Why do mentally ill weebs larp as anime girls?

why do mentally ill weebs larp as anime girls?

Attached: 1497884309428.png (1440x1856, 1.62M)

Me, a chinkapoorean and a porki ran a train on one of these mentally ill fags on Insurgency. It was crying on the comms when it was placed on our team next round. We team killed till the whiteoid degeneracy enabling aussie mod kicked us off

Attached: e75fef779071cf6ab9eb01e61c437e6ec9b892c1191968e60d7b4f54e3678117_1.jpg (900x809, 180K)

pic rel is trans but not a weeb
say no to animeshit, kids

Attached: 1567177649111.jpg (1242x1238, 223K)

That's just a potato camera + common body edit app. You can't even see the actual person, wich is why you don't have any vids.

I don't know

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-185616_1.png (1080x1559, 1.16M)

Also, it's so fucking whitewashed. lol.

Just look at the face and legs color spectrum. Desperate to have a "clear face" I guess.

mentally ill people destroy any hobbie because outsiders then see it as the norm. like when boomers said that videogames caused people to be violent due to the columbine fags. now watching anime means mentally ill tranny. in a fucking anime imageboard. the answer is mentally ill people are mentally ill and should be ridiculed by everyone and not blame their hobbies for their cringy behaviour.

Proud kitty

She has potential 2bh

yeah but VideoGames thrived and are successful today even if boomers hated them. trannies however live in a hate-bubble and are a really tiny minority yet for some reason they have vocal power over the majority. if we give a little bit more power to trannies they'll eventually end up banning everything

>they have vocal power over the majority
They never had.

Oh no a chinese drawing!!

Attached: 52342323552352352.jpg (850x1174, 169K)

You're not cute

How can someone have such shit taste in anime?

>Rin
yikes

You haven’t been keeping up with VG news.
At this point every game has to have one black person, a female and the men are always BAD or comically stupid,

That's not a tranny problem.
That's an issue with retarded devs pandering to a nonexistant fanbase. Alternatively, free drama = free advertising.

they really do.
not trying to be Jow Forumsfag but devs have to be really careful in what they do or say or they'll have kotaku/polygon writing long articles about the mean game industry. there are several examples for this (soldier 76, the new gay/transgender npcs in the baldur's gate remaster, the race change in beyond good and evil, now you'll play as a genderless character in cyberpunk 2077).
see? future is minority

Oh you poor, ignorant brother from another mother...
French bro, you don’t know how stupid the industry is because these assclowns have invaded it inside and out. It is really worse than you can imagine.

Escapism

Trannies love the shit out of it because they're such fucking boring people their entire personality revolves around "I pretend to be the e ther sex"

Anime is a hobby for uninteresting homestuck people and naturally trannies flock to it en masse

I personally don't see the big deal with Kotaku/Polygon and I sincerely think that ignoring them is unlikely to damage your sales.

You really think that normalfags (read: at least 80% of consumers) care about idpol when they buy a shooter?

Remember to bully trans people as much as possible so that they kill themselves and fewer of them are in existence.

I would be able to tolerate a child of mine being homosexual as long as they acted normally around me but I would never accept a family member being trans.
I'd honestly try to erase all record that they existed or maybe tell family friends that they died of a sudden stroke or something.
I wouldn't even kill a transexual family member because I don't want any contact with such a disgusting creature and because any chance that I might go to jail is not worth risking for such a worthless and vile creature.

God I wish transsexuals didn't exist. I wish they were instantly teleported to another planet as soon as they started cross dressing and telling people to call them the other sex.

Attached: 1566315992857.jpg (1242x1182, 92K)

of course normies don't care, it's the devs who pretend normies do. you can create a game without a single gay/trans/other minority and the only people who will care and complain are the trannies/women who don't even play VideoGames that much and write those dumb article headlines you see so much.
but if that's the case, why do devs care so much about this incessant, almost forced inclusion?

Attached: 1558719186333.jpg (1024x898, 100K)

It's because of us. Deal with it goy.

Autogynephilia

Unfortunately, the promotion of which is a Chad plot. We have come to recognise overpopulation as a serious issue facing Chad and Womankind. Naturally our solution is more elegant than using force and detrimental only to the lineages we can afford to lose.

Attached: F2212EDE-985D-4491-95FE-867DDB133015.jpg (822x960, 50K)

based