It was so comfy bros

Attached: file.png (500x336, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W8n11y2lxrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pays for a large slurpee with exactly a $1 bill
>gets change
Holy fuck.

Why do you american boomers can't grasp the concept of inflation?

>Argentinian lecturing anyone about inflation

Attached: Argentina_before_during_and_after_the_2019_election_day.jpg (1242x1145, 382K)

9/11 fucked us

Lol, were just in that /tv/ thread looking at old 90s vlogs? Those American high school vids looked exactly like the ones in movies, there was even a stereotypical white blonde jock

I'm not saying we don't have inflation, we have records of it.

All I'm saying american boomers still go like 'a dollar's a dollar, sonny' and can't grasp the fact that america has had inflation over the decades and purchasing power of the dollar isn't the same.

Yeah but that's boomers for you alright.
>Back in my day [X] was only [Y] dollars.

where did he mention that he didn't understand inflation you pretentious fuck?

I live in New York City and I hear conversations like this all the time in the delis and corner stores. What soulless dystopia do you live in?

>wow a dollar 33 years ago isn't the same as a dollar now

He seems shocked

It was like that even until the early 2000s

LA

And uncontrolled immigration from spic countries

Here is the 2014 update from this video: youtu.be/W8n11y2lxrE

>spics caused you to be incel
Im sure some people would buy it.

Americans don't understand anything

Why are French flags always so mean?

Geez, don't be rude to an entire nationality just because someone was rude to you

shut up bastards

Attached: 1554379723562.png (1354x889, 61K)

Attached: france american friends.jpg (760x380, 60K)

based, fuck Am*rica.

I’m not a boomer. And it’s not so much inflation itself so much that the drink today would be 2/3rds that one’s size, for $3.99, with the kid today only making marginally more in wages.

>Uh actually the min wage would’ve been like $3.25 at the time, whereas it’s $7.25 now, so people are actually making a lot more. I mean the prices on rent, healthcare, and university have skyrocketed, but actually people have more money today. And the kid might’ve been able to live in an apartment right out of high school and paid for it himself, but the only factor were dealing with is inflation.

thats sad

shut the fuck up boomer

sounds degenerate

it could be worse, America could be turning bla- oh wait

Attached: americanrace.png (226x245, 82K)

He wasn't. You're just being autist

it's about purchasing power, you dont have to be a boomer to remember that 5 years ago my full week of groceries didn't go over 50 euros for me and now it's almost 80 and my monthly income went up 10%