Is your country plagued by thots? It's a real problem here in America

Is your country plagued by thots? It's a real problem here in America.

Attached: yogathot5.webm (1000x837, 1.34M)

>problem
Uh, yeah.

Yes, but instead of plagued I would say blessed. After all, they have sex with me too

How do you know she's not doing exercises for lower back problems you presumptuous nincompoop

>When she starts rocking back to front.
Fuck me.

That's actually great for lower back pain and tight hamstrings

nothing wrong here sorry chief

Attached: 1565862189120.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Nope. Here in Sweden, all girls are traditional and pure.

I hate hoes so fucking much. I cannot wait for the day of the rope when all thots will hang.

problem for who? fucking is easier than ever and you're posting on a racist cartoon imageboard board

Have sex

She’s trying to appeal to people like you, orbiters!

Based!
Ameri-bro is 1000% correct.
Fuck all you White Knight cucks!

People with potential lower back problems?

I can fix that uWu

>"takes up the entire floor space while wearing whore outfit*
>"heh, nothing personnel incel

Attached: yogathot6.webm (1000x837, 2.77M)

>solid 4.5s with 2 kg of makeup so they look like a 5.2, thinking they're 7s while acting like they're 9 with a personality of a 3

Please tell me you're going to roll my ragdoll body across a beat up garbage can luv

>functional clothing, plenty of space and no expectation of gym creeps
Whats the problem

If people didn't bolster their confidence with an overestimation of their level, few people in history would've procreated

imagine the smell

a 4.5 appearing like and thinking they're a 5.5 is very different from what I said

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO STRETCHES WITH SUGGESTIVE POSES YOU FUCKIN THOT STOP IT

Attached: 1556497593584.jpg (640x723, 39K)

hnngg

I do that exact stretch at the gym lol.

Some faggots once hit on me because of that but it's the best stretch to open my hips and increase my range of motion for climbing

Anyway have fucking sex incel

Have sex

OH MY

Why do women feel the need to wear the tightest pants at the gym? I mean we know you're a whore, we get it!

Attached: 1499305657265.jpg (649x649, 30K)

Thots are a problem in every location where men fail to beat some sense into them. For everything Muzzies get wrong, they get treatment of women right. The cure for such disorders is unironically beatings.