No, but their nuggets are better, and the whopper outclasses most numbered menu options at Wendy's, although who has the better fries is up for debate. This should make things fairly clear.

The only good thing about Swedes is that they aren't Finland-Swedes

Shut up fatso

ta livet av dig putinapa

Sweden looks more beautiful than Finland.

t. divide and conquer kikes

finlands sak är vår

swedes are pretty based

Attached: 1566741187175.jpg (1280x718, 97K)

and swedish women are really hot

Attached: lucia.jpg (800x402, 75K)

t. Jarmo

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1224961101088.jpg (440x257, 25K)

Are finns into originality? Doesn't seem like it.

Stop. Swedes are our friends.

i really like their dark skin complexion as well!

Attached: finswe4.jpg (534x609, 126K)

A few months ago I would tell that it's Sweden(I was quite a swedeboo myself), but after being constantly insulted by them I say that Finland is superior.
Fuck swedecucks and fuck their french kings

>Fuck swedecucks and fuck their french kings
Soon they'll have a franco-finnish queen.

More Finnish than Franco though

Swedes took large amount of our children and gold for safekeeping during ww2, took some of our military intelligence files for safekeeping after that and have helped us in other various ways trough out the years despite being "neutral".
They might be gay faggots and regularly have whipped our ass in hockey but at least they're our gay faggots.

swedish men are really brave. i admire them

Attached: swedoid4.jpg (720x532, 61K)

Attached: 1162 - sSI6yWY.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Daniel,_Duke_of_Västergötland
>His family has Forest Finnish ancestry and his father is a leader in the Forest Finnish community.[9]

Never trust swedes

Attached: 752108.jpg (1280x899, 443K)

Why are swedes such homos?

the once and future kings and queens
I feel like royalty myself just for being Finnish

bottom left is dolph lundgren's retarded cousin

Daniel is at most 1/8th forest Finn which would make little Estelle 1/16th, but where in the whole fuck do you get the french from?
Do you honestly believe there's anything french left after all those generations of marrying women from all over Europe?
Your desperation is showing.

they got castrated in 1809

Some of them are ok, probably (mostly) the ones living outside the capital area, in the more rural places, they haven't lost their minds.

Some of them are not, mostly the ones living inside the capital area, they are cucked.

Besides that, fuck (swedish) niggers.

Finland
I can't respect nations ruled by a monarch in any year after 1776.

COPE

Attached: 1551695251398.jpg (1242x1320, 596K)

Sweden is better historically speaking and the most relevant and achieved Nordic country. They have a lot of collective pride they can resort to. I'd still rather stay where I'm at

Attached: muh 1s.jpg (2272x6676, 4M)

Sverige

Swedes of course

Attached: a2bbff22b8837ab8ea3299360f19e507b2b79490e65f24a3301c6fb6162dda9e.png (1196x636, 247K)

>marriage of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden to Daniel Westling, circa 2010. Colorized.

Attached: khand.jpg (2818x1814, 2.21M)

>tfw no strong swedish bf

Make more cute, mixed babies!
^_^

Finns are cooler because they can have blonde hair and slanted eyes, its like being Hapa except getting more of the good Euro genes

Finns can have a cock up your moms butt too you fucking goblin animal

Swedes and Finns are frens

R-right guys?

uncalled for rudeness

Look at all these gullible faggots who fight for the entertainment of OP and rest of the Jow Forums, just because the OP said so. A true manifestation of the inferior IQ of the people (Finns especially) who spend their time posting here. Like monkeys in the zoo, flinging shit at each other, being observed by their superiors. And soon they will claim they want it as a coping mechanism.

Attached: reybugs_by_rob3tck-d99b0m4.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

The Swedes started it (again)

Attached: 1561830331131.jpg (203x241, 6K)

Sápmi

I would take South Korea over both.

The difference between a real man and insecure little shit is if he cares about what anyone thinks
I am absolutely too fucking alpha and high on test to even imagine what it would be like to live your whole life constantly and nervously wondering what various creatures opinion of you is
your type sickens me the most

Vituttaako? Vituttais minuakin jos pitäis asua siellä päin Suomea. :)

And you take the bait because you're gullible, impressionable and extremely easy to manipulate due to your lower IQ and possibly some insecurities and urge to gain acceptance.

Attached: Screenshot_2015-07-27_15.11.13.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

But I am the complete opposite of that, unlike you who takes part in these threads.

Just look at all the flooding from Finnish flags and take a second to ponder why is it happening. Have fun entertaining people with your insecurities.

Disgusting thread

swedes are sissy faggots and finns are our turanic brothers

Attached: finns.jpg (974x1038, 174K)

You claim to be the opposite but instantly started thinking about autistic shamefag shit like the enjoyment of the OP
I really don't care if he enjoys it or not I'm here for myself
I would never even think about something like that if you didn't mention it

Putin är finsk ditt jävla sär

But turks are white though?

You're coping insecure little bitch who claims not to be so which makes it even more pathetic.

>And soon they will claim they want it as a coping mechanism
>I'm here for myself

Yup, coping hard. Go kill yourself or take some exogenous testosterone lmao

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 93K)

>I am absolutely too fucking alpha and high on test to even imagine what it would be like to live your whole life constantly and nervously wondering what various creatures opinion of you is

Not a single person like this exists on fucking Jow Forums. You're coping mate

Epic set of buzzwords but you wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't right about you

I have extreme high test trust me my grandfather was suspected of the Bodom slayings because of his criminal register and I'm pretty sure he did it

Täähän se ois. Suomalaisia on kyllä niin saatanan helppo baitata. Pohjolan neekerikansa.

That just means he had low IQ. Those with high test and high IQ climb the social ladder instead of becoming criminal subhumans. And we all know that IQ is heritable so...

krinsch

Mielummin syön tuhat ja miljoona baittia kuin postaan transujen, eläinraskaahomojen ja pedarien kanssa mämmissä

Åk tillbaka till ditt land i Öst Mongo

Mees nyt sinne ylikseen vitun jonne. Ei sun syöpää jaksa katella täällä. Ihan vitun pelle äijä

Nonii. Tässä meillä on oikea tosim mies,,, joka ei vittuilua karsasta !

Tyhmä sä olet ku saapas.

Even from the most ancient times our country has been exposed more or less to the immigration of foreign peoples and races. If, for example, one examines the composition and origin of our Swedish nobility one often finds families of German, Baltic, English or Scotch descent. Ever since the Middle Ages a not inconsiderable immigration has been taking place of Danes, Norwegians, Germans, Dutchmen, Englishmen and many other nations, who have settled principally in the towns. But these nearly related peoples have not caused essential alterations in the Swedish race-type.

The Finns and the Lapps on the contrary, two races who are considerably different to the Swedes of Nordic type have created a marked difference, for they are to be found in such numbers that they have had a strong influence in certain parts of the country, especially in Norrland and the middle of Sweden.

Attached: Nordic Type Map - Sweden 0040.1 Runeberg Karta.jpg (4701x3362, 2.7M)

no mitäs näistä ryhmistä edustatte?

>no u

I like finns.. In high school I almost had sex with a finnish girl

Balts are Nordic indeed. You can have them instead of us for all I care lmao, just make sure you lock the doors

Attached: troeracemap.jpg (800x618, 169K)

did you shit your pants?

Almost. I did not want a relationship with her so it would be wrong to only use her for sex

>wrong
jaiks

All that drama is not worth it for about 3 minutes of sex

Why do Swedes always post their race shit? Every time I see them posting outside of their general it’s about race and often in a form of pseudo-scientific literature from the last millenia

Why didn't you have this girl close, as a friend, not in a relationship and bang her. A friends with benefits type situtation?

T. Different Finn.

There are plenty of insecure Jow Forums outcasts here, and Swedes feel targeted due to all the memes about muslims etc.

It's cool and edgy and they unironically think they can trigger us with it, hence why they foist it everywhere even if it's completely unrelated to anything that is being said.

They're even more cringe irl, trust me. Go to Sweden once.

The Swedish national posting about skull indexes turned out to be a Kurdish refugee with autism