Which countries have you visited?

>which countries have you visited?
>which ones would you like to visit?

Attached: canvas.png (6460x3480, 1.59M)

Template here

Attached: template.png (6460x3480, 1.56M)

Bump

will probably only visit Canada and maybe Brazil

Attached: mapchart.png (7752x3498, 1.67M)

Are all of those vacation trips? Pretty impressive nonetheless

Most of them yes, I was a richfag kid.

Attached: Countries visited v2.png (1425x688, 41K)

Are international flights expensive over there? Or is it the time constraints?

Nice, which one was your favorite? Any new trips coming up?

If come to Brazil make a thread here. I can travel you around the coast on a boat in exchange of you teaching me a bit of finish.

Attached: 4354.jpg (6460x3480, 1.01M)

Wtf did you do in Oman??

Template didn't have colors so I added my own. It didn't feel right to color countries that I've only stayed in for a few hours between flights

Attached: sketch-1567279996705.png (2672x1440, 765K)

Finnish*
Corrector fucked me.

>TRAVELIIIING!!

Attached: 1555855868594s.jpg (196x250, 7K)

I actually have a Brazilian friend irl who has promised to show me around. He lives somewhere in the south.

Hiking in Greenland would be a nice experience for sure. Do you have any concrete plans made about a trip there?

>Nice, which one was your favorite?
unironically Florida but that's mostly because nostalgia. I am and have been a poorfag student for a few years now so no.

We stayed at an resort there for a week. For some reason Oman became a pretty popular destination for swedes a few years ago.

Too bad I'm poor

Attached: índice.png (6300x3095, 1.47M)

If you came to Canada, I’d bang you, snowbunny!

Yes, a round trip to another continent from the west coast is easily $1,000+. I also don't have much of a desire for travel.

>visited
D, CZ, SK, PL, HU, RU, Ukr, HR, Slo, IT, CHE, NL;
>like to visit
Russia, China, Greenland;

i want to see europe in general before it gets worse, blue is priority or just general interest

Attached: 1567279008064.png (6460x3480, 1.77M)

>tfw American-Iranian relations are doomed to be forever shit

Attached: map.png (6460x3480, 1.81M)

Yeah layovers don't count. Interesting to see though that you've been as far away as Germany but not NZ

>am and have been a poorfag student for a few years now so no.
Well there's always taking out student debt and going to Eastern Europe hehe

Sorry it's exit only

I managed to get flight tickets to Thailand for 700€. Scoot tickets can be really affordable, but spending hours on a plane is pretty horrible yeah. Add all the hassle and time differences

Traveling within the Shengen zone is quite affordable. Crossing the pond is expensive though

where did you go to PL?

just say you're canadian

Can't wait for Rail Baltica.

I have an American and an Iranian on my uni class. They get along really well, so maybe there's hope

Ostroleka. I have a Polish friend there. I'm actually going to Krakow next weekend with a childhood friend of mine.

Might be rainy next week. Have a good time there anyway.

>Do you have any concrete plans made about a trip there?
I have no plans generally.

Yeah I'm not australian I just moved here last year. I'm kind of sick of it already and I really hate the idea of settling down here but my wife is aussie and of course doesn't speak a word of hungarian, so it's slowly dawning on me that I'll have to live here for a long time. I'm actually really dreading it now that I think about it, I left thinking it would just be a year or two but now it looks like it could be decades or the rest of my life. Fugggg

Just leave your wife and find a qt Hungarian.

I'd expect there to be good pubs to sit it out

Ex tempore trip to Greenland then sometime?

Didn't notice you marked Hungary as home. What's wrong with Aus? Afaik the living conditions are really good

something like that

Attached: r663e45b4.png (6460x3480, 1.81M)

I probably won't go anywhere, even if I had the money, but it would be neat to travel somewhere.

This, would have placed Iran, but my american citizenship already screwed the chances. Thanks, guys

Attached: 1567279008064.png (6460x3480, 1.96M)

>eternal swede tries to encourage adultery
Not today Lars
Too many mudshits and SE asians everywhere. They stink, they're loud, their language sounds really grating and whatever neighbourhood they start moving into turns disgusting pretty fast. Also bogan methheads. Hungary is pretty poor in comparison and we have gypsies and proles, but this level of drug addicted white trashery doesn't really exist and the only mudskins are a few turkish kebab vendors here and there.

I've never had the change to visit any other country.

>eternal swede tries to encourage adultery
If you leave your wife it's not adultery

that is for granted, but be careful for these ladies with umbrelas who will try to persuade you to go to some shitty strip club. avoid such places at all cost no matter what they say. use trip advisor desu if you have time go to Zakopane even for a day

i've never left the country

Attached: states.png (5175x3762, 905K)

desu I'm not really concerned with how the people would treat me, more that their government would try to fuck me over somehow or not even let me in.

Attached: Sin título.png (6460x3480, 1.41M)

Attached: INT_1.png (6460x3480, 1.42M)

Here

Attached: nigger.png (6460x3480, 1.79M)

>He hasn't visited at least half the states in the Union

Attached: state map.png (5175x3762, 910K)

Isn't there a small city somewhere which is filled with only calm locals? I've heard some stories about the parties over there, apparently drugs are really common

What's in the clubs? We'll probably be renting a car so checking out Zakopane is definetly possible

Well there's a lot to see in US too.

Would you like to?

why would I visit the east side of the country? It's naturelet

FeelsBadMan

Visit us too :(

Fair enough. Then whatever being a degenerate and leaving your loving wife for the sake of convenience is called.
Well idk I haven't been around much because homeaffairs fucked up my visa but refused to take responsibility so I didn't have working rights for like 18 months. I just got my shit not even three weeks ago.
Long term I'm thinking about moving to Tasmania because the weather is more of what I'm used to and it seems remote enough that it's still mostly white. I haven't been there yet but everyone says it's nice. In any case I'll be looking for smaller and more remote communities.

>He doesn't know about the Appalachian Mountains
Also if you're concerned about nature then you need to hit up the southwest. Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and eastern California are great for that.

Attached: Appalachian Mountains.jpg (1000x666, 154K)

Attached: 8WLuRJdo.png (6460x3480, 1.12M)

I plan on going to the southwest next, the Appalachian "mountains" are hills

>I plan on going to the southwest next
Good choice.
>the Appalachian "mountains" are hills
Rude

Attached: Death Valley Sierra Nevadas.gif (1643x792, 586K)

well they are, the entire east is mountainlet territory. My expectations might be warped because i live in the northwest

Attached: rainier trail.jpg (1440x900, 1.19M)

Is urbanization a thing in Aus? Job prospects can be pretty challenging in small rural communities

How was Syria? This was before the war I assume

Hey at least you guys have mountains

yeah I went before he war but I was a kid and didn't know any better. It was a road trip with my family. But I remember it being quit nice. We've been everywhere in west Syria. We entered through Jordan and went all the way till the Turkish border. Going through many cities, markets, landmarks, etc...

Sounds pretty comfy. Next visit is going to have to wait unfortunately

Yes, but I don't have enough money

Is it a hassle to visit neighboring countries? Or are you not interested in those

I want to visit my own country first

>red
visited
>blue
would like to visit

Attached: 1567279008064.png (6460x3480, 2.14M)

iran
thailand -3 times
ukraine - 3 times
serbia - 2 times
philippines
malaysia - 2 times
14 eu countries - many times

i want to see: japan, usa, syria, norway, switzerland, russia.

i don't want to see: china, india, gulf countries, iraq, germany and philippines.

>What's in the clubs?
Everything is overpriced. There are even cases of drugging people and making them pay ridiciolous amount of money for drinks etc.

Heh, when was the last time you stepped out of your house, LOSER?

Attached: 1555603027825.png (1356x660, 70K)